UpTrade Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UpTrade

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy

Under an hour
"So easy to work with. They also have the best offers, way better than GameStop and EcoATM!!!!"
"UpTrade is the fastest, most transparent way to sell your unwanted electronics. I sent in my old iPhone, was notified upon receipt of delivery two days later, and received my eCheck for the phone within an hour. Amazing service, UpTrade!"
"Fast and easy. Thank you for the service"
"Great service and very easy"
"Super easy and quick"
"They actually sent me more money after the initial offer. It was nice to randomly get."
"Quick and easy. Thanks!"
"This was the easiest service I've used to get cash for a used phone. I received the the same amount I would have received had I sold on eBay, considering eBay & PayPal fees & shipping. I was able to track my package and received an unboxing video as soon as the company received it. I was also paid the same day the company received the phone. Excellent experience."
"UpTrade was awesome! In one week I completed the online form, shipped my phone and received payment! Plus I received videos throughout the process once the phone was received. That made me feel more confident that nothing was going to happen to my phone. I couldn’t be more satisfied with UpTrade and the whole process. Thank you!!"
"Quick and honest. The price you guaranteed was the price I got. Thank you"
"A great experience"
"Awesome experience. Prompt Response and good trade in value."
"Up trade has really good customer communication I did have a little trouble but everything was sorted out at the end.. will definitely be using them again in the future"
"The customer service exceeded my expectations!!!"
"The customer service exceeded my expectation!!!"
"I was so easy and smooth"
"Absolutely amazing customer service, kindness, flexibility, and productivity."
"Absolutely amazing customer service, kindness, flexibility, and productivity."
"Everything was super easy!! I got the exact price for my iPhone that they said I would get! And I received my payment the day they received my phone. I highly recommend selling your old phones to them! Very nice customer service as well!"
"Fast, professional, great price. Definitely doing business here I the future."
UpTrade is rated 4.98 based on 41 reviews