Vinomofo Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Vinomofo Reviews

team@vinomofo.com

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy
The best wines, best service best everything :)
Thanks Mary-Anne - what a lovely review ❤️
Great Service ,Great wines Great value
Wine and service at it's best!
I love everything about Vinomofo. The wine is sensational, the price exceptional and the service second to none - thank you, Alice!
HAVE BEEN WITH YOU GUYS A LOT OF YEARS ....ALWAYS GREAT TO DEAL WITH. i THINK I MAY HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS..tHE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS I HAVENT WON ANYTHING .. lol
Great wines, great price, great delivery - what more do you need or want
Best wine deals I’ve ever had, I’m making most of my online purchases from Vinomofo, great stuff!
Efficient & great value for money. We have had the need to return only one of many purchases, done with a minimum of fuss & no bad vibe.
Honestly appreciating what you guys are doing
All good !!!
Thanks to the delightful Emma for the heads-up on the fantastic Giovanni Rosso Nebbiolo on insta, she’s never lead me astray with her recommendations and this one is no exception, big Kudos girl!
I really enjoy anticipating, receiving and diving into my quarterly $179 mixed dozen. Pulling out 12 surprises in a row is great fun. The included tasting notes add to the enjoyment, especially seeing that the rrp of each wine greatly exceeds my $15 each average bottle price. The wines are of a high standard and introduce me to unfamiliar wine regions and varieties. My March 2019 dozen included my new favourite white wine, the Better Half Langbrook Vineyard Chardonnay 2017 with a rrp of $50. I want some more!
Love everything about you crazies. Been looking for people like you all my wine appreciation life,
Great service, fast and friendly, most importantly - amazing wines!!
Vinomofo provides Jan and I with outstanding service. Our preferences are noted and we are approached at agreed times so we are not hasseled. Alison is our current contact and has been marvelous.
I love this online shop! Communications are always exciting and can be quite addictive. Service has been swift. Wines have been V. Good.
Have over time purchased some great wines have been very pleased its all. Some of the mixed deals maybe a little early however thigh a little time will improve,
Great wine at the best price
Excellent value for money, however disappointed they stopped my free delivery
Vino Mofo's service is great they are always helpful and the wines are very good
Vinomofo is rated 4.76 based on 193 reviews