UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
Could not be easier. they walk you through every step. I particularly like the unpacking video they send you so it proves that the condition it was in when you sent it is how they received it. They communicate the entire time and they pay promptly with a digital check. I would highly recommend and I will definitely use again!
Phone doesn’t operate correctly, nobody returns inquiries
Recently made my 2nd iphone purchase from UpTrade. Both look and perform like new. Very good prices and excellent customer service during purchase and activation processes. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Easy purchase, quick delivery and great phone!!
I am in love with the phone and I am so happy I could a used one at such a good price!
Transaction was smooth. iPhone was great and at a good price.
Promised what was shown and product is up to par and exceptional.
Everything went smoothly. no complaints. got a great phone for a good deal.
I ordered a Samsung galaxy s10 that was listed as prism black. When I received the phone, it was pink. The stock photo was pink, but it was listed as black, so I thought that maybe it was just a stock photo of the phone, not the one that was being ordered.
Good service but could have been smoother
The iPhone X I ordered had a non-working ear speaker (when using as an actual phone). I needed this iPhone badly to replace a previous one so I didn’t bother to try to replace this replacement. But I wouldn’t buy from UpTradeIt again given this poor quality testing.
My phone is terrific. It is exactly like stated. I definitely would buy another one through your company.
Excellent customer service. There was an issue with my original order, but the staff was able to correct everything.
Super satisfied, thought it was too good to be true. Ordered a T-Mobile phone and got a good one. Like new.
Great service. Went above and beyond
UpTrade 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Very impressed. The phone we bought was in great condition exactly as it was described. Shipping was fast and I would absolutely use this company again.
Product works as expected, and cosmetically sound. Good price too. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
One of the better experiences I've ever had shopping on line. They are big on giving more than one would expect and I give them my whole hearted recommendation!
Ordered an Iphone X for only around $400. It works perfectly, no visible scratches or any issues with it running, and I’ve had it for a while now. Their inspection process must be very good, they even send a video of your phone being sanitized and packaged.
Bought a pristine OnePlus 6t for a great deal. It was a steal !!
I’m really pleased with the way the phone is working 🤗 a lot better than my other one that’s for sure ! I understand the late delivery because of Covid . everything has been fine . now I’m gonna be looking for an iPad any ideas???😉
UpTrade is rated 4.56 based on 491 reviews