Urban Shed Concepts Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Urban Shed Concepts
Courier, Own Driver
Bill Steinke
"The sales process was good, building of the unit was fast (ready early), install was a little uncoordinated, required ordering a larger crane (came same day - but required me to be home all day) wasn't able to finish that day - had to come back a few days later."
Mike Rouse
"Wonderful experience. Every One was great to work with. Well done!"
Rick Barela
"Love the shed. Took way to long for it to arrive. Over a month."
"It is a great shed the sales person needs to let the buyer know not to put the plate to far off the ground let them know it has to flush with ground."
"Fitted our needs nicely."
"Sturdy and well built. Lost a couple of shingles on the way up but said he'd be back on Monday to replace the shingles."
"Wonderful experience. Every One was great to work with. Well done!"
"High quality product. Very pleased with my new shed! They were able to match the paint colors of the house as well!"
"Very sturdy build. I love my she-shed!"
"Love the shed. Took way to long for it to arrive. Over a month."
Hi Rick! Thanks for your feedback. We apologize that the lead time was longer than you expected. We try to be upfront with lead times at the point of sale but don't always hit the mark. Enjoy the shed!
"Our salesman Tom in Mayer, Az. was a pleasure to work with and most helpful. He went above and beyond. The guy who delivered the shed ( I can't remember his name, from TX) was great! He put it exactly where we wanted it to be and was very nice to work with. Two men who get 10 points in our book! The only complaint we had was that the shed was scheduled to be delivered on Saturday, so we took a week off work and had people there to assist us with moving our things for our big move. The day of delivery We got a call that they would not make it. Six days later with only one day left to move we finally got the shed. Other than the inconvenience of that the shed is Perfect. Thank You"
"Well built and sturdy. Delivered and set up easily."
"The Crew was very friendly, quick and did a good Job."
"The whole experience was stress free and they worked closely with us to make sure we were getting the shed we wanted. Rachel is the best and was awesome to work with. The 3 men who installed the shed were very nice and project was completed in 2 days. I am very happy with my shed and would definitely recommend this company. We did look into several other companies who built sheds and Urban Sheds was above them all for convenience, seeing our vision and had the best price to make it even better. Thank you."
"Very good service and well built"
"I've tried several shed companies in the valley but I won't mention their names and had a terrible experience-Once I tried and called Urban Shed concepts everything went great, Rachel was great from start to finish."
"Great help and service. Scott was great about finding us the right shed and the delivery guy did a great job getting the shed in to a tricky spot."
"Overall, great experience."
"Very well constructed. The floor is level, not like the competitors that use plywood which warps up so putting flooring down is a challenge it's more work. USC floor is level seems are matched I had no issues putting flooring down. They even gave me small cans of paint for touching up. The ramp concepts is great, 2 levels to choose from. Put the ramps on the Lower slots you can close the door with out removing them. USC will do customs as well. Already designing my horse stalls with them. You will not be disappointed."
"Ready prices, fast delivery and love it!"
"Professional courteous and did exactly what they promised they would do. I would highly recommend them."
Urban Shed Concepts is rated 4.81 based on 42 reviews