UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
I've had great experiences thru uptrade. Much better quality refurbished product Then there competitor BMrkt. Good team of people. 4.6 out of 5.
Little slow on the updates, but no complaints. Good to see this hardware reused.
Phone was exactly as described online. Thx I'm looking for another S10 or S10 plus phone. I was told that I could get a discount on this 2nd phone. Is this true??
I have still not received my trade in Check that was due 12/13
So far so good with the phone..I bought the phone for a birthday gift.
The service is not on yet.
But I love this phone.
Thank you!
I was called by Uptrade after submitting review and they are returning my phone. They were very apologetic for the delay and explained their reason for the lower offer. They were very kind and gave me tracking number for the phone. They also followed up to make sure I received the tracking information. Thank you Uptrade
Thank you Ruben! We really appreciate your understanding.
Very timely product was as described
I received a Samsung s10+ from them. I've had it for a few weeks now and it still works great. The only, and pretty minor, complaint I have is that there were a few more scratches on the display than I expected and they can be seen while the screen is on, but I don't really notice them unless I'm looking for them. I would happily purchase from them again.
I Did no like having bought a locked IPHONE as I could never figure out nor have meansto transfer my info from one phone to the other. This is entirely my fault, not knowing what to buy. However I found ordering an easy task & I appreciate how well you handled my order.
Good service but could have been smoother
I’m really pleased with the way the phone is working 🤗 a lot better than my other one that’s for sure ! I understand the late delivery because of Covid . everything has been fine . now I’m gonna be looking for an iPad any ideas???😉
Saved a ton of money. Quick delivery. When I opened the box I saw they sent me a different phone than I ordered. But since it was in better condition I was very happy with my purchase. I wish they would offer the accessories because phone didn't come with cords or chargers so had to purchase separately. Very satisfied for the price and would order again
My experience with the sale excellent with same was from A to B. Amazing prices, phone arrived on time and in pristine condition. I bought two devices, but for some reason neither of them ring. I hope this is a easy fix can someone from support reach out?
My experience with UpTrade has been nice so far. However, I still need some help with activation.
My experience with Up Trade was really good. They did everything that they promised, the only thing that I would improve on was the communication. A sales associate reached out to answer my questions but he said he fixed my problem with the service and he in fact did not. In addition to that, he never responded to my following emails. Other than that, and all things considered with the virus throwing things off, up trade sent me a good phone for cheap in the exact condition they said. I got the iPhone XR
Bought an iPhone 7 Plus. First one that was shipped the microphone didn’t function correctly so I contacted customer service and they replaced it. They even paid for expedited shipping for a replacement phone. The replacement phone arrived but the vibrate motor wasn’t working. They paid for the repair and now the phone works perfectly. Customer service was responsive to email communication and helpful in finding solutions to my issues. Would purchase from UpTrade again. Thank you.
Good overall, scary to get money so late.
The device was in good shape, as described. No issues activating it with my carrier. My only beef is The order took 3-4 days to prepare to ship out which tells me there's not a priority to ship. Otherwise the device is as described. I'd still recommend UpTrade as a reliable market place to find a second hand affordable device.
Hi Roman,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with us. Our records indicate that your order was placed on a Friday afternoon after we had completed our final shipment for the day. We are closed over the weekend and your order was immediately processed to ship out the following Monday morning and even shipped that same day. We assure you that making sure our customers receive their devices in a timely manner is a top priority for us, and we completely understand how the weekend can feel like an additional delay. We are pleased to learn that you are enjoying your new device. Please keep us in the loop if you run into any issues or need any further assistance.

Thank you!
I’m loving the phone so far. It just sucks that I cannot use FaceTime. I believe the phone may have been bought from another country which has a ban on certain apps. Not too sure though
The process is easy, I just wish I could have tracked my phone during the shipping process. There is also no one to contact with questions. But I got my check so I guess that’s all that matters
Hi Tamara,

Thank you for providing some feedback on your experience! You should have received tracking updates that were sent to your phone via text message as long as your package was shipped under the label that we provide. Also, the best way to reach us is through our support email: support@uptradeit.com which can be found in your order confirmation email as well as on the 'Contact Us' page on our website. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else you might need assistance with.

UpTrade is rated 4.51 based on 644 reviews