UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
Up Trade did an initial examination of my phone and determined that the charge port was defective. They made me an offer and I declined, requesting that the phone be returned. A service Manager (thanks Ryan) then looked at the phone and port in more detail. Ryan cleaned the port by some removing lint, sent me pictures, and revised the estimate which I accepted. UpTrade and Ryan went above and beyond.
Bought my first phone here a year ago and just bought my mother a phone. One great experience followed by another. Very happy!
Really great experience. Highly recommend.
Phone was a great investment
The used iPhone 7 was in excellent shape and everything went very smoothly. I would have rated a 10 other than while downloading I got a message that the battery is only working at 71% capacity. Why wasn’t there a new battery installed before I purchased this phone. ? Kathy Paulson
Very happy with my experience. Will use them again.
Item exactly as described. Shipping was before the date I was given and overall excelent service
Poor service - this was my first time purchasing from this company. I chose a standard shipping as my preferred shipping option. The shipping method was offered at 7 business days. I placed the order Thursdays night and it is now Thursday of next week and I have not received a tracking number or cancellation email. Not even a notification via phone. Today i took the initiative to contact customer service regarding my order. Their response was " we contacted you via phone regarding your order"...well...ok...did you leave a message? They further placed blame on me saying I didn't respond back to them so they didn't ship it out....how am I suppose to responded if there is no voicemail or email left or sent to me???? In any case I'm pretty sure the phone I purchased wasn't available or they forgot to ship my order and they needed to justify why it was the customers fault and not theirs. As a new customer, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I would recommend that you stay away from sellers like these. Seems like their motto is "the customer is always wrong". In my experience, dealing with companies like these during issues such as warranties or exchanges will always be a hassle and not willing to go the extra mile for the customer.
My last iPhone 7+ went belly up and I didn’t have the funds to get a 12 Super Sized With a Large Fry Pro Max. Found this site and was skeptical at first, but have had the 7+ I ordered from them for over a month now. I have to say, I am impressed! I will DEFINITELY use them in the future!
Delivery was swift, my son’s phone is in excellent condition. I will be ordering again.
Delivered on time and as expected. Great follow up.
My Apple iPhone 8plus was shipped fast. The phone was in excellent condition. No scratches or nicks. No software issues. I’m very pleased with my purchase from Up Trade.
ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED
Never shipped my device. When I emailed them about it, moments later I receive an email saying my order is cancelled, well thank you for that. I sent a follow up email asking why my order has been cancelled, no answer!
Very professional, easy to shop and found the perfect reliable product. Will recommend your company to others and definitely look to use again.
I am trying to get an update for a device sent a month ago, no response from customer care and their phone is not in service. I am not sure how they get CNET and other reviews, TO BE AVOIDED
I sent my phone to Uptrade in October. It is now March and I have not received payment or my phone back. I have sent at leas a dozen emails to customer support. They have responded to two or three saying they are looking into it. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR PHONE.
My phone arrived in time in the promised condition. Everything was very smooth.
Can’t get any easier! Amazing service!
I ordered my phone with no issues, the phone is great! UpTrade made sure I had all the information I needed to contact them if I had any questions or concerns, which I did not, because they communicated so efficiently to begin with. So good I just helped my friend order a phone from them last night!
Reasonable price
Phone came without charger, I sent 3 messages with no response.
Hi Jill,

Thank you for detailing your experience. Our records show that a charger was not included in your purchase, and our support team has previously contacted you with more detail. Please feel free to send an email to support@uptradeit.com for any further assistance.

Best wishes,