Vertoe Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Vertoe
Own Driver
Under an hour
customer service
"Absolutely perfect location to leave your baggage. Fast & Secure service! Would book again :)"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Safe, easy, convenient!"
"Service was awful. A minute after I put the blue lock on my bag I remembered I needed sonething from my bag. The staff at 8th Ave Gifts & Electronics Shop (Address 494 8th Avenue, New York, NY, USA) said they will not give me another lock unless I pay another 6 dollars. They were very unpleseant. The idea is good and the price is great, the execution at this location was really poor."
"Could leave my bag with short notice and go and see more sites."
"Got what we paid for, our luggage was stored safe and sound."
"Storage was efficient, friendly, v convenient and easy to access."
"Strange experience. Our luggage was in a corner of a shop. I did not need the code. All i needed to retrieve my bag was a photo of it. Must say it would have been really easy for anyone to take a photo of all the bags in that corner..."
"Great service but wish that there were more locations that had longer/later hours, especially on a Sunday. Had to walk 15 minutes each way from the subway stop to drop off and pick up my bag which was a lot when you're lugging suitcases around NYC"
"Great location. The process was followed as described. Just consider that the venue is open during office hours as it's a beauty store."
"Service location was very convenient: near touristic sites and subway stations. The guy at the shop was really nice, he even kept my mobile I forgot there!"
"Excellent service! Near the Universal theme park (not walking distance but near). We had a late flight out and had to store our luggage during the day and this was perfect. The lockers at Universal are too small for large luggage. Our luggage was stored and protected- very safe. Easy to use App and checking in was simple."
"Great service across the road from subway. We'll worth it."
"Very nice service!"
"Most people who review vertoe question leaving their luggage in a convenience store. It seems odd. The one I left mine in was a hole-in-the-wall one in Boston. But they followed the procedure: tag and photo. When I came for them, they brought them up from the back of the store. No one in the reviews seemed to have any problems with lost or stolen property. Kinda weird but seemed to work just fine."
"This was the first time I used a luggage service and I thought it was great. I initially tried a competitor’s app and got frustrated when it kept recommending places that didn’t open when I needed it, but with Vertoe I could filter for my drop off and pick up times. Very easy and convenient!"
"Tutto ha funzionato molto bene. La prenotazione online è stata facile. Le persone del deposito gentili. Assolutamente consigliabile"
"The service worked well, nevertheless, bags were kept in a open space at the end of the shop."
"Luggage was received and safely stored for a period of 7 hours before I retrieved it."
"Walked into the storage area at the facility. Total time was less than 5 minutes before my luggage was stored and I had a key. On my way to my destination quickly. Pick up was even easier and quicker."
Vertoe is rated 4.62 based on 2,329 reviews