Vapesourcing Reviews

15% of reviewers recommend Vapesourcing
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Vapesourcing made you happy

"FRAUD ALERT!!! STAY AWAY!!! FRAUD ALERT!!! STAY AWAY!!! All the positive reviews you read about them are FAKE, only the negative ones are real!!! I spent $324USD on Vapesourcing.com and after one week of not hearing anything from them i tried to login to their website but i couldn't no matter how many times i tried. Then i tried their Forgot Password link to recover my password but not successful. I thought it must have been a simple technical issue so i contacted vapesourcing support. After 2 weeks they replied and they denied that i ever purchased anything from them. i emailed them screenshots of my confirmation emails and transactions and everything but they never replied back. I'm still trying anything i can think of but no success.. and that's not all!! Two months later they charged my credit card the same amount again!!! I contacted my bank now waiting to see if my bank can do anything for me... I should have listened to all their negative reviews but i didn't because i thought their prices were better than others. Now I'm going to regret this for ever. DO NOT BUY FROM CHINESE COMPANIES THEY ARE ALL FRAUDULENT!!!"
Are you Vapesourcing? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Vapesourcing receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Don't order from this company they are scammers 😡 i called no answer i send 2 email no answer."
"Don't order from this Website! I paid for my order and waited 5 days with no update (Website says it could take up to 2 days to ship). After 5 days I emailed them asking for an update. It's true they are a scam. I finally got a response saying my order was not in stock and that they could ship me one from Hong Kong. I asked for my money back and haven't gotten a response yet. Based on what other people are saying it might be a dispute with Paypal in my case."
"I received a tank that did not work. i asked for a replacement and they said take a video of problem. i am not a video person meanwhile they lose a customer over a 10 dollar fix and any further recommendations."
"Not a trustworthy company. Don’t waste your time."
"I used paypal first of all and placed my order on 4/21/2018 Vapesourcing accepted my payment on 4/26/2018. I tried messaging them twice and sent Ding Wen an e-mail trying to get some clarification on my order, but not one reply from VapeSourcing. So I sent pay pal an e-mail explaining my situation with the order I purchased got a reply within an hour. When I was searching VapeSourcing's ebsite I was looking for the AL85 (KIT) it just sent me to the AL85 mod page seeing the youtube video thinking it was the kit like I wanted I placed my order, turns out it was just the mod itself no tank or anything. I got a text from USPS "processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 8:34 am on May 17, 2018." On the webpage it clearly states will be shipped in 48 working hours? Yeah almost 30 Calendar days such B.S. I will never use that site ever again."
"I ordered from them and they charged my credit card but never sent me any product. I emailed them and got no response. I started a dispute with Pay Pal to get my money refunded, and THEN they emailed me to tell me that they didn't have the item I wanted and asked if I would be willing to choose something else. I told them that I just wanted my money back. They suck."
"Order for two mods (supposedly in stock) shipped two weeks later. The mods were Dead on Arrival and the company will not respond to numerous emails. I've been had."
"I ordered eGo aio coils from several vendors. Vapesourcing is the only one that sent me authentic coils. Every other order I placed was fake coils. I checked the security code on the packages from all other vendors, and they were all fake. It does take a long time to receive your order, but at least vape sourcing sells authentic products. I will continue ordering from them despite the long wait."
"Do NOT order from vapesourcing! They sent me the wrong item, something I didn't want, and they refuse to fix it. I have sent multiple emails, and their reply always ends with suggesting for me to just keep the wrong item and deal with it. Seriously terrible customer service."
""never buy from this shop! they send defective mods and when you claim for a replacement, no one react to emails etc. they steal your money!""
"Great prices but delivery is slow"
Vapesourcing is rated 1.54 based on 13 reviews