UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
I sent them a phone is great condition and the offer was changed. I was not thrilled about it. However their customer service department reached out to me explained the issue and that it could have even happened during shipping. ( make sure you package your phone well) He gave me a revised offer, agreeing that the phone was not perfect or brand new but was in very nice condition. I feel like everyone won. Thanks.
I recently bough an iPhone X in excellent condition. Went through with payment and got a confirmation number. Now after waiting for 3 days, I didn't even get an email and it said my order number didn't match my email even though I KNEW it did, only received a text with my order number. And now I find out my order got refunded?? For no reason? No explanation? I was really looking forward to this phone and I was so glad I got such a good deal. But no one told me a thing, couldn't even call or email. Bad service honestly. I want the phone that I PAID for. Or an explanation as to why this happened? My order number is XS2021011817044108200326
Horrible customer service and received very glitchy phone with no resolution
Excellent!
UpTrade 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Very pleased. Specific video of inspection and packing of actual device is a slick touch.
Service was great! Shipping was fast! I will buy from you again!
Really good experience all around. Communicated well throughout the process and got paid in the timeframe promised. Would highly recommend.
Shipped my device on 12/23. Wasn’t contacted once until 1/6 during inspection. Was told it didn’t meet the criteria I listed it as (understandable, it happens). I then requested it be returned, and a week went by before I received confirmation of my response. In fact, I received 2 emails and a text stating they had not received my response regarding my acceptance or rejection of their revised offer - when I had received an automated reply to my request.

Long story short, it’s 1/19, and my device hasn’t even touched USPS’s hands yet. This is a month long ordeal, horrible response time, and completely unacceptable. I have sold to other buying companies in this same time frame and their turnaround time was 4-5 days - for everything! Completely terrible. Do not use them - I recommend GreenBuyBack or GadgetTraders. Super quick and great customer service!
Everything went smoothly. They sent me a text when I can cash my check also which I liked.
Phone was in perfect condition . Will be using them in the future again !
Do not use this company!! The claim high dollars for used phones but then after you sent them they change it saying the condition does not meet their standards. Total SCAM!! Beware and do not use them!!
Delivery and shipping service was really fast receive the phone in great condition was able to get it powered on and transferred over however there’s issues with the phone speaker I cannot hear when talking to people and people cannot hear me when talking out please help me to get this issue resolved or trade the phone and I tried customer service and no one seems to be able to answer me
Uptrade had exactly what I was looking to buy at a lower price than most. The description was precise and accurate. The shipping was quick, especially for Christmas time, and I appreciated their communications about my order.
Have problems using phone. Also trouble getting response from home button. Jan
Thnks for your phone sir I really appreciate , it’s really good
Up Teade was a great experience! The phone was at a decent price and was in great condition. I recieved it quickly and recieved text to let me know exactly where it was and when it landed at my door! I would definitely deal with up Trade again. Thank you for a great phone at a great price!
Excellent condition, works wonderfully well.
Everything was great! The iPad was just as described, it got here with no issues, and has worked perfectly so far!
It was fine, thank you.
I'm havinh health issues right now. Please excuse this short response.
Tnx
I've had great experiences thru uptrade. Much better quality refurbished product Then there competitor BMrkt. Good team of people. 4.6 out of 5.
Excellent service