Vapesourcing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapesourcing
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Vapesourcing made you happy
One star its too much. Horrible Customer Services & Terrible Products. Don't Waste your money with this Company. They are a Joke.!
Very disappointed and upset. I ordered approxemently 3 weeks back and it has gaven me nothing but headaches. After the package almost made its way to its destination The tacking information was showing an "Alert" detailed as "incorrect address" I was not sure what that ment since my personal data (address etc.) was perfectly fine. I than called Post NL international since the package was stuck at the sorting centre for further information, they could not stop the package from being sent back to the shipper (vapesourcing) they told me to contact the shipper. Knowing this i contacted vapesourcing via email on there website. After 3 days i got a message back asking for more details which i quickly responded to, yet it took them another 2 days to respond to that message again. On that email they asked me to verify my data (address etc.) Which i did, knowing it IS correct. NOTHING was wrong about my address. They also told me to go to my local post office to ask for the reason it got send back. So off i went, only to find out they could not help me either. This i told them in yet another email. Today i recived another email back from Vapesourcing. Saying this:

Dear Vincent,
Thank you for your feedback.
After checking it with shipping company, we regret to tell you the package is destroyed by local agency for the unknown reason.
2020-09-17 00:46The address of the item is incorrect and will be returned
My address.......

Please note we have sent the package out in good faith and customer is solely responsible to collect it.
There will be no compensation can be offered in such cases.
Please review our terms and conditions here: https://vapesourcing.com/sales-terms
Thank you for your understanding.

This makes me very upset. How am i responsible for this? It has and had the correct address. I could not accept the package cause it has never gotten further then the sorting centre in my country. I did everything i could only to be disappointed and lose over 50€ for something i could do nothing about....
I made a claim at Paypal. This is not how you threat your customers.
very upset!! ordered 3 times from them and every time item was super late. I ordered a small Vape from them and apparently it went out of stock. no one reached out to me. they waited for me to reach out to them and changed the color of the item, ok not to bad right??
Noo, they ran out out of the new color again and when I realized it hasn't showed up a few weeks later I messaged them again! they said they ran out of the color again. that was in August it is now September this is over a month that I haven't received this vape and the caps. very annoyed oh and the best part the are telling me its on its way yet the tracking states that it doesn't even exists. they wont give me my money back. and there is no one to call. you can only chat with some one over seas that cant type correctly. ALSO, they ignore what you have to say. just throw the tracking info at you. so stupid DONT USE THIS SITE !!!!!!
I received a Reuleaux RX mini mod that will not turn on. This is their response to my emails and phone calls:
Thank you for contacting Vapesourcing.
We regret that you are experiencing issues with the item received.
Please kindly review more details of our warranty policy here: https://vapesourcing.com/returns-or-exchange
In order to help us solve the issue, we kindly ask you to provide below details for us here at first:
1. Please describe your issue in details ( what happened and when ).
2. Please tell us what you have done with the item to solve the issue.
3. Please provide the item code and the SN ( serial number ) of the item indicated on the outer packaging and the shipping label for us.
4. Please provide a video to display the issue in detail. Please make sure the video is made in good lighting and at a moderate distance.
If the video is more then 2MB, please provide a youtube link of it for us here.
We will wait for your information here.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Fiona
Vapesourcing Customer Service
So I am left with a $50 mod that won’t even turn on and paid for in good faith yet that good faith has not been returned.
I bought a Reuleaux RX Mini mod from Vapesourcing and this is what they asked of me:
“Thank you for contacting Vapesourcing.
We regret that you are experiencing issues with the item received.

1. Please describe your issue in details ( what happened and when ).
2. Please tell us what you have done with the item to solve the issue.
If the video is more then 2MB, please provide a youtube link of it for us here.
We will wait for your information here.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Best regards,
Fiona
Vapesourcing Customer Service“
So I’m left with a $50 mod that doesn’t work.
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! THEY DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS REGARDLESS WHAT THEY PROMISE PRIOR! REGARDLESS IF YOU PURCHASE MANY ITEMS AND JUST WANT TO RETURN ONE! NO REFUNDS PERIOD! BUYER BEWARE! THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE during a global pandemic and recession! !!!
If I could leave 0 stars I would.
I am currently getting off of the tobacco chew and thought it might be helpful to purchase a cheap vape I could leave on my desk.
Unfortunately the tank leaks like crazy. Right out of the box. I’ll fill it and within an hour or 2 When I get back to my desk it will have leaked all over. Looked up a few possible solutions but honestly I’m not interested in something I have to modify or spend a lot of time with. I expressed this to customer service, aside from the fact it takes 5 business days for then to respond they wanted me to sit there and record a video for an hour or 2 of it leaking.
What a joke. It leaks and I am unsatisfied with the purchase as the customer I feel I should be given a refund...
Package got sent back to the original shipper because of an error by my postal service, Vapesourcing told me it had been (or was going to be) destroyed and that there was nothing they could do.

Then they also tried to say that everything was my fault because I put "This Street, 21" instead of "21, This Street" and that because of that I wouldn't get a refund.

I never asked for a refund, only for the item to be shipped back to me if they got it back.
Stole my money and sent broken items then refused to refund. Shipping took forever. They took weeks to reply to my emails. They refuse to send me back the money they STOLE
They scammed my friend during a global pandemic and recession when she needs every penny she has. Stole $70 from her. Sent her a broken item that never turned on. Refused to refund her. This company is DISGUSTING
Ordered Vaporesso Luxe Kit 220W & two pack of coils for £55.09 converted including delivery cost & it was delivered in 7 working days including a weekend. I couldn't be happier. My 3rd order now & no issues whatsoever.
The customer service is amazing plus the variety of products they find and offer is so cheap! I've been ordering from them for over a year now and keep coming back.I also recommended it to my friends, they also purchase more here and we can always talk about vapes after receiving our orders.
I have made several purchases from Vapesourcing over the last year have found them to have a wide selection with fair pricing. You can also use points or discount code to reduce some amounts.Shipping is always timely.
I ordered several times. Perfect delievery . Perfect Service in the Chat . No Problems .Most definitely would purchase from this company again and again and again.
Excellant quality, well designed,functions exactly how i wanted. They always offer a good and cheap price that I cannot find anywhere else. The shipping time is also acceptable.
First- time ordering after watching the item for a week. No where in a week did advise that the Purple Smok G-Priv 3 kit was not in stock. Now almost a week and a half later, 3 emails, and opening a PayPal dispute they advise the item is not in stock and they can ship me the item in Gold or Black. I want it in the color I want so I requested a full refund and order cancelation since it won't ship and be in stock approximately 7-15 days from today. I'm glad I got PayPal involved. I should of read the reviews fully. I ended up getting the item from a US based Vapor Store for cheaper with the replacement coils. Just listen and stay away no matter how cheap they are. Use Fasttech or 3FVAPE.COM
Love it. It may be small but it delivers a nice vape! I would highly recommend! Thank you vapesourcing!
Super fast shipping, and I love my product! I even ordered one for a friend, and she loves her’s too! I will order again and recommend it to as many people as I know to purchase here.
Vapesourcing is rated 2.64 based on 107 reviews