Victoria Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Victoria Health
Read Victoria Health Reviews

About Victoria Health:

We are passionate about health and wellbeing and have long held a vision of radically changing the face of natural health.

We believe the products we recommend will make a positive difference to your health and wellbeing and we travel the world to source the most pioneering and cutting-edge supplements currently available.

With so much conflicting information about health products in the media, we will keep you up to date with the latest research and development in the field of complementary health.

We do not accept any form of advertising on our site and we will not list or recommend products unless we believe in them or use them ourselves.

Shabir is a qualified pharmacist specialising in natural health products with over forty years of experience and Gill was named as one of the top 1000 influential people in London in the Evening Standard Progress 1000 Awards in October 2019. Our strengths are our products, customer care profiles and our customers, who constantly support and inspire us.

We do not have outside investment and we have financed our own vision. Our philosophy is one of wisdom, education and evolvement for the enhancement of health, ageing and wellbeing.

We make a stand for truth, honesty and integrity in all that we are and all that we do.

Gill Sinclair & Shabir Daya MRPharmS

Victoria Health 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Neil B
Victoria Health 5 star review on 18th March 2022
Cynthia G
Love everything about shopping here! Never has shopping online felt more like shopping in my local community. From the articles to the Weekend Reads, it just gives off that friendly, cozy feeling! Mostly though I like the array of products on offer, that and the fact that I've found some serious gems over the years that I absolutely know I would not have discovered if it weren't for VH
This is super to read and thank you for taking the time to share. We're really proud of our team and the service we provide. Thank you again – VH
Great service with speedy delivery
That's great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. – VH
It’s always excellent- products & customer service, what more could you ask?
Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review and for your kind words. – VH
Execelent and fast service and delivery
Items always delivered promptly and arrive well-packed and in good condition.
I have bought from you the following product: Source of Life Gold Liquid (NP-UE30705) and I am fully satisfied with my purchase and the services of Victoria Health. The product was delivered on time according to our instructions. Thank you very much for your professional services !
Brilliant sevice and price
I always look forward to and enjoy Gill's weekly email with the various recommendations and offers. Victoria Health is a trusted and beneficial website with products that are reputable and beneficial. It is a site I trust in and would recommend not just for the products but also for prompt delivery.
A great company, with solid explanations of the science behind recommendations. However I stumbled upon it and am not sure how aware others are of who they are and what they sell.
I enjoy shopping at V H as I enjoy reading the advice and reviews beforehand.
Website was friendly, i easily ordered what i wanted. My order arrived promptly
Product arrived as quick as possible good and save.
Love VH, fabulous company and Shabir is extremely helpful when I need advice on products. Super fast delivery with top quality products
I order from Victoria Health my GOW Arbutin with Kiki every few months. Prompt processing with delivery well packaged
Thank you so much for sharing this great feedback – VH
Great website
Love these people and their products. I think they're keeping my body together and Garden of Wonder products are simply the best..
Been a customer of VH for many years and will continue to be as I highly value their integrity when it comes to all things health and beauty.
I am so pleased with both service and products, especially when I can benefit from the 'offers'. The in depth reviews and analysis are excellent and Gill's Saturday letter is always so fortifying!! I recommend this company for its ethics and attitude.
Excellent company But I’m not sure companies do themselves any good bombarding customers with these requests for reviews/recommendations
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. – VH
I look forward to my email every week to see what they recommend… I have bought many products and every time have been very happy… I especially love the Fulvic range…thank you Kirby.✨
Victoria Health is rated 4.8 based on 3,344 reviews