UpTrade Reviews

Under an hour
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
I received the item I purchased. Customer service was friendly and helpful.
Everything about this purchase was A1 clear pictures of the phone, and the phone was exactly as show you have a customer for life
It took almost a month to get our phone. I called to complain and they accidentally put a regular shipping label on instead of express. They said they would credit me and never did. They were also going to compensate me in another way and said would call me back within the hour. I, of course, got no phone call back
I’m so glad I didn’t buy this for retail price. Got the 8 plus practically brand new for $500 off. Amazing stuff y’all are doing.
Buying the phone was great. Shipping a little slow. Biggest downfall. Phone had a recall and can not be updated so there for it is useless. Very disappointed. A lot of money wasted for a phone that is not useable.
Hi Christina,

We certainly wouldn't leave you in a situation such as this one. Please reach out to our customer care at (972) 833-0136 so that we can get you taken care of. Apologies for the troubles, but again, we will make it right.

Thank you!
Reasonable prices. Quick shipping. Excellent communication. I would recommend!
Although UpTrade did not have the correct shipping information posted, they emailed me back within 24 hours and notified me when the package would be getting in. The phone is in great condition and functions perfectly!
It was great no complaints. Equipment has been working very good. It was in great condition.
This is a great company. I like buying older phones but I never felt confident doing it so I would buy cheap knockoffs from Amazon or wherever because they were new and cheap. I wanted name brand, solidly designed phones but not at those prices. Used phones made sense to me but I couldn’t really see what I was buying and I was afraid that the sellers wouldn’t stand behind there products. Up Trade shows me the actual phone I’m buying, tells me the good and the bad, and what they did to get it ready for a new owner. I bought an IPhone 10 saved a bunch of money over the other places selling the same phone, even other pre owned phones, and I have a company that stands behind their product. I’m only buying from UpTrade from now on.
Phone arrived exactly as described. Very pleased with shipping time (3 days), as well as quality of service. I have been recommending UpTradeIt to anyone who will listen, or needs a new phone.
Was really surprised at quality of refurbished phone . Customer service was excellent. I will never buy another new phone again. Will buy them here. Highly recommend site. Also can purchase extended warranty if you like. Reasonable price phones and good quality.
Good price, good product, good delivery (slight delay because of holiday days), good customer service communication. Best of all, good price. Can’t beat it.
I never got my case and no one is responding to me about it
Hi Ferron,

Our agents have been trying to contact you regarding your concerns, but they have been unable to reach you via email or phone call. We would love to help resolve this issue. When you are available, please give us a call at (972)-833-0136 or send an email to support@uptradeit.com.
You get exactly what they promise. The phone condition descriptions are very accurate and the battery condition is spot on. Significantly lower price for a phone that is as good as new.
Received my phone quickly. It was well packaged and in perfect condition.
This is an awesome site. I purchased a 256gb iPhone X for under $400. It is in mint condition and perfect. My shipping plus $20 was refunded because I waited a bit longer (over Christmas) to receive it.
I couldn't be happier with my phone. I appreciate your inspection notes on your products. The phone I purchased was rated Best with the inspection notes that there were very slight scratches on sides and a few on the back surface. Well I wasn't able to detect any imperfections; the phone looks new! I will recommend your company to anyone in the market for buying a used phone. Love your mission!
My item was late but I appreciate the fact that you gave me a 20 dollar refund for shipping and you did very promptly
I was skeptical about sending my iPhone X through the mail to a company I didn’t have much knowledge about. If you’re hesitant, don’t be, they will take such great care of you at Uptrade it. I’m so thankful to have found such a trustworthy company in the land of scams and ”it’s not my problem”. I will recommend them to all of my friends and family.
Delivery took longer than it said it would. However, item was not damaged and was sold for an amazing price!
UpTrade is rated 4.57 based on 136 reviews