Veedub Transporters Reviews

08002922005

info@veedubtransporters.co.uk

28-30 Hayhill Ind EstBarrow On Soae

Verified Buyer
"Good, fast delivery. Well done guys!"
"Fab bonnet bra looks fab on my T 5"
Paul Watkins
Paul Watkins
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a pair of wind deflectors for my T5 Campervan. Well made, fit beautifully and look great."
"Total lack of care during telephone conversation the sales staff over missing instructions. Misleading web site that item was out of stock but what was really ment was that the item was not going to be in stock again. Sales staff talking over me while I’m trying to explain the situation and then being told that I’m being aggressive. Decided to contact company later which I did via there e-mail address asking for one of the directors to contact me to discuss my grievance but guess what a sound from them. Attempted to fit the tailgate curtain to find it will not fit! It would be nice if the company were to take time out to address complaints and not rely on being silent and perhaps the compainese would go away. At the moment I would never purchase any product from this company again without guaranties that the items were fit for purpose. Martin s"
Tom Crosby
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a van slam set for my t5, delivered on time and very well packaged. Thanks guys is a great piece of kit that has improved the look and ride quality of the van no end."
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review Tom, we are over the moon that your ride quality is better for you! Come back and see us again soon. - Vee Dub
Garry Bruce
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and fast service"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review Garry, we are glad that you are happy with your delivery had hope your van looks ace with the full window package! Come and see us soon I would recommend our seat covers next! - Vee Dub.
Nathan White
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery all items as described"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review Nathan, hopefully the products you ordered are working great for your van. Come back to see us soon to have a look at what else we have for sale. - Vee Dub.
"Very good very quick service"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review, Hopefully the gear cap was a nice replacement part for you. Come and see us soon to look at what other replacement parts we can offer. - VeeDub
"Very Quick Delivery. Good Quality Curtains Very Easy To Install To A T6"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review, we are glad that the products you have received are great! Please come back soon to look at the other wonderful products we sell for your vehicle. - VeeDub.
Brett Render
Verified Buyer
"Great service and products will indeed be purchasing more products in the future ."
Hi Brett, Thank you for the fantastic 5 star review! We can't wait to see you back at Vee Dub Transporters for some excellent styling products - Vee Dub Team
Charlotte Jessop
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery but the box and product was not wrapped very securely. Expected better."
Hi Charlotte,

I am sorry to hear that you have received an item that wasn't packaged securely. We try our best to package all of our orders securely and as best as we can, whilst still falling within our couriers' criteria.

We hope that your item is alright, however if you need any help please contact our customer services team on support@veedubtransporters.co.uk.

Kind regards,
Vee Dub Transporters.
Phil Barker
Verified Buyer
"My windows kit arrived very quickly and fitted a dream thanks guys"
Hi Phil, Thank you for the five star review! We hope you managed to fit your windows ok, We hope to see you back at Vee Dub very soon - Vee Dub
"Fast delivery and a good price."
Thank you for the four stars, we hope your bonnet bra looks super cool on your Transporter. We hope to deal with you again soon - Vee Dub
"Topnotch products and service."
Hi There, Thank you for the fantastic review! We hope you managed to fit your sportlines ok. Make sure you visit us again soon - Vee Dub
Adrian Elsdon
"Very god service"
Hi Adrian, Thank you for the five star review! We hope to see you back at Vee Dub very soon - Vee Dub Team
Keith McAndrew
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery of items and great quality. Definitely be returning again"
Thanks for your 5 star rating Keith, we hope your cab looks fresh! We'll be here ready and waiting for your return! - Vee Dub.
"Prompt delivery. Swivel was easy to fit and works perfectly. Very pleased"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review, we are glad that your swivel base is proving its worth! Please come back soon and maybe look at our seat covers, excellent value for money and everyone loves them! - VeeDub.
Mark Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"Very good product but would have been easier with fitting instructions not keep going to the internet and no help with the wiring"
Thanks for your review Mark, you would not have found the instruction sheet easier as they are faint and the english isn't great! This is the reason we create fitting videos for our products to make it so much easier for our customers. If you ever need help with fitting our products just give us a call and we can help no problems! See you soon. - VeeDub.
Ian Failes
Verified Buyer
"fast delivery had to contact as there was a small nick in the material ... Great no fuss sent me a new oe straight away Fantastic customer service thank you"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review Ian, we are glad that you ended up with a great bonnet bra. Come back to see us soon for more T5 products. - VeeDub.
Verified Buyer
"Good, fast delivery. Well done guys!"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review Sarah, we appreciate the image sent in they look great! Come back to see us soon for more styling products soon. - Vee Dub.
"electric windows for my T5, brilliant the dog loves them, no more pulling up and winding the window for her. gloss black side bars finish the Dub a treat thanks VeeDub"
Hi Jan, Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear your dog is taking full advantage of your newly opening windows, Hope to deal with you soon - Vee Dub
Michael Moore
Verified Buyer
"It was only a small part, gear stick extension but well made and good fit onto existing stick. pleased with purchase"
Hi Michael, We are happy to hear you are happy with you gear stick extension! We hope to see you back at Vee Dub very soon for some more great styling products - Vee Dub
Roy Williams
Verified Buyer
"You successfully packed and sent my T4 windows, and they arrived safely!! Not fitted em yet!"
Hi Roy,
Thank you for the great review, we hope you manage to fit them ok! We have a fitting video you can follow on our website if you need a helping hand - Vee Dub
Veedub Transporters is rated 4.65 based on 1,554 reviews