Victoria Health Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Victoria Health

How would you rate Victoria Health ?

M B
"Excellent selection of products. Fab newsletter included with goods. Let down only by delays in shipping, and accepting orders for out of stock product."
KATHARINE HILL
"Great website, easy to use and good prices. Delivery is usually insanely quick. Ordered a fair bit from here over the last couple of years, once or twice they've been out of stock, but that's always been shown on the website clearly which is really good. Only once had an issue with them - got sent the wrong product and emailed them to explain. They were exceptionally good about it, and offered a replacement, friendly quick response to my email. However unfortunately I still haven't received the replacement item - it was before Christmas so I'm going to have to chase that up, something I don't like having to do. Who has the time? Overall though, fantastic and consistent service. The news letter is always fun too!"
"One of their product lines (The Ordinary) offer great skin treatments at good value prices."
Leanne Moorcroft
"Lots of great products at a fraction of the cost of others on the market. Their Hyaluronic acid has been particularly good for me, my skin has never looked better."
"Victoria Health is a super website with all the items you cant find easily in shops. They deliver very quickly and are always well packaged. The products are excellent."
Victoria Health is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews