Urban Shed Concepts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Urban Shed Concepts
Courier, Own Driver
Louise Kane
"Great shed! Helped me choose exactly what I needed. Friendly & a joy to do business with & no regrets. Thanks so much."
Anthony Hoydis
"From the very 1st contact to the hand shake after the build was an amazing experience. This shed is built to last at a fraction of the price from other well known companies."
Anca Castillo
"Urban Concepts was such an amazing company to work with! They were prompt in their communication and so helpful as we were picking and designing our shed. The entire process was seamless and we are so in love with our barn shed! We are going to use it as a gym and we are just so excited to start using it. It is so beautiful and well made!! I could not praise them more!!"
"Our salesman Tom in Mayer, Az. was a pleasure to work with and most helpful. He went above and beyond. The guy who delivered the shed ( I can't remember his name, from TX) was great! He put it exactly where we wanted it to be and was very nice to work with. Two men who get 10 points in our book! The only complaint we had was that the shed was scheduled to be delivered on Saturday, so we took a week off work and had people there to assist us with moving our things for our big move. The day of delivery We got a call that they would not make it. Six days later with only one day left to move we finally got the shed. Other than the inconvenience of that the shed is Perfect. Thank You"
"Well built and sturdy. Delivered and set up easily."
"The Crew was very friendly, quick and did a good Job."
"The whole experience was stress free and they worked closely with us to make sure we were getting the shed we wanted. Rachel is the best and was awesome to work with. The 3 men who installed the shed were very nice and project was completed in 2 days. I am very happy with my shed and would definitely recommend this company. We did look into several other companies who built sheds and Urban Sheds was above them all for convenience, seeing our vision and had the best price to make it even better. Thank you."
"Very good service and well built"
"I've tried several shed companies in the valley but I won't mention their names and had a terrible experience-Once I tried and called Urban Shed concepts everything went great, Rachel was great from start to finish."
"Great help and service. Scott was great about finding us the right shed and the delivery guy did a great job getting the shed in to a tricky spot."
"Overall, great experience."
"Very well constructed. The floor is level, not like the competitors that use plywood which warps up so putting flooring down is a challenge it's more work. USC floor is level seems are matched I had no issues putting flooring down. They even gave me small cans of paint for touching up. The ramp concepts is great, 2 levels to choose from. Put the ramps on the Lower slots you can close the door with out removing them. USC will do customs as well. Already designing my horse stalls with them. You will not be disappointed."
"Ready prices, fast delivery and love it!"
"Professional courteous and did exactly what they promised they would do. I would highly recommend them."
"Love our shed."
"Good services, fast delivery and setup."
"It was delivered when it was scheduled and the driver did a great job of placing it where we wanted it."
"Very nice looking shed!"
"Very well constructed and affordable."
"Very easy to get into a shed that you want. Very professional and the delivery was perfect."
"A well built shed. I'm impressed by the quality."
Urban Shed Concepts is rated 4.91 based on 34 reviews