UpTrade Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UpTrade

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy

"Everything was super easy!! I got the exact price for my iPhone that they said I would get! And I received my payment the day they received my phone. I highly recommend selling your old phones to them! Very nice customer service as well!"
"Fast, professional, great price. Definitely doing business here I the future."
"Ok, I had never heard of Upatrade before so I was super hesitant to sell my phone to them. I reached out via email with some qs and got a response literally the same day. They answered all my questions and got rid of my doubts. I sent my phone in and got a shipping confirmation text. I replied to that text with a couple more questions expecting to get a robot response but I got an ACTUAL response from an ACTUAL person! His name is Esteban, and he is literally the best customer service representative I've ever had the pleasure of chatting with. Oh! And when they get the phone they send you an ACTUAL unboxing video. So you don't have to worry if it got there safe an untampered with! I can not say enough good things about Upatrade. I'll be recommending them to everyone I know who has an old phone to sell. I'll definitely be using this service again in the future!"
"Michael is an awesome customer service representative. I would refer him to anyone"
"Great service!"
"Very convenient & easy. They help you with any questions you have."
"I would highly recommend this to anyone trying to sell a phone. It's so easy and convenient!"
"UpTrade is phenomenal! I’m so glad I picked this company to sell my cracked iPhone 7 too. I even received a secondary payment for my phone selling for a higher price! Definitely recommend :)"
"Very helpful service & with you every step of the way! Uptrade was always in contact with me to make sure everything went smoothly & that I understood everything. They also offered me more than any other service did. I've already told friends & family about it. Very awesome experience!"
"Excellent customer service and very easy to use. Would highly recommend using this service."
"Super easy and very convenient way to make a few extra bucks with the phones you have just sitting in your junk drawer."
"Very, very positive experience all around from the person we talked to on text, to the shipping was so easy and getting paid was just as easy. We recommend 100%....."
"I was impressed by how easy it was to navigate around the site, it was very straight forward with the instructions on shipping and just everything."
"Good experience. Thank you."
"I found UpTrade very easy, quick, professional, and fair to work with when they bought my broken phone. The unboxing video they send you is a nice touch. Highly recommended."
"Fast payment and easy to use and much less work than dealing with eBay. E- check sent to me within days and I received more for my iPhone than others offered. I would definitely use this site again!"
"Awesome company! Best price offered and when my phone sold I even got more money back! Thank you so much!"
"PO#20190313110521425724 Super fast website submission, it's very easy to send phone in with their UPS label. Very reliable service also, their team response to my question within the same day. Will use them again in the future."
"This place is amazing definitely will do business again and refer people to use them! They are fast, polite, professional and very efficient! I give them 5 stars!"
"UpTrade was awesome! I had an old phone that wasn’t even working, and they paid me for it. Incredibly easy, they gave me a fedex label, I just dropped it off and they sent me an electronic payment. Incredibly painless experience that literally turned junk into money."
UpTrade is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews