Victoria Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Victoria Health
Read Victoria Health Reviews

About Victoria Health:

We are passionate about health and wellbeing and have long held a vision of radically changing the face of natural health.

We believe the products we recommend will make a positive difference to your health and wellbeing and we travel the world to source the most pioneering and cutting-edge supplements currently available.

With so much conflicting information about health products in the media, we will keep you up to date with the latest research and development in the field of complementary health.

We do not accept any form of advertising on our site and we will not list or recommend products unless we believe in them or use them ourselves.

Shabir is a qualified pharmacist specialising in natural health products with over forty years of experience and Gill was named as one of the top 1000 influential people in London in the Evening Standard Progress 1000 Awards in October 2019. Our strengths are our products, customer care profiles and our customers, who constantly support and inspire us.

We do not have outside investment and we have financed our own vision. Our philosophy is one of wisdom, education and evolvement for the enhancement of health, ageing and wellbeing.

We make a stand for truth, honesty and integrity in all that we are and all that we do.

Gill Sinclair & Shabir Daya MRPharmS

Victoria Health 5 star review on 18th March 2022
Cynthia G
Victoria Health 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Helen M
First time using Victoria Health and I was very happy with the service.
That's great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. – VH
Great as always, thanks for the super speedy delivery!
Ordered a seaweed bath that previously I'd bought from a shop in Ireland. So Victoria Health supply a good range of products. This was packaged well and delivered promptly, all for a very reasonable price.
I've been buying online from Victoria Health for a number of years. They have a fantastic range of all beauty and health products. They are very professional and incredibly polite and helpful. Goods are posted out super fast and boxed properly. Always perfection.
Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review and for your kind words. – VH
Great Products, Prices, Communication and Super Fast Delivery. TRUST THIS MERCHANT !!!! AAA+++
This is super to read and thank you for taking the time to share. We're really proud of our team and the service we provide. Thank you again – VH
This website so good all products vitamins very high quality and natural.πŸ‘Œ
Products are quality. Well researched & good to use regularly.
Absolutely trust everything that VH sells and reviews it's my go-to website for everything
An easy to navigate site with great products, and good regular health articles. The Victoria Health β€œAddict” discount option is great for regular customers, like myself.
Excellent service. The product arrived in less than 72 hours!!
Excellent delivery service
Fantastic! Thank you for sharing - VH
Victoria Healths products are always top quality and you can trust the science behind their own brand products.
This is great to hear. Thank you for sharing - VH
Quick and efficient transaction, as always. Order arrived quickly. Been ordering Superior Joints from Victoria Health for many years and never had any problems. Pleased to report that my joints continue to operate efficiently.
We are thrilled to hear this. Thank you for taking the time to share - VH
Ordered, arrived the next day, had a query about the product, was answered in a few hours. All good!
This is great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to share - VH
STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE!!! 😏
Thank you for your review. Please contact our Customer Care Team to discuss this further - customercare@victoriahealth.com - VH
First time ordering Milk Thistle from Victoria Health. I live in North Belfast and getting alcohol-free Milk Thistle here seems impossible. I have had to order from the mainland UK in the past. I shopped around and found Victoria Health. I could have gotten the product cheaper from places like eBay but I wanted to use an establishment I felt I could trust. The order was simple to get processed. With the post service on its knees, I don't put a time frame on when I'll receive parcels, particularly from the mainland UK. I ordered the product on 24th December and knew there'd be a delay because of the Xmas holidays. The item was in my hands on 31st December 2022. It was well packaged and concealed. I wasn't expecting the item to arrive until well into the new year therefore I was surprised it arrived so quickly from the Mainland. Thank you very much to all at Victoria Health. I certainly will be back and would have no hesitation in recommending this establishment to anyone.
This is fantastic to hear. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and review - VH
Very good company, fast delivery, a good range of products .
We are thrilled to hear this. Thank you for sharing - VH
Marvellous range of products, swift delivery !
This is fantastic to hear. Thank you for sharing - VH
Customer service isn’t great
Thank you for your review. Please contact our Customer Care team customercare@victoriahealth.com if you wish to discuss this further - VH
Victoriahealth immediately replaced my lost order free of charge, and I have to say the products I ordered are helping my skin very much.
Thank you for taking the time to let us have your review. We really appreciate it - VH
Victoria Health is rated 4.8 based on 3,574 reviews