Vapesourcing Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Vapesourcing
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Vapesourcing made you happy

"Trustpilot reviews Categories My Reviews My Settings Help LOG OUT Alternate Text Paul Koumi Rugby, GB For companies profile image of Paul Koumi Paul Koumi Male | Rugby, United Kingdom 3 Reviews 1 Read 1 Useful Review of vapesourcing Paul Koumi Paul Koumi 3 reviews Rugby, GB Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 5 minutes ago Crooks Ordered a new mod and tank on the 29th of January and at the time of writing this review (20th February 2019) I am still waiting for a response via email and I've filed a claim via PayPal. I'd rather have the items I ordered rather than having to make a claim. The only thing I received from this company is an email to confirm payment. I'm really frustrated that companies such as this are allowed to take money but not deliver the goods you've paid for and continue to do so. I've researched this company via Google after two weeks of no communication to find they have a large amount of failed orders and irate customers and I tried to be patient but it's run out now. Bad company avoid them like an incurable disease! And always make sure you pay via PayPal so your covered in such incidents"
Are you Vapesourcing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Order is not delivered. 2 months passed, tryied contacting them on facebook, email also wrote a ticket a week ago. No respond."
"STAY AWAY!!!!! I ordered a set of replacement coils on 12/7/18. Admittedly, I understand this was the Christmas season so I expected a little slow down in delivery. Well, I should have expected A LOT of slow down. It is now 1/14/19 and I still have not received my delivery from Vapesourcing. I have been in contact with customer service and I have asked for a refund. They have told me to "just be patient", that they cannot control the shipping, and they cannot process the refund that I have requested. I ended up turning the issue over to my bank who took care of it for me. On a side note, I would also like to point out that Vapesourcing's intensive program is a complete scam. They state that every day you log in, or when you make a purchase, you accrue points and that 500 points is equivalent to $1.00 discount on a purchase. OK... this seems cool. Here is the problem, I have added an item here and there to my cart just to test this and when it comes time to check out, the most amount of points you are able to apply to an order is 200, NOT EVEN ENOUGH FOR $1.00 off!!!! Support your local vape shops... stop giving these people your money!"
"I ordered 2 smok novo kits on 12/30/18 from the US warehouse and got them 1/3/18. Even over the new year holiday this came fast and exactly as described. Actual items delivered and not some knock off. Will definitely do business with this company again"
"This is a real review. I bought my boyfriend a new voo poo for Christmas. I ordered it on December 13th that night and 2 days later I got my tracking number and all that good stuff. 12 business days later I got my product and he’s very happy with his present. It was a late present but that was my fault cause I ordered late in the month. I was skeptical cause of the reviews so I decided to try it anyways knowing what people were saying about the company. Long story short. The site is legit. Only down fall is that it takes over 3 weeks to get your product. Also my product was stuck in us customs in Singapore for like 2 weeks. Not really sure why. But in the end I got my product in the time length stated on the site and the product is legit as well as the company. Hope this helps for you skeptics out there."
"I've had an issue with one of the products that I bought, so I contacted them and explained the issue. They've asked me to make a video explaining and showing the issue! And I did. However, they ever responded!! I sent them over 5 emails with no response! It has been over a month now"
"I've had an issue with one of the products that I bought, so I contacted them and explained the issue. They've asked me to make a video explaining and showing the issue! And I did. However, they ever responded!! I sent them over 5 emails with no response! It has been over a month now, and they are still ignoring my messages! Also what a horrible shipping service; it took me over 2 weeks to receive a shipment from their U.S warehouse!"
"I ordered from them and waited a full month with nothing but 'please wait with more patient' finally I got a refund and someone in 5 different states went on shopping sprees with my card number. Don't order from this website."
"When I pay extra for fast shipping and ask about when I will receive my package after not getting it for a moment I do not expect to be belittled by customer service. No product is worth being spoken to with a sassy email. Will never be ordering from this company again, not even an apology for my late order."
"Placed an order 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't left Hong Kong. Vapesourcing has tried lying to me saying that it was delivered to the states days ago, when in reality, the only thing USPS received was the label information. The tracking info still shows it's in Hong Kong, and it's being scanned every few days but still isn't going anywhere. When I told Vapesourcing that this was starting to feel like a scam, they stopped responding to me all together. Looks like I'll be calling my bank to reverse the charge. There are so many other reputable vape companies, please stay away from these guys."
"Excellent product and super fast delivery. Thankyou"
"Ordered 2 smok novos and 2 bottles of salt nic 35mg of lava flow and got 2-5 business day shipping. Ordered it Tuesday and came the next Monday! Very cheap prices and awesome shipping!!"
"So here is the deal..I placed an order before i looked at any reviews...as soon as I seen all the 1 star ratings i got very worried ...so I followed their facebook page and sent them a message...they almost immediately sent me a tracking # and my voopoo drag and 2 batteries showed up today! 9 days after my order was placed...so I don't doubt the bad reviews but my personal experience was excellent!!"
"FRAUD ALERT!!! STAY AWAY!!! FRAUD ALERT!!! STAY AWAY!!! All the positive reviews you read about them are FAKE, only the negative ones are real!!! I spent $324USD on Vapesourcing.com and after one week of not hearing anything from them i tried to login to their website but i couldn't no matter how many times i tried. Then i tried their Forgot Password link to recover my password but not successful. I thought it must have been a simple technical issue so i contacted vapesourcing support. After 2 weeks they replied and they denied that i ever purchased anything from them. i emailed them screenshots of my confirmation emails and transactions and everything but they never replied back. I'm still trying anything i can think of but no success.. and that's not all!! Two months later they charged my credit card the same amount again!!! I contacted my bank now waiting to see if my bank can do anything for me... I should have listened to all their negative reviews but i didn't because i thought their prices were better than others. Now I'm going to regret this for ever. DO NOT BUY FROM CHINESE COMPANIES THEY ARE ALL FRAUDULENT!!!"
"Don't order from this company they are scammers 😡 i called no answer i send 2 email no answer."
"Don't order from this Website! I paid for my order and waited 5 days with no update (Website says it could take up to 2 days to ship). After 5 days I emailed them asking for an update. It's true they are a scam. I finally got a response saying my order was not in stock and that they could ship me one from Hong Kong. I asked for my money back and haven't gotten a response yet. Based on what other people are saying it might be a dispute with Paypal in my case."
"I received a tank that did not work. i asked for a replacement and they said take a video of problem. i am not a video person meanwhile they lose a customer over a 10 dollar fix and any further recommendations."
"Not a trustworthy company. Don’t waste your time."
"I used paypal first of all and placed my order on 4/21/2018 Vapesourcing accepted my payment on 4/26/2018. I tried messaging them twice and sent Ding Wen an e-mail trying to get some clarification on my order, but not one reply from VapeSourcing. So I sent pay pal an e-mail explaining my situation with the order I purchased got a reply within an hour. When I was searching VapeSourcing's ebsite I was looking for the AL85 (KIT) it just sent me to the AL85 mod page seeing the youtube video thinking it was the kit like I wanted I placed my order, turns out it was just the mod itself no tank or anything. I got a text from USPS "processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 8:34 am on May 17, 2018." On the webpage it clearly states will be shipped in 48 working hours? Yeah almost 30 Calendar days such B.S. I will never use that site ever again."
Vapesourcing is rated 1.96 based on 26 reviews