Vertoe Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Vertoe
Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Simple and easy. They asked for my Name, confirmation number and ask to take a photo of the tag that will be placed on my bag to be left. Good experience, overall."
"Very convenient and safe way to store our luggage while enjoying our last day in Nashville. Thank you!"
"My experience was very satisfactory. I dropped off my bag at NYC Racquet Sports on West 35th Street in Manhattan and picked it up a few hours later. The whole process was quick, painless and inexpensive. I will definitely use the service again."
"It was a very convenient service when we were visiting Manhattan! Although the convenience store was a bit sketchy."
"The staff at the location was very friendly and helpful. This saved me from having to drag my bag all around Manhattan for seven hours."
"Short ride from EWR, easy and friendly experience!"
"Incredibly quick, easy and efficient service. Would use again."
"It was convenient and safe place."
"Store manager followed the check-in procedure as expected. I felt my luggage was in good hands"
"easy,convenient."
"Easy to process. I used service when I arrived in DC 6 hours before check in. Instead of carrying luggage as I walked the city, I was able to store my luggage at a Vertoe authorized location near to my hotel. Brilliant service. Very satisfied. Will use again for sure."
"We needed a place to stow our bags for a few hours near the New York PABT. Reservation was a breeze with a map available to see exact locations and then dropping off and picking up also went smoothly. Would use again if I am in a city where Vertoe is available."
"Very easy to use and find. Friendly staff."
"Very convenient. A little bit over priced though."
"Dropping my bags were easy and convenient. The folks at the restaurant were pros and stored my bags in the"
"We had arrived as a Tourist into NY by bus in the afternoon from DC and had a few luggage with us. Our accommodation was booked for in the evening. We had to keep the luggage for few hours in the intervening period and we found Vertoe's service very handy and convenient. Thanks Team Vertoe."
"Must admit I was a bit sceptical leaving my luggage at a local shop in Jamaica, Queens for US$82! Especially after being quoted over US$500 to leave them in storage at JFK. With a 5 minute taxi ride from the airport included, it still saved us over $400!"
"It’a a lude saver. We had a flight at 8pm and had arrived at the AirPort at 9:30am. We left the luggage at the place and were able to explore the city . They were there in the morning and in the evening when we Went to p/u. Really great service. Thank you!"
"Very pleasant men in the service place. Very cheap and usefull service."
"Great, quick and easy! Not sure of the name of the person that helped me out but they were very friendly and hospitable even though I was only dropping off the bag for a few hours... if you can track down who did this give them a mf raise, I booked on feb 11 at around 12pm-7pm. Thank you((;;::"
Vertoe is rated 4.38 based on 219 reviews