Urban Shed Concepts Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urban Shed Concepts
Courier, Own Driver
Leo And Cindy Grabowski
"Wow! Where do I begin. Outstanding customer service, creative custom designs and top notch craftsmanship. 5 Stars for sure!! Highly recommend Urban Shed Concepts"
Manuel Ortega
"Working with Boaz was great. He worked with my timeline and kept me informed at all times. Kept in touch with answering all my questions thru email. I would recommend urban shed to anyone needing a shed."
Clint Essary
"Great experience and love the shed and deliver it to my house and paper work was easy and fast! All around very happy with urban shed concepts."
"Just what I wanted for my she shed!"
"The entire experience was first rate. Ordering the unit and watching the construction made me feel good about my investment!!"
"Urban Shed far exceeded our expectations! From beginning to end they were informative, attentive and timely! From sales to production to delivery their staff is top notch which only comes to the conclusion that they delivered a top notch product! We are still in progress of "Finishing" our shed but I couldn't wait to share!"
"well built and exactly how I wanted it. Perfect size and looks great."
"Urban Shed concepts were timely and efficient with the building along with the delivery of my shed. I custom ordered a 10x20 shed that had several add on that were not expected by them. They did a great job accommodating my requests. The shed was well built and looks great. Their entire team was in contact with throughout the process..."
"I was really impressed with the quality of the shed and the delivery guy was very knowledgeable it was not a very easy shed to put in place but he took his time he was there late and he did everything he had to do was very professional and I would definitely recommend them again."
"It was everything they promised and very fast delivery. I will be skiing business with them again"
"I am very satisfied. The shed is very well built. High quality. The delivery was very professional by a qualified person. I would recommend this company very highly."
"It is a great shed the sales person needs to let the buyer know not to put the plate to far off the ground let them know it has to flush with ground."
Thanks for the feedback. We have spoken with the sales team about your experience and will use it to improve in the future.
"The sales process was good, building of the unit was fast (ready early), install was a little uncoordinated, required ordering a larger crane (came same day - but required me to be home all day) wasn't able to finish that day - had to come back a few days later."
"Fitted our needs nicely."
"Sturdy and well built. Lost a couple of shingles on the way up but said he'd be back on Monday to replace the shingles."
"Wonderful experience. Every One was great to work with. Well done!"
"High quality product. Very pleased with my new shed! They were able to match the paint colors of the house as well!"
"Very sturdy build. I love my she-shed!"
"Love the shed. Took way to long for it to arrive. Over a month."
Hi Rick! Thanks for your feedback. We apologize that the lead time was longer than you expected. We try to be upfront with lead times at the point of sale but don't always hit the mark. Enjoy the shed!
"We Love it"