Vertoe Reviews

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Guys of NYC 55St store. were very kind explaining to me the procedure for baggage consignation,"
Posted 58 minutes ago
"Super quick and easy to use"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very pleased with the service! THanks!"
"Super easy to use, people were super nice! Thank you!"
"easy drop off and pickup. Convenient location. Thanks"
"Easy, convenient, and centrally located 👍🏼."
"Good service. A bit informal the dropoff and pickup of luggage"
"Very simple to use! Loved the flexibility of the drop off/pick up times and the wide variety of locations!"
"Super convenient to Fenway Park! Seamless drop-off and pick-up. The owner of the store was very nice. I highly recommend Vertoe."
"Smart service! Easy to use and so much better than dragging luggage all over town!"
"What a great service. It was so easy to use and so convenient with many locations around town."
"Ewerything was OK. Very good idea! 😃"
"Excellent and useful service! The place was easy to find, located at the angle and staff was friendly. FYI if you are allergic or superstitious, they have a very cute cat in the shop."
"Easy to find on google map, people are nice."
"Excellent experience! We stored our bags at a salon near our accommodation. The salon hours were perfect as they were open 7 days a week. Super easy to book and so convenient"
"Very easy to book the service. The grocery store staff were exceptionally helpful. Neighborhood itself was dodgy but that doesn't detract from the service provided by Vertoe."
"As easy as possible! Made our short stay in Seattle while we waited for our evening flight much better. Will definitely use again!"
"Such a cool service. Super easy and saved us from walking around for 4 hours with our bags (been there). I don’t know why this hasn’t always been a thing! Will totally do this again the next time."
"Quick and efficient service. Worked well for us !"
"I would highly recommend Vertoe. I wanted to go to a Miami Marlins game before flying out of Miami. I had already checked out of my Airbnb and I couldn’t take my bag with me do to stadium. I was weighing my options when I stumbled across Vertoe. After reading a few reviews, I decided to give it a shot. I was a little skeptical once I was informed my drop off location was a liquor store, but everything worked out great. My bag was safely stored and pick up and drop off was quick and easy."
Vertoe is rated 4.60 based on 1,054 reviews