UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great Company!! I was very skeptical about buying a phone during this epidemic since there are soo many scammers out there. But after taking a chance on Uptrade I am completely satisfied and reassured I made the right decision doing so everything from price to constant updates on shipping status . Thank you so much Uptrade!!
Product is great.., shipping quick!
It was a pleasant experience
Phone arrived in good working condition, and shipped quickly with no problems. 4/5 only because the battery life left much to be desired (was listed as %86 effective but fills and drains MUCH faster than any phone I’ve ever had). Still good for the price.
I bought a used iPhone XS 512GB. The cosmetic condition, the battery health, and functionality of the phone was exactly as described. No issues at all so far after a little over a month of use. Very satisfied.
The phone I bought wasn't unlocked and Verizon couldn't connect to my account. Waste of money and i will never buy a phone from upgrade again
Hi Kayla,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. We are disappointed to hear that your device was not able to connect to your carrier. We only wish we were notified of this issue much sooner to prevent you from holding a useless phone for so long. Please check the email registered to your order for an email from one of our supervisors who is happy to assist you with this issue.

Thank you!
Awesome shopping experience, fast delivery, and customer service was great!!
Stellar service and quality!
I am so glad to have found UpTrade! I wantes an unlocked Galaxy S10+ and UpTrade had it for less than any deals to be had. It was my first experience with UpTrade and they will now be my Go To for devices! The unit was excellent and is performing better than expected.
I've bought 5 phones one was a dud. They were excellent on fixing the issue. Great customer service. Will definitely use
I am really enjoying my purchase. I bought the samsung galaxy note 9 and the price was just right. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars-good, after having the phone for 2 weeks the stylus fell out and broke. Upon doing research online I realized the stylus that was broken was not bluetooth enabled. I believe they could have done a better job of informing me the stylus was not the original. The bluetooth enabled stylus allows me to take pictures remotely.

I would definitely order again.
Hi Salome,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. We are disappointed to hear that your S pen was broken before you'd gotten a chance to explore and enjoy your new device. One of our supervisors has been trying to contact you via phone and email to see how we can help. Please check the email that was registered to your order for more details.

Thank you!
Good experience - we would use again.
Very responsive and the phone is great!
Phone is awesome. It is how it was described. Great price .All boxed up nice and neat. I will get my next phone from you guys and tell everyone about you .Thanks
The process was quick and got what they quoted me.
Was very skeptical because of internet scams. NO WORRIES HERE!! Was able to get the specific model iPhone my daughter wanted (unlocked) at an unreal price. From placing the order to arrival, less than a week. The reps that I spoke to were very nice and courteous. And best of all? I was able to get her phone plan with Verizon with no hassle at all! The phone was 100% clean and ready to go. Couldn't be happier.
I purchased an Iphone X and the website said that there was nothing that was damaged, but when I received it, the face ID doesn’t work, and the top menus won’t pull down. Other than those two issues, everything is fine with the phone, i just feel as if I have been lied to.
Hi Katie,

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience. We are disappointed to hear that your device has not been functioning properly, but we certainly will not leave you stuck with a damaged device. One of our supervisors will be contacting you shortly to see how we can help.

Thank you!
Super easy, excellent customer service. Totally legit business with professionals. Would absolutely buy from them again. The phone was in pristine condition ready to use.
Beyond expectations anyone would have buying a refurbished phone. First time customer. I'll be back!
Very fast service , gave me a quote and paid that amount, I would recommend UpTrade for selling your phone
It was very easy to find the device I wanted and for a very reasonable price. I had broken my previous phone and needed a new one ASAP. The shipping was super fast and they even send you a video of your device before they ship it to you which I think is very considerate of them. The team is very polite and helpful. If you are thinking about purchasing a phone from here I definitely reccomend.
UpTrade is rated 4.61 based on 315 reviews