Vertoe Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Read Vertoe Reviews
Excellent, quick and reliable.
Posted 5 minutes ago
Ease of use. Affordable price if your hotel checkout is in am and flight leaves later in evening.
Pretty convenient, it’s stored inside a drug store close to TTC station.
Thanks! I was very excited to learn about your services. I dropped my bag in South Beach Florida for a week and felt very comfortable with leaving all of my belongings. I picked the bag a week later. I definitely recommend this service.
Very friendly and a much smoother transaction than the last time I used Vertoe at another location. Open late, which I appreciated, and had a locking mechanism for the zipper on the bag, which was reassuring.
Easy access and easy to book. Had to make an adjustment to my bill due to my error. When I contacted the company they fixed the problem immediately and this was at six thirty in the morning! I will definitely use this service again!!! Thanks!
Very friendly and easy to use. Great service that was really convenient. The store is clean and uncluttered and I felt 100% safe leaving my bags. Everyone was so nice and they even offered to let me leave my jacket since it was warmer than expected that day and I was going to have to carry it or tie it around my waist. I was trying to open my bag and roll it up to get it in but the gentleman was so nice and offered to drape it beside my bag with no charge just so I didn't have to roll it up and try and squish it in my luggage. I thought that gesture really went above and beyond and I appreciated it so much.
It is very convenient to have a place where I can leave my suitcases and visit the museums while I can have a few hours free before my flight back home
Excellent service. The hostel was easy to find and the person receiving our luggage was pleasant. We had 10 hours to kill at BWI airport and the airline wouldn’t accept our luggage early, so we booked the storage on line easily, took a taxi to Washington, and had a lovely day seeing the sights.
The service was too convenient. When I came back to pick up my bags, I pointed to them and the employee let me take them without verifying ownership at all. And so had never seen the man before. I could have taken any bags I wanted, it seemed.
Easy drop off and pick up.
IT was very fast, and we needed it, be cause we were in and emergency sitaution
Easy check-in/check out process. Staff was super nice. It is in a candy shop - and they lock your bags in the closet. Great service to have so we didn't have to lug our 62lb suitcase around all day!
All excellent and quick
Excellent service and value, our bag was kept safe with secure storage and a tamper proof luggage tag. Easy to find and the shop was friendly
Getting a Vertoe luggage storage was perfect for our last day in LA with having to check out of our Airbnb early and needing to kill a whole day before our late night flight. We were able to explore a bit more without hauling our luggage everywhere. The process was really quick and simple. The location was also close to the LAX shuttle.
Fast and easy. I Just paid online and dropped off my luggage at the given location. No lines and no wait. Would use it again!
Very straightforward and friendly service. Easy to find the premises and an efficient operator on hand.
Took me less than 2 minutes for the entire process. It was very easy and convenient.
Very simple process of booking it online, and then dropping it off at the store. I got my luggage back with no issues. I would recommend it.
Vertoe is rated 4.61 based on 3,693 reviews