Urban Shed Concepts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Shed Concepts
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Urban Shed Concepts Reviews
The driver was very pleasant he went that extra distant to make sure i was happy of where he set the shed and how. I love that I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you very much!!!! And i look forward to doing business again.😘😘😘😘🌹🌹💜💜💜💜
It was a good experience due to virus issues it was delivered later than expected but it was delivered and set up. Your guy was excellent
Excellent service, excellent product!
I'm happy I purchased my second storage shed for urban shed concepts...very satisfied with them quality and personal. Thank you!
Absolutely love my new shed. Ivan did a great job and it was built in a matter of 3 hours. I am happy how it turned out.
Urban Shed Concepts 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Great quality and the personnel are super to deal with. They were very patient and understanding with my delays and changes. Just a super company all the way around. Thanks.
My wife and I love it thank you
Looks great built just the way I wanted it thanks
Very pleased with my shed. My dealings with each individual from the company were excellent. The shed appears to be high quality.
Thank you Urban Shed Concepts.
Urban Shed Concepts 5 star review on 24th June 2020
The storage shed is a very good shed. Very well built.
high quality personnel and product, flawless delivery by crane, on schedule as promised
Boaz, Ivan and Dale excellent work
Easy to design order and install was flawless. Boaz was helpful getting me samples of paint colors and coordinating details about the AC cutout and insulation. The process was overall easy, we are very happy.
Urban Shed Concepts 5 star review on 2nd June 2020 Urban Shed Concepts 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
I am very pleased with the workmanship and the overall look of the barn I purchased. It was exactly what we ordered and the individual who delivered the unit had the skills to place it exactly where we wanted it.
Urban Shed Concepts 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
People at urban shed concepts were great thank you for your help
They worked very well with me and got me my shed early. I hurt myself and had to have help putting my tool and stuff in the unit so they were very accommodating to my issue.
Prompt and professional. Really great, impressive build. Such a pretty building. Can't say enough good about you guys.
I was able to have the shed made to my specifications. That included the paint colors and roofing. They constructed the shed on site and it looks great. Excellent job.
Urban Shed Concepts 5 star review on 20th May 2020
From designing our shed on the Web to the pleasant phone call from Dale the next morning (from urban sheds) to a smooth and fantastic delivery from Boaz (of urban sheds) we are very pleased and love our shed. From design to delivery was a whopping 4 days.
Very professional. Polite, and on time.
Urban Shed Concepts 5 star review on 19th May 2020
What a great company to work with. From start to finish communication was so easy and great. I will definitely buy another from them ... and have already recomended them to half a dozen family and friends.

Thanks USC