Urban Shed Concepts Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Urban Shed Concepts
Courier, Own Driver
"It was delivered when it was scheduled and the driver did a great job of placing it where we wanted it."
"Very nice looking shed!"
"Very well constructed and affordable."
"Very easy to get into a shed that you want. Very professional and the delivery was perfect."
"A well built shed. I'm impressed by the quality."
"From the very 1st contact to the hand shake after the build was an amazing experience. This shed is built to last at a fraction of the price from other well known companies."
"Urban Concepts was such an amazing company to work with! They were prompt in their communication and so helpful as we were picking and designing our shed. The entire process was seamless and we are so in love with our barn shed! We are going to use it as a gym and we are just so excited to start using it. It is so beautiful and well made!! I could not praise them more!!"
"Rachel went above expectations as a sales consultant. She was understanding and through wi our needs. we actually were going to purchase from someone else before we found her. Kind no pressure just understood what we needed."
"They solved our sloping roof situation beautifully! Everyone was so nice! They went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. It’s a great shed! Very reasonably priced as well. I would definitely recommend them!!!"
"I am very happy with my shed and the delivery very professional thanks again for what you all do"
"Scott in Flagstaff was great to work with! We bought a livestock shed a chicken coop and a shed...great price too."
"I love my new shed. Thanks so much for prompt delivery. Thanks for your patience as we have gone through the zoning approval process."
"Love my new shed"
"Sales department is aggressive but customer service and follow up is lack luster. I feel I overpaid for the product and I know for a fact Uban Shed Concepts will do nothing to add value post the sale. Two salesmen/representatives were fired during my ordering process. That does not inspire confidence in the company."
Thank you for your honest feedback - we will use it to improve. I'm sorry you were caught in the middle of some unfortunate employee circumstances. I trust the shed will serve it's intended purpose and bring you many years of usefulness.
"The shed is attractive and the reps were friendly. The RTO option was uncomplicated and affordable. Delivery was included and professionally completed. The unit is lightly built through and has no diagonal cross bracing. Easy enough to add and overall, I’m happy with my purchase."
"Best shed in the world !!!"
Thanks so glad to hear!
"5"
"We love our shed. It's exactly what we were looking for!"
"The process was simple and quick, and the staff was professional and on time. Thank you urban sheds"
"The salesman spent lots of time with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted....even talked with the owner and he was great in trying to design what I needed. The only complaint was I was told I would have shed in 2-3 weeks but the shipping gave me a date well past the completion of the shed. When I called in they were able to move up the date of delivery and I was happy. Just some communication issues they need to fix."
Urban Shed Concepts is rated 4.85 based on 20 reviews