Vertoe Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Read Vertoe Reviews
No one at The Mercury Hotel (South Miami Beach) knew how to check in my luggage when I arrived. The hotel itself was sketchy (read the reviews of this place on Google). I received no receipts and none of the locks with codes I was supposed to receive - received nothing. Upon my return, the manager (?) behind the bar was screaming at someone over the phone and never stopped screaming... just opened the door where my luggage was and pointed to it so I could retrieve it. I was happy to get out of there. Overall, a very strange and somewhat scary experience. Great idea for storing luggage, but I won’t use again. Sorry.
The location I used was not advertised correctly. I did not receive a tamper-proof seal and when I asked for one I was dismissed. I contacted support regarding this issue and they essentially sided with the store, which denied that this happened. If you end up storing your bags with Vertoe, go with a plan B.
We found ourselves with some unexpected extra time in NYC and heard about Vertoe from our travel agent. We were very excited to learn about this worldwide service; it’s going to be a game changer! However, our first experience wasn’t what we had originally hoped for. We scheduled our bag drop off for 9am. The shop owners didn’t show up until 9:45. We lost almost an hour of our exploring time which was really disappointing. Outside of that, checking the bags and picking them up went smoothly. We will use Vertoe again. But if we find ourselves in NYC once more I think we will be avoiding that particular shop.
Vertoe is rated 4.61 based on 3,714 reviews