Vapesourcing Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Vapesourcing

How would you rate Vapesourcing ?

(optional)

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tom

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vapesourcing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I used paypal first of all and placed my order on 4/21/2018 Vapesourcing accepted my payment on 4/26/2018. I tried messaging them twice and sent Ding Wen an e-mail trying to get some clarification on my order, but not one reply from VapeSourcing. So I sent pay pal an e-mail explaining my situation with the order I purchased got a reply within an hour. When I was searching VapeSourcing's ebsite I was looking for the AL85 (KIT) it just sent me to the AL85 mod page seeing the youtube video thinking it was the kit like I wanted I placed my order, turns out it was just the mod itself no tank or anything. I got a text from USPS "processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 8:34 am on May 17, 2018." On the webpage it clearly states will be shipped in 48 working hours? Yeah almost 30 Calendar days such B.S. I will never use that site ever again."
"I ordered from them and they charged my credit card but never sent me any product. I emailed them and got no response. I started a dispute with Pay Pal to get my money refunded, and THEN they emailed me to tell me that they didn't have the item I wanted and asked if I would be willing to choose something else. I told them that I just wanted my money back. They suck."
Richard Atwater
Verified Reviewer
"Order for two mods (supposedly in stock) shipped two weeks later. The mods were Dead on Arrival and the company will not respond to numerous emails. I've been had."
"I ordered eGo aio coils from several vendors. Vapesourcing is the only one that sent me authentic coils. Every other order I placed was fake coils. I checked the security code on the packages from all other vendors, and they were all fake. It does take a long time to receive your order, but at least vape sourcing sells authentic products. I will continue ordering from them despite the long wait."
"Do NOT order from vapesourcing! They sent me the wrong item, something I didn't want, and they refuse to fix it. I have sent multiple emails, and their reply always ends with suggesting for me to just keep the wrong item and deal with it. Seriously terrible customer service."
""never buy from this shop! they send defective mods and when you claim for a replacement, no one react to emails etc. they steal your money!""
Adam
"Great prices but delivery is slow"
Vapesourcing is rated 2.00 based on 7 reviews