Urban Shed Concepts Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Urban Shed Concepts
"Love my new shed"
"Sales department is aggressive but customer service and follow up is lack luster. I feel I overpaid for the product and I know for a fact Uban Shed Concepts will do nothing to add value post the sale. Two salesmen/representatives were fired during my ordering process. That does not inspire confidence in the company."
Thank you for your honest feedback - we will use it to improve. I'm sorry you were caught in the middle of some unfortunate employee circumstances. I trust the shed will serve it's intended purpose and bring you many years of usefulness.
"The shed is attractive and the reps were friendly. The RTO option was uncomplicated and affordable. Delivery was included and professionally completed. The unit is lightly built through and has no diagonal cross bracing. Easy enough to add and overall, I’m happy with my purchase."
"Best shed in the world !!!"
Thanks so glad to hear!
"5"
"The salesman spent lots of time with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted....even talked with the owner and he was great in trying to design what I needed. The only complaint was I was told I would have shed in 2-3 weeks but the shipping gave me a date well past the completion of the shed. When I called in they were able to move up the date of delivery and I was happy. Just some communication issues they need to fix."
"The process was simple and quick, and the staff was professional and on time. Thank you urban sheds"
"We love our shed. It's exactly what we were looking for!"
Urban Shed Concepts is rated 4.63 based on 8 reviews