Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Simple easy to use website. Prompt response order dealt with same hr as ordered. Can only recommend.
All products are well packaged and quickly delivered. Great range of products at competitive prices. Fast and efficient service. Highly recommend.
Great choices, prices and especially delivery!
Great service. After being unsure which coils to buy I contacted them and was pointed in the right direction on their website to what I needed. Delivered next day.
Nice quick delivery :)
Always deliver on their promise.
Good products..good delivery service..free postage usually arrives 3-4 days.. I’m happy to be a customer of Viking..
Great products at good prices and a superb delivery service :)
Very helpful communication team.
Although I received my package a bit late due to royal mail mistake not them, they sent me a free gift
Thanks
Great products fast delivery
Spot on - highly recommended.
Good price and quick service
excellent service, fast delivery and good quality vape liquid. Highly recommended
Great products at a great price. Easy ordering and fast delivery.
Ordered one evening and the order arrived the next day. Very prompt service and I definitely will order from Viking again. Highly recommended
Amazing service wouldn’t go anywhere else for my purchases. Very helpful when you don’t know what your buying and free delivery to
Sharon Hurton
Fantastic service, friendly professional staff, great prices! Wouldn’t go anywhere else - thank you
I continue to order from Viking because the product is always consistent and I order one day and they usually get delivered the next day, so I will continue to order if it’s not broken,don’t fix it.
Easy to order and quick delivery would definitely recommend
Excellent service with next day delivery
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.93 based on 185 reviews