Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Very efficient and quality products. Delivery is always as expected! Helpful staff too! Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, quick delivery, brilliant 👍
Fantastic customer service great products highly recommend to anyone
Happy to recommend Viking e-cigs good products and a first class delivery service
Best liquid I've used, I won't use any others now. Delivery is always fast and well packaged.
Had the best service from Viking across all of my orders. Quickest delivery known to man! Good quality products & fab prices. Can’t wait to order again, wouldn’t go anywhere else
Excellent service 👏
No nonsense order that arrived a couple of days later. No worries, nice vape fluid (sherbet lemon). Andy
I have no issues with product or delivery, even through these dire times.
I have been using Viking for 18 months now, ordering both the electronic vapes and regular liquid supplies for my wife. Every time we have used them, I have found the website to be really well laid out & easy to navigate, prices are as good as you will get anywhere, ordering is easy, communications from Viking regarding orders are timely, and delivery has always been very speedy. Now - I wouldn't look anywhere else!
Excellent website and goods were delivered the next day. Less than 24 hours after ordering. Excellent service.
Prompt dispatch and good stock levels make this ecig store top-notch.
Always used Viking. Normally visited store in town, but with the lockdown, use online ordering which is no hassle and get prompt delivery. I recommend with no reservations.
Sent a juice order in at 10 o'clock, delivered by 2 o'clock. Fantastic service A**
Never fail to deliver a first class service whether it be a store visit or online. Products are fantastic, delivery is rapid and of course free and the prices are up there with the best available. No other retailer for me.
The same as always. Totally reliable, prompt and accurate. I can order just before I run out, confident that my restock will soon arrive. Good job as always.
Brilliant service. Order before 2pm and goods arrive same day at no extra charge.
Very good service and products! Thank you.
I have always used Viking stores, always very advice and service. I started using there delivery service during the first lockdown in march. The sure us easy to use and delivery is excellent and quick . I recommend this company to all my friends.
Fantastic staff and service couldn't ask for more !!!
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.93 based on 356 reviews