UpTrade Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UpTrade

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy

"I heard about this option to sell old phones and how easy it was. I had to two phones that I didn't have time to sell on my own and had sat in a drawer for a year. All I had to do was answer a few questions and send them with a prepaid label. They took care of all the work and I got paid immediately through an electronic check. Loved it!!!! Couldn't have been any easier and got a fair price."
"I love that this is so easy AND eco-friendly! I wasn't sure what to do with an old iPhone that has been sitting in a drawer forever, but heard about UpTrade through a friend. The whole process was super quick and I got a great offer. I'd definitely recommend them to friends and family!"
"Easy to use web site, they sold my phone at a great price. Great customer service too. I will definitely use UpTrade for all my future phone transactions."
"Easy and excellent service! I tried to sell my iPhone 6 on eBay, but it attracted nobody by scammers. After weeks of failure, I decided to try something else. Among various options, this company offers me the best price. The process is also quick and easy. I don't need to do anything but just answer a few questions."
"I got extra cash from a surprising number of old phones in my closet at UpTrade. I typically hold onto my phones for awhile when I purchase a new phone as a backup. Over the years, the number of phones have been piling up. While doing a little cleaning, I decided to try it out and sent a few phones in. The process was super easy and simple. Shipped it to them and once they received it I got a payout. Highly recommend it to anyone looking to sell their phone."
UpTrade is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews