Vertoe Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Vertoe Reviews
WE had to wait to pick the luggage for 15 minutes otherwise the job was done
I think the Vertoe ID tags are supposed to be used to close/seal each piece of baggage so as to assure that they're not opened while the luggage owner is away. However, at this location in Arlington VA, one tag was simply used to hold my two pieces of luggage together each of which could have been opened while I was out. Lastly, at this location, if you don't want your kids seeing bongs on display, leave your kids outside to shop.
We left our bags in a closet at a candy store. It did not feel very safe.
There was no seal.or lock that was promised.
The site was easy to use. The process was simple. The location seemed way sketchy. And the store employee seemed dismissive. But our stuff was still there hours later.
I was late for 2 hours so I should pay 12 dollars more and I didn’t know that rule
Service was convenient. The website stated that you can drop off/pickup anytime within store hours, however, I arrived an hour before my scheduled drop off time and I was charged an extra fee.
Dropped my bag off at the shop and got it back fine, the guy was nice, but was not given a coded seal/tag as advertised or receipt or anything. The guy just put my bag under the desk in the front of the shop not secured at all. Would not have left anything valuable at this location.
A little casual and disorganized.
I had to bring my 13 yr old into a bar which was random - just so we could place our bags. I think if the bar jad a ‘vertoe’ Sign it would have given us confidence- to drop your bags at a bar - not great when you didn’t expect it.
It worked out well, but the store manager at the 357 7th Avenue location was very rude. Not like typical New York, but really acted nasty to me.
The place we had booked , made us feel very uncomfortable about our luggage. There was no safety measures taken by the gift shop we booked via your website. We went there and they told us “just leave your bag and take a picture of it”. I asked for a ticket ( code) number but they advised that their machine was out of use. Plus one member of theIr staff insisted that vertoe charged a lot for this booking , and if i had booked their services directly with them they would have made better price.
I had serious problems in getting in contact with the driver, due to my italian mobile phone. He didn't receive any of my messages. Only with the support of a local guy I had the chance to get the contact. Please correct this because it's important and otherwise the service is useless.
This was at the 7th St location in NYC. Our collection was great, and the guy was very friendly. He checked our tag numbers thoroughly and gave great service. Our drop off was poor. The staff member who took our bags was abrasive and unfriendly, greeted us with "yes, what?", didn't give thorough instructions, visibly rolled his eyes at me when I asked how the collection worked, and in response said loudly "what do you MEAN how does the collection work?"; I really had to press him for actual information. All in all, it was a good service in a convenient location, just one unfortunate instance with one staff member.
We had the bad luck to meet a new employee that didn't really know what they offer that service. Also is just a dry cleaners shop with their main business dry cleaning. Just in case you expect lockers or stuff like that. But at the end nice to have a place where you can leave your luggage.
The only thing lacking was the lock tag that would have given me a better sense of security. I would have put my own zip ties in if I had realized they would not be provided. The gentleman was nice enough and nothing appeared to be gone through.
When we got to the location the guy told us we needed to pay more money because of the size of our bags. I had taken picture of bags and given dimensions fo confirm they were acceptable (bikes in bike bag) before booking. Bags were acceptable once more money was paid
The guy who helped me out was rude. He asked for my ID and I didn’t hear him well when he asked for it so I asked, “im sorry what did you say?” And he yelled back at my “YOUR ID!” I will not be choosing to store my luggage at this location again.
Vertoe was super easy to use and such an amazing price! However, I was not satisfied with the drop and pick up of my luggage. At the location, I was told “just leave the luggage over by that door and we’ll take it. So we left it. in the open. Unsecured... then when we returned, our luggage was literally just sitting unattended in the hall of the shop. Again, unattended and non secured. I feel like there should be A LOT better security when it comes to leaving your luggage and picking it up. The luggage should have to be handed off and then taken to where it will be stored for the next hours, and then the same concept upon picking up- Going to the secured storage area and handing off the luggage.
Ultimately it got the job done although I don’t know that I would recommend it. Upon returning to get my bad they had my name crossed off and said they had given it away. Fortunately, after looking through the bags it was still there but it was scary to see that anyone could’ve just come and taken my bag. I didn’t have a lot of alternatives other than carrying my bag throughout the city, but I would probably at least try a different location next time.
Vertoe is rated 4.61 based on 3,666 reviews