Vee Dub Transporters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vee Dub Transporters
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Vee Dub Transporters Reviews

About Vee Dub Transporters:

Our company is a small family business which is growing at an unbelievable pace, and we believe that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting all your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

08002922005

info@veedubtransporters.co.uk

Unit 28-30 Hayhill Ind. Est., Sileby Road, Barrow On Soar

Great service and prompt delivery
Quick delivery. Well packaged
Good product ordered and delivered hassle free shopping.
Thank you for your review Neil, take care 👍
The part I received was the correct one for the front of my van ,however it will not click into place correctly ,so I will probably have to stick the part with plastic adhesive so that it stays in place and doesn’t come out ,please advise
Hi Ian,

The T5.1 OEM Style Front Spoiler inserts can be quite tricky to fit whilst the spoiler is fitted to the vehicle due to the curve of the spoiler and the lack of access to help the clips from the rear.

If you are having some struggle with this we would recommend warming the clips on the insert and the spoiler up ever so slightly to help with fitment. If you are still having difficulty with this, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team on support@veedubtransporters.co.uk.

Kind regards,
Vee Dub
I bought Dub style seat covers last November which look fantastic. They don't look like seat covers - more like re-upholstered seats! Precision fit from the seat covers to the back rests and even the head rests. Covid19 took its toll on my front passenger seat where an alcohol gel spillage ruined the surface. The remainder of my covers were still pristine and I contacted Vee Dub to find out if seat cover parts would be available separately and Ollie totally sorted it out matching the part I needed with what I had purchased earlier and it was with me in 2 days. My seats are back to looking fantastic again.
Great service as usual from all at Vee Dub and will always be my first port of call for all things Transporter. Thanks again.
Very quick delivery item exactly as described
Great service, quick and safe delivery. Fitting instructional video spot on, was able to fit a window with no previous experience just the video on their website. Quality product, it hasnt rained yet but im not worried, looks solid
Thank you for your review Rachel, it is great to hear that our product and service has ticked all the boxes for you! We look forward to welcoming you back at Vee Dub again soon 👍
Good customer service, however products need quality checked more often.
Excellent service. Product arrived as advertised and promptly. Easily fitted and ready for my van adventures. Thanks Vee Dub for your efficient and professional service.
Thank you for your five star review Paul, it is great to hear that our product & service has ticked all the boxes for you! Take care 💪
Transformed my transporter with the upper grill red trims,great product,great company!
Thank you for your five star review about our front grill trims, we look forward to welcoming you back at Vee Dub again soon 👍
I ordered a pair of painted rear spoilers for my T6 - items arrived very quickly and were well packaged.
I wasn’t 100% certain on which fixing method to use but a quick call to the tech support team soon answered that.
Items look great! - thanks!
Thank you for your review Robert, it is great to hear that our product & service has ticked all the boxes for you! We look forward to welcoming you back at Vee Dub again soon 💪
Great replacement seal, back to perfect now.
Thank you for your review Jonathan!
Brill company fast delivery , I ordered a curtain kit for a T5 didn’t read description correctly and didn’t get exactly what I needed so I spoke to customer services and they rectified the problem swapping what I didn’t need for the ones I did no hassle at all . 5 stars all day.
Thank you for your awesome review John, it is great to hear that our service has ticked all the boxes for you! Take care 👍
My 1st stop for my T5 bits , even if there is a problem it's not a problem . Always well packed and fast delivery . Can't fault the service
Thank you for your review Gareth, we look forward to welcoming you back at Vee Dub again soon 💪
Excellent product and excellent service
Thank you for your review Colin, take care 👍
Great service, arrived in good time and as described, would use again.
Many thanks
Thank you for your five star review James, take care and we look forward to seeing you back at Vee Dub again soon 💪
Excellent service as always, thank you Cee dub
Black vw dust caps and spanner keyring.
Great price, Great service.
Thank you for your five star review, we look forward to welcoming you back at Vee Dub again soon 👍
Great service arrived on time 👍
Thank you for your five star review Paul!
Very speedy delivery of the installation kit for the van, the quality of the insulation and carpet are very good.
Vee Dub Transporters 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Thank you for your review Gareth, it is great to hear that our product and service has ticked all the boxes for you! 💪
Vee Dub Transporters is rated 4.70 based on 2,776 reviews