Vertoe Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Vertoe
Own Driver
Under an hour
customer service
"In the end I didn't actually require the service but it was nice to know it was available. I would try to use it again if needed."
Posted 12 minutes ago
"Perfect place for a short tourist. Convenient and very Cheap."
Posted 40 minutes ago
"Super easy process. I was a bit apprehensive at first but the location and people involved were excellent. Would definitely use again."
"Process was great and hassle free."
"They’re were very helpful and professional. They allowed us to leave merchandise bags with out suitcases at no additional cost. Will be using them again this afternoon."
"Drop off was convenient, easy, and streamlined. The gentleman who returned my bag remembered me and grabbed my bag without my even saying anything :). Price was very fair. Thanks!"
"I reserved a spot for luggage storage in downtown Chicago. I then needed to cancel it relying on Vertoe’s free cancellation policy. It was easy to reserve, but impossible to cancel. Vertoe would not let me sign in saying it did not recognize my password. I tried 3 times to change my password but no email arrived with the instructions. Odd, since they sent me this invitation to review the service, and continue to send me ads to"
"It was great to have this option however the particular store we stored our luggage at did not have the little blue tags to attach to our luggage. The email I received showed little blue tags that essentially served as identification and a lock but that is not what was used. The gentleman at this store simply wrote a number on scratch paper and stapled it to our luggage. We did not like this method at all and did not feel our luggage was particularly safe."
"We used Vertoe in Chicago. My family (myself, husband, and 3 kids) arrived at 10:00 am and we couldn’t check into our Airbnb until 3. There was no bag hold at the Airbnb. We were able to go sightseeing all day without dragging our worrying about or 5 suitcases. The gentleman at the location was nice and we were in and out of his shop in 2 minutes."
"What a great find! Simple process to make a reservation at a reasonable price, employees at the store were friendly and we were in and out both for the drop off and pickup in less than 5 minutes. We will use this service whenever we are in NYC."
"Very friendly and efficient. Would use again."
"Good concept but luggage drop of place used wasn't what I was expecting (Ramen shop) and was disappointing and didn’t satisfy my expectations."
"This was my first time booking luggage storage online and I am very happy with cost and service. The storage was easy to book and all went well with the bag drop-off, storage and pick-up. Made my last day exploring Chicago much more fun."
"Fantastic, convenient service! Thank you for providing this so we could easily visit Haight Ashbury neighborhood!."
"Easy and cheap solution to our problem not to be able to get into our Airbnb earlier to leave suitcases."
"Thank you so much!! You let me watch the first Japanese playing in Real Madrid. Without you, the stadium wouldn't have let me in because of its policy."
"This was a great, convenient service! Dropped my bags off and picked them up later that day with no issues."
"Perfect solution for what to do with luggage while exploring Pike Market!!! So happy for this service!!!"
"Exactly what I was looking for: easy and cheap luggage storage for the day!"
"Great service - the reason I gave you 4 stars is location . I searched for a location close to union station. The site said the location would be .4 miles away (10 min walk ) it ended up being a cab ride away - but other than that service was great! Suggestion Get more locations close to museums and to train/ bus stations"
Vertoe is rated 4.62 based on 1,735 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access