Vertoe Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
Read Vertoe Reviews
Fast, Efficient, friendly and seamless service
My trip was cancelled, Cancelling The luggage service was impossible, I sent multiple emails, even contacted the luggage place just to find out they are unable to cancel since reservation was made through this service. Very unhappy.
Hi Beata,

I'm sorry to hear your trip was cancelled and we would be happy to issue you a refund. It sounded like you may have contacted our store partner directly, who is not capable of issuing of refunds themselves. Please reach out to support@vertoe.com to handle refund matters.

-Emily
Very nice customer service.
I'd like to say a big thank you to the super helpful staff at Mailboxes and Co on Wilton Road, London for all their support.
The service we got from Vertoe was amazing , and so affordable.We had no where to leave our bags whilst we waited for our flight when we found vertoe the whole service was a 10.
Booked online, everything paid for, show up in the middle of Los Angeles with three big heavy bags and the location that we paid for and paid for transportation to was apparently closed. I called the phone number that was provided in confirmation and the guy was completely unhelpful - just said they were closed and didn’t know how I managed to book it. Ended up having to trudge through LA for 6 hours with a suitcase and two huge bags. Terrible experience, very unprofessional.
Super, we was very satisfied.
Very convenient location, in the heart of downtown Nashville! The owner didn't seem too familiar with the process, maybe new to the program, but my luggage was tagged and safe in the bag of the store! Will use Vertoe again!
Easy and great service!
Quick, easy and very trustful. Great service if you want to leave your luggage somewhere for the day. Highly recommended !
Als ich meinen Koffer abgegeben habe hat niemand eine Buchungsbestätigubg sehen wollen, er wurde einfach ungesichert im offenen Laden stehen gelassen und auch als ich ihn wieder abholen kam hätte ich theoretisch jedes Gepäckstück mitnehmen können - für mich total unseriös und hatte ein schlechtes Gefühl beim Gehen. Dennoch alles gut gegangen, zum Glück!
Very friendly. No issues storing luggage.
Very handy service, great if you need to leave your bags securely removes the hassle of going around a city when you're just visiting and at a good price too!
Will most definitely be using this service again! Easy and secure!!
Easy convenient and inexpensive
It was easy to make the reservation online. Once there, the security was a bit lax in that no one asked for I.D. or put a lock on my luggage. When i picked up my bag, it was no problem because no.one else had left any bags...
Very helpful and kind! Great location!
We booked the place which from the app result available and the place was simply closed. Still waiting for my refund
quite convenient and effective. Should be more spots around the city
Was great service, the owner was really nice and stored my luggage outside the back so I knew it was safe!
Vertoe is rated 4.61 based on 3,831 reviews