Vertoe Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Vertoe
Own Driver
Under an hour
customer service
"Fast and very easy to set up. Issues were lack of proper visual signage at location and security at location. When I came to pick up my luggage, the restaurant employee invited us behind the counter to visually identify our bags without checking tag numbers herself. Worries me that anyone could have come in and mistakenly taken my bag instead of their own"
Posted 38 minutes ago
"Yerrrrrrrrr these boys were nice with it"
Posted 52 minutes ago
"A really handy service - convenient, accessible and secure. Would definitely use again."
"This service was extremely convenient and easy to use!!"
"Easy to use and great value!"
"Loved this easy to use service!"
"Used Vertoe for the first time this weekend on a short trip into New York City. The location for the bag drop was perfect, across the road from Penn Station. The shop owner was friendly and everything was very straightforward. I would use Vertoe again."
"Vertoe was such a saver when I went for a visit to the White House and found out I couldn’t bring a small purse. The fee is worth knowing that it’s safe and in walking distance from the WH."
"This was slick as a whistle. Saved us so much time and was so convenient. Would love to see more locations added. Thank you so much!"
"Straight forward process, left our bags for the guys to move into storage and picked them up later on. It was very handy/central to Las Vegas and allowed us to enjoy the sights for the day without worrying about our baggage."
"Fantastico servicio, hay muchos establecimientos en el area de NY donde puedes dejar las maletas y la rapidez/servicio es fantastica. Totalmente recomendable para no cargar con maletas durante tus visitas."
"Superb experience - Super welcoming and charming staff - I felt very safe leaving my bag there - Highly recommended!"
"Amazing, friendly service"
"Good place, near metro. Fast service"
"Really easy way to store your luggage. We’d had our luggage stored in our hotel for the day but had booked to go to the theatre before leaving for the airport. We were able to drop off our luggage 10 mins away and then it was fast to pick up and head to the airport."
"Service without any room for improvement. A satisfied customer!"
"This place/service was great! I used this location two times. The guy was friendly and followed all proper steps of the service. He made us show the picture of our numbers when we came to pick up our belongings. Our bags were left in the corner of the store- not in an actual locker or room but both days are stuff was there when we returned! I trust this service and had a great experience. I was able to explore NYC hassle free of luggage! Would recommend !"
"Great service! Lovely people!!"
"This worked out so well. Took a red eye to Washington DC and did not want to be that person dragging their suitcase everywhere! Bertie was so easy and convenient!"
"What an awesome service! I used this for the first time when wanting to store my bags near Penn Station in NY. The online reservation was a snap & the process once I dropped off my luggage took all of about 3 minutes. Same thing on the return to retrieve my luggage - quick & easy. I will definitely use this service again."
Vertoe is rated 4.61 based on 3,012 reviews