UpTrade Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UpTrade

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Click Here

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy

Under an hour
"Very nice company to work with. They were slightly delayed in getting my order processed"
"Uptrade is a bait n switch scam! Do not resell your phone to them. Similar to other reviews, uptrade received my phone and proceed to indicate that there were several problems not present prior to sending. This includes a scratch that was shown in the unpacking video AFTER the individual rubbed the screen/phone numerous times with an apparent cloth. Additionally, they noted that the phone was further damaged and not working. Nonetheless, during the unpacking video the individual dropped the phone! They then did not provide documentation or proof of the phone not working, although the video showed it turned on and began working. This is all concerning and why I ensured to video and document the condition of the phone prior to sending. Therefore, it is my feeling that their “analysis” is an attempt to ensure minimal payment, while they also physically demonstrate their own poor practice (dropping phone, rubbing with cloth prior to documenting appearance). Finally, upon contact, I was never followed up with by their support team. Poor, poor, company that should never be utilized if you hope to obtain the most ethical and appropriate services."
"Slow as a turtle stuck in molasses. Will bait with high price then switch. Takes forever to get initial quote and then get phone back if you don’t agree to lower price. Still haven’t gotten phone back to see if it’s the same one I sent them. Stay away."
"Very good, fast process. Excellent communication."
"Quick and easy transaction."
"Super quick and easy process"
"Are fast and responsive to me.... Give me a decent price for my phone....there was a little chip in the side that probably didn't make a big deal didn't touch the screen but they still deducted a couple dollars they deducted $20 for it..... Oh well not a big deal...they pay me by E-Check which is okay just takes a couple days to cash in your bank.... All in all Good Company..... I figure they're just a start up company trying to make a few dollars... but hey it get somebody a job in American!!!! That's what I like....Best of luck.... Anybody reading this they are trustful that's with my transaction..."
"I sent them my phone. When they received it, they dropped the price they would accept to 30% of what they promised me. Complete waste of time."
Hello,

Our apologies if you felt that you did not receive a fair quotation. We strive to give the best value possible as you can see from our many other positive reviews. We have to be meticulous with the grading of all devices to ensure that we provide the best possible value for everyone that uses our platform. We do appreciate your feedback as we will work hard to help you and our many other customers, better describe device conditions before sending to us. This will help to set better expectations in the future. Again, please accept our apologies for your less than perfect experience.
"I admit I was nervous sending 2 iphones (flawless iphone 10 and an older iphone 7) worth a considerable amount of money to a company on the internet. Thankfully, they did exactly what they said. I was VERY satisfied! They are a legit and honest company that I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Not only were they the highest offer, they honor honest descriptions, they pay Very fast with an email check you can cash the same day they inspect it!! They had great automated emails keeping me informed throughout the process and included a phone number in the status emails provided to call with questions once the process started. This proved helpful as I did have a question. They quickly got me to a person that I could talk to about my "Flawless" description of my iphone 10, which I agree is a high bar to meet but they were very fair and in the end agreed that the very very minor micro scratches may not have initially been categorized as Flawless by the letter of the law but they are a fair and reasonable company and we agreed that upon appeal it was so close that they would allow the flawless description of my 2 yr old phone. They are fair and honest and will give you the value they say they will when you give them an honest description. Very impressed with this company. I will definitely use again!"
"Smooth transaction"
"Great service fast and easy!!"
"Easy and fast"
"Extremely easy and surprisingly quick process, definitely exceeded my expectations. Thank you!"
"I was provided an extremely reasonable price for my old Galaxy S6. After they received the phone and confirmed its excellent condition, I received the e-check the next day. The only effort was to make sure the phone was clean and unlocked. Very happy with the experience."
"Great surprisingly easy to do. Impressed by your integrity."
"They said my 8 plus had a scratch on phone not screen, always cased but who is going to waste my time to have them return it. Do not trust, bait and switch as they ended up taking the $52.00 more than the other company I looked at would do. At that point I had no trust and just want the lesser amount and be done with them so I didn't call and argue about it, why would you when they know what they did."
Hi Mark,

Our apologies once again for the mix up but I can assure you the intention is not to "bait-and-switch" but to be meticulous with our device inspections so that we can continue to offer the highest price possible for our customers. We appreciate your feedback and I am glad we could get this resolved for you. We will use this an example to continue to improve our service.
"Great service!"
"Seemed sketchy but I really appreciated the text updates with the emails. Tracking was a little hard. I think emails should have a link with the tracking so I don’t have to dig through and figure it out. Printing out the check wasn’t too bad."
"Wish funds had instant availability like direct deposit which was not available as in your email . No 30min availability."
Hi Keith,

We are working hard to find the easiest and fastest payment methods available to us that are safe and secure for our customers as well. We will continue to improve in this area and we greatly appreciate your feedback.
"Simple and easy"