Vee Dub Transporters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vee Dub Transporters
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Vee Dub Transporters Reviews

About Vee Dub Transporters:

Our company is a small family business which is growing at an unbelievable pace, and we believe that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting all your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

08002922005

info@veedubtransporters.co.uk

Unit 28-30 Hayhill Ind. Est., Sileby Road, Barrow On Soar

Great service and great product
Vee Dub Transporters 5 star review on 23rd April 2021 Vee Dub Transporters 5 star review on 23rd April 2021 Vee Dub Transporters 5 star review on 23rd April 2021 Vee Dub Transporters 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Purchased courtains for my van. They look good but the screws are very poor quality. All of them are very weak and break when installing the rails. The rails were with wrong references to up and down so I had to spent some time to figure it out.
Good quality product and at the right price, speedy delivery, can’t fault the service. Would definitely recommend this company.
Easy to order. Arrived in a day or 2. Haven't opened box as yet. Hopefully will fit at weekend
Fantastic service, with quick delivery
Thank you for your five-star review Bridget, we cannot wait to see you back at Vee Dub again soon! 😎
ordered a rear tinted screen for my 1994 t4,came in a few days fitted straight in,lovely
Thank you for your five-star review John, it is great to hear that our product has ticked all the boxes for you! πŸ‘
Excellent company and 1st class customer service. Ollie was very helpful. Had slight issue with a purchase, contacted and replacement parts sent and arrived within a couple of days. Will not hesitate to recommend and use again.
Thank you for your five-star review, we cannot wait to see you back at Vee Dub again soon! πŸ’ͺ
Awesome service,product arrived super quick,hassle free transaction, thanks!
Thank you for your five star review Michael, we hope to see you back at Vee Dub again soon! πŸ‘
Excellent quality mods and very helpful staff would highly recommend to friends πŸ‘πŸ»
Thank you for your review Tony!
Quick delivery, great product, good price. What more could you want?!
Thank you for your awesome review Ian! πŸ’ͺ
Some of the photos on the website are very misleading. I got the feeling that customer service have had this issue before as they instantly knew what the issue was and didn't seem that interested The items that did arrive were easy to fit and look good.
Great product, fast delivery. I will definitely be shopping again with this company for our new VW Camper.
Thank you for your review Jonathan, we can't wait to see you back at Vee Dub again soon! πŸ’ͺ
Great product, speedy delivery
Thank you for your five star review Richard! πŸ‘
Quick delivery even if I ordered the wrong thing, but Agee Dub sorted out the correct thing and shipped out the same day, great service.
Great Company, website easy to use. I will use again 😊
Vee Dub Transporters 5 star review on 16th April 2021 Vee Dub Transporters 5 star review on 16th April 2021 Vee Dub Transporters 5 star review on 16th April 2021 Vee Dub Transporters 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Thank you for your five star review Craig! πŸ‘
The vynal transfer I purchased didn't fit as well as I hoped, so I'm still deciding to fit or not. I don't know as it because I have aftermarket side indicators or because the transfer is cut to the wrong shape and is too small.
Have brought a few things off them whilst doing up my van always good quality and delivered quickly would recommend πŸ‘
Thank you for your review Rob!
Thoroughly enjoying the new experience of owning a T4 and a good sales force
I’ve bought several items recently, everything has been exactly as described, delivery was fast. Staff have been helpful and friendly. Will definitely use for any future items I need.
Products as described fantastic ,fast shipping ,I will be back for more items soon and in the future thank you
Thank you for your five star review Jason!
Vee Dub Transporters is rated 4.70 based on 2,976 reviews