Vapesourcing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapesourcing
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Vapesourcing made you happy
I ordered coils from them on Sept 9 th and still have not received them (no email saying they’ve been shipped ) and they haven’t refunded my money after several emails asking to return my money . They will not reply to my emails .
Put in 2 oreders. They took the money out of my account immediately. Then I kept getting emails stating my card was a fraud.Both of my orders were cancelled on their end. Then I get another email stating it will take 7 to 14 days for my account to be credited. Can't even talk to a real person. I would highly recommend that no one do business with eleaf or vaporsourcing. Scams. Save your money. Buy local
Took a month to even ship out the package. Scums
I will never order from this company again!!!! Tracking numbers do not work and no one can tell me where my orders are!! VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! I SPENT $100 ON 3 ORDERS AND I'M DONE!
Decent Site with great prices. Today in the mail came my Rpm80 Pro Device, replacement Rpm Pods and two 100ml bottles of juice, all for the unbelievable price of 31.99$. I was so surprised at checkout nectar some of my local shops, 30$ only gets you one bottle of juice, total bargain and I recommend greatly!
Nice experience, I ordered the new Smok Nord 4 kit with two Bottles of E Juice, they arrived in perfect condition. Delivery took 1 week using USA shipping. People need to look more. If the product says pre-order and you order it, there isn’t a guaranteed delivery time or when using Hong Kong shipping it is shipping all the way from China, it’s going to take a few weeks to months, this is why I recommend using USA warehouse or CN-ZN warehouse to avoid the issue. Also try waiting for the products to become available before pre ordering. Great company
Never got my vape lost 100dollars.
I purchased a SMOK Nord 4 kit from them. I received a faulty product. The next day I contacted them via email and explained the problem. They didn't get back to me for about 10 days when they asked me to explain what the problem is and to send them a video showing the issue. I explained again what the problem was and I made a video showing the product doesn't work. I waited again several days until they responded and they asked me to do another video. Today, it is a month since I received the faulty product and I still don't have an acceptable response/resolution. They have the worst customer service and don't even think to get a solution if there's a problem with their products. I will never buy anything from them again.
I'd give them 0 stars if I could. I have placed several orders from them and the first was received in a satisfactory amount of time, although their internal shipping process took as long as the actual shipping time. Since then my following orders stagnated in a status of 'Processing' for weeks even after multiple emails. I have played email tag with them and was told on multiple orders some items were backordered and asking me to choose replacement items, and this only after I inquired several times about the delay. Each time I asked to have the backordered item cancelled and refunded so the other items could ship. This was usually met with more silence or again asking me to choose a replacement. I actually received a better response from their Hong Kong supplier than the US based location who stated it was due to Chinese New Year and then shipped the order the next Monday. Finally, after saying multiple times I wanted the back-ordered item refunded the US warehouse shipped me the items they had in stock, 2 weeks after I ordered it. The other item is still listed as processing so I don't think they have any intention of refunding the price as I requested. As for the positive reviews here, I would say those people are either very fortunate or paid shills from the company. I will not be ordering from VapeSourceing again.
Really Great service, I don’t understand all the negative reviews. I got my Smok novo in a timely manner. Use USA warehouse for guaranteed fast delivery
The worst ever They took my money because I used credit card payments, not Paypal, and they didn't send anything and didn't answer my emails.
Wont return my emails - Ordered on the 18th of January 2021. They provided tracking but the tracking states that it has been sitting in their warehouse for the last 12 days - Unacceptable. Worst customer service. I want to cancel my order and go through a more reliable distributor. Stay away from this company - Its not worth the frustration and headache. I emailed them 6 days ago to get some information - nothing
I ordered a full kit for a Luxotic DF vape box. The description listed everything that was to come with the kit. It said I would recieve an email to track it when it was shipped, and that it should arrive in 3-5 business days. I never got the email, but 6 days later a package arrived. Inside was a single poor quality vape box with nothing else. No battery, no tank, and none of the 10 or so accessories listed in the kit. I sent an email to customer service about it and they replied with one sentence: "Please double check". I wrote back stating that the small manilla envelope was very easy to "double check" and that is all I recieved. I asked for the rest of my items or a full refund. They wrote back stating that I ordered the "Kit", and that the box was all that I ordered. I sent screen shots of the product and description of the items included in the kit, directly from the email I recieved confirming my order when I placed it. It is all listed in the description, and they are telling me that what i ordered is just the box.
I ordered vape pen on 12/29/20. It is now 1/15/21 and still have not received the item. When I was tracking the item it was in Hong Kong for 8 days and then went to Chicago where it was sitting when I wrote this review. Dont expect to just call them because their customer service number is in China. They have a chat function on the website that no one answers. Sent an email and still waiting for a reply. Now accepting the fact of a $69.99 is a loss. These great reviews of fast service are either paid bots or live in China.
we purchased two vaping devices and they did not last a month. They both quit working and would not charge. I did everything that the directions said to do. (Joytech) reset, etc. I e-mailed them and they have such insane protocol to get the warranty. They will not help, they said I have to video the problem and e-mail it to them. I sent them an e-mail with both serial numbers and order numbers and an explanation of the problem. The video will not work. They will not replace or refund our money. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE RIP OFFS !
They will NEVER stand behind a warranty. Ask you to ship back to china- 50 dollars shipping, even tho they have a CA warehouse. CHECK REVIEWS FIRST, total scam. Prices ARE too good to be true
When you contact customer support for a device less then 30 days old, your treated like a liar. The rep asked me to make a video and email it to someone else, and wasted 40 minutes of my time "looking into the order" only to tell me I needed to still make a video and email someone else. Save your money and buy local.
Got exactly what I ordered very fast.
Sent me a faulty vape, will not replace until I provide video of vape not working. How is anyone supposed to show video of a vape not working?
Hello community, I bought my Aromamizer Tank there 45$ Straight off the package, I recognized, the tank extension has a production failure and reported to the dealer. (Never used, or wicked it, threading of extension chimney is off axis to the tank, not bent ! ) Mass products can have an issue, no problem - BUT that Vapesourcing did not even answer to 3 detailed warranty claims, . . that is a place where I will never buy anything again. Stay hydrated
Vapesourcing is rated 2.52 based on 129 reviews