Victoria Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Victoria Health
Read Victoria Health Reviews

About Victoria Health:

We are passionate about health and wellbeing and have long held a vision of radically changing the face of natural health.

We believe the products we recommend will make a positive difference to your health and wellbeing and we travel the world to source the most pioneering and cutting-edge supplements currently available.

With so much conflicting information about health products in the media, we will keep you up to date with the latest research and development in the field of complementary health.

We do not accept any form of advertising on our site and we will not list or recommend products unless we believe in them or use them ourselves.

Shabir is a qualified pharmacist specialising in natural health products with over forty years of experience and Gill was named as one of the top 1000 influential people in London in the Evening Standard Progress 1000 Awards in October 2019. Our strengths are our products, customer care profiles and our customers, who constantly support and inspire us.

We do not have outside investment and we have financed our own vision. Our philosophy is one of wisdom, education and evolvement for the enhancement of health, ageing and wellbeing.

We make a stand for truth, honesty and integrity in all that we are and all that we do.

Gill Sinclair & Shabir Daya MRPharmS

Victoria Health 5 star review on 18th March 2022
Cynthia G
Victoria Health 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Helen M
Love the products I have purchased from VH especially mega pro biotics and of course love the weekend read :) xx
Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review and for your kind words. – VH
excellent service
That's great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. – VH
Good range of products and helpful health advice.
Thank you so much for sharing this great feedback – VH
Reliable, efficient company that sells good quality products and offers advice.
Ethical company with great products and excellent friendly customer service.
Excellent service and very friendly helpful owner/staff
This is super to read and thank you for taking the time to share. We're really proud of our team and the service we provide. Thank you again – VH
Absolutely love Victoria Health, my go to for anything to do with skincare and wellness 🤩
Love the information given on the website. Found Victoria Health through Trinny London.
It's Amazon that's poor. Parcel left on door step and we were out of town 100 miles away awful service he could have left it through gate but instead just walked off. We had it on camera. Makes me think twice before I order any more items. 😞
Thank you for sharing your review. We are so sorry to hear this, Customer Care will contact you to discuss this further - VH
I can't recommend Victoria Health highly enough! Great products and always great service. I really enjoy the weekly Weekend Read too.
I appreciated the opportunity to have a call with your pharmacist. This helped me to decide which product was best for me. I have been taking Diosmin Plus for less than a month - for poor circulation/Raynauds and chilblains. I think it may be a little too soon to know how effective the capsules have been
I Love Victoria Health, great supplements at great prices which are tried and tested by real people. I trust the products which I purchase and I know they have been tested properly. My health, skin and hair have improved enormously over the years thanks to this fabulous website. I look forward every Saturday to the Newsletters which are always very informative and a great read. Thank you.
The level of customer service and care never fails to impress.
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words. – VH
Speedy delivery.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. – VH
Excellent company. Easy to navigate website. Excellent advice and lots of amazing products. I never look anywhere else for my health needs.
Brilliant company, good prices and amazing delivery, I use them as much as I can afford.
Very good for dry winter time.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. – VH
Very quick delivery time. Buy these tablets regularly because they work.
Fast delivery and a real pleasure to deal with. Very pleased. Great product.
I received my shipment very quickly. It was delivered in great condition.
Victoria Health is rated 4.8 based on 3,562 reviews