https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
VICSRACK IS A BOGUS STORE THAT WAS OUSTED OUT OF AMAZON AND EBAY: I ordered shoes with an advertised delivery date of May 2, 2020. From May 5th to June 22nd, I sent inquiries to the company's help desk email address and received no reply and called two numbers I found online which were non-operating. Then I found hundreds of reviews online, revealing that this store takes buyers' money and does not deliver. SO BUYERS, CALL THE SECURITY DEPT OF YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD COMPANY TO DISPUTE YOUR PURCHASE. YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND AND THE COMPANY AND YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE INVESTIGATED---AND THEN BOTHER TO SPREAD THE WORD TO BUYERS AND COMPLAIN TO AUTHORITIES! FOLLOW-THROUGH.
I ordered a pair of shoes on May 12, 2020, at first they would answer my emails, now nothing, I was scammed, that's the conclusion I've come too. I won't let it rest, I've reported them to BBB. It should be something that could be done about it. Online ordering has made me weary of everyone, even though there are a lot of good ones out there. I did write one las email and it says: Thank you for stealing my money right in my face, I thought you were legit, guess not. And a few other things. I hate it for myself, and you all as well, be careful, be safe.
This is not the place to shop omg they just took my money I can’t email or nothing very very very bad do not shop save you energy
I too wished I looked up reviews before I spent my money and I am also experiencing pretty much the same thing as everyone else here. Ordered June 12. It’s June 25 and I am still unable to track. I emailed customer service and that email is no longer valid. I decided to ship to my planned trip location (visiting family for my aunts 60th birthday) and I’ll only be there for one week and I still haven’t heard a peep. Even if they do send it at this point, I’ll be back home in NYC and my sandal would be in Florida. This site needs to be taken down. I lost complete faith in international orders now. If I don’t buy within the states, I don’t buy at all 🤬
This company is terrible! This is an absolute scam! They took my money but I haven't received any shoes or a response from them.
Never received my order. Paid thru Paypal almost 2 months ago.
They dont even deserve the 1 star I'm still waiting on my order and I emailed them and the response back is this email dont exist I've been sent bogus tracking numbers that doesn't give you a clue when and how long to receive package I'm outraged during this covid times money is hard this lost makes me lose all respect from ordering online and how do you go about reporting them BBB is not customs or out of the United states pray someone reads this review and give me some answers signed angry customer
Wish I had read the reviews first!! 3 months later no shoes and no service. Don't bother with this company they need to be reported to the BBB.
Buyers beware DO NOT BUY from this website!! First my order took 2 month and when contacting them I kept getting the run around. When I finally received my merchandise the 2 pairs of shoes were not what was pictured on their website!! Completely cheap looking and smell horrible. When I contacted them they said they would need to check with their shipping department?! Lol so your shipping department accidentally sent me the cheap fake ones and the not ones on your website?!!! Had to file a dispute with my bank because they would not refund me....
Ordered almost two months ago and still haven’t received my order. Contacted customer service and was given a fake tracking number That never updates. I have been charged and haven’t received anything, including a follow up response from the company.
They are a scam! Run!
Placed my order on 2/16/2020 for $109.89 and as of today have not received. I have emailed customer service 2 times now, first two emails for a response that my order has shipped. Seriously, anyone thinking about ordering from this company...save your money or buy somewhere else. This is not a good company as they do not stand behind their products and will not refund your money.
I ordered a pair of sneaker, 37.00 and change on My 13,2020. Have not recieved them yet. I started emailing them about my purchase. They're response was to use the tracking number, I did, and it never moves going or coming. I emailed once more asked for a refund, their response: I can't give you a refund because your item is being shipped. That was to weeks ago. I feel stupid, and hurt because I wanted this item but failed to check. I've lost my money and there's no way of getting it back.
I had same experience order may11.2020 until now no information
Placed an order 3 weeks ago and tracking # doesn’t give any updated info and have not received my items or updates. Wondering if they just took my money and there isn’t even an order placed 😡
If i could leave no stars, I would. I ordered my shoes on March 12th. By March 20th, I had not yet received an order confirmation and was getting nervous because I was set to move out of my current home on the 1st of april. I contacted the facility to request the confirmation and tracking number. On March 25th, the company responded to my email apologizing for not shipping it out sooner, and informed me that they had just sent it out that day (convenient). Obviously my shoes were not going to arrive in time. Thankfully, I filled out a mail forwarding. April, no shoes. I contacted the company again, shipment stuck in China. May, no shoes, shipment stuck in China. June, no shoes, shipment still stuck in China. The company apologized and sent out a new order after confirming my NEW address, but sent them again to the WRONG address!! Here we are June 19 and still no shoes, no refund. No nothing. I'm extremely disappointed in Vicrack's service. I was sooo looking forward to wearing these shoes this summer but my summer is almost over and it looks like I wasted my money on shoes I will never get to wear.
Ordered 6 pairs of shoes for a wedding, they sent 3 gave me a fake tracking number for the other 3 they still haven’t arrived, emailed several times since March, waiting on a resolution from PayPal,
WOW! I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered two pair of wedge sandals on May 27th. I'm am experiencing the exact same thing. This should be against the LAW!
Should be zero stars. Never received my order and the emails from them are a joke. I'm now out $60. Big Scam!
If I can give 0 starts I will, I never received my item this site is a real scam ! Don’t buy anything here
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.23 based on 248 reviews