UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
Up Trade did an initial examination of my phone and determined that the charge port was defective. They made me an offer and I declined, requesting that the phone be returned. A service Manager (thanks Ryan) then looked at the phone and port in more detail. Ryan cleaned the port by some removing lint, sent me pictures, and revised the estimate which I accepted. UpTrade and Ryan went above and beyond.
They have my phone and changed the offer by 180 dollars. I would not use this company, bate and switch I will taking legal action.
Sellers beware use at your own risk. I wish now I could get my phone back.
My phone arrived in time in the promised condition. Everything was very smooth.
Can’t get any easier! Amazing service!
I ordered my phone with no issues, the phone is great! UpTrade made sure I had all the information I needed to contact them if I had any questions or concerns, which I did not, because they communicated so efficiently to begin with. So good I just helped my friend order a phone from them last night!
Reasonable price
Phone came without charger, I sent 3 messages with no response.
I was on the fence about buying a new phone, but I've been eyeing a Samsung Galaxy s10e for the longest time. The phone looked brand new, and they even sent me a link that shows a video of them shipping it. Service was stellar, and the phone is even better.
I will buy more products soon.
Very good experience. The phone was exactly as advertised. It was delivered on time and I saved money in the process. I was a little leary to buy a used phone because I I didn't know what to expect but this phone was in perfect condition (like new). I will definitely purchase from UpTrade again.
Absolutely perfect!
It was Exactly what it was supposed to be
The website was easy to navigate the selection of devices were plentiful and delivery was quick
I ordered a phone Monday. It’s now Friday and it still hasn’t shipped. Tried contacting them but they don’t answer phone calls, emails, or by text. 303$ and I can’t even cancel my order!! Supreme Bulls..t
Do not EVER trade with these people. I gave them an iphone 11 with minimal scratches on the front screen. They not only offered me barely half of the offered initial price but now they wont answer the phone or my emails. Dont get scammed by them. Will be talking to a legal team soon.
Service was fantastic and the iPhone was just as it was advertised. Happy to get an updated phone with 1/3D the cost of new!
I couldn’t be more pleased. My phone was flawless, in perfect working order, at an awesome price with great customer service... I am a completely satisfied customer !!
Best site I have ordered from!
Product arrived as expected and in perfect condition.
Amazing phones and my son loved the boxing video sent! I loved it too because we all know how her children are impatient and asking when is it going to come ,over and over again. Right as it hit that time I receive the video of it getting boxed up. He got soooo excited 🤣
literally amazing! My phone came within a week and super easy transfer!!! no joke my best decision I ever made to buy from here
UpTrade is rated 4.51 based on 649 reviews