Vinomofo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vinomofo

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Good service and good range of selection."
"Latest purchase was a mixed dozen, with a possible surprise inclusion. Delivery was quick, my box didn't include the hoped-for bottle of Grange (did ANY mofo's get one, I wonder....maybe it's just a sales ploy). Anyway, the wines I did get seem ok so far."
"All good - keep up the good work"
"Great range and good prices, helpful advisor in David. Unfortunately will only sell in dozen boxes for majority of stock, rather than half dozen I prefer. Declined my offer to pay a repacking fee."
"Good service and delivery with some excellent black market offers"
"If you look at the records ! You will find that as a customer I would be up there with the best ! Singing your praise! But as soon as Michael left I have had little too do with your wine ! And nil personal contact I ask was Michael that good or is the follow up that bad good question Eh!! Kind regards Martin"
"Good wine at a good price with immediate receipt and documentation of payment."
"Good - delivery on time. Like to see more variety in white/rosè wines"
"Would like all wines of the same variety listed together -e.g. all shiraz grouped together etc.Format is easy to read."
"I am happy with your service and would be likely to recommend you to others. Would like to see a few more well known labels at great prices."
"Love the selection and value. Delivery problems seems to be sorted"
"If you want a happy surprise and some left field wines that you may not see at a wine shop. At excellent prices that shop at the fo."
"Good quality and super easy to use"
"Would prefer more 6 pack offers rather than 12 pack offers. This allows more taste testing of wine and potentially larger future and more consistent orders with less disillusionment of untested wines."
"I reckon you should think about rewarding loyalty. If I spend $5K with you I don't get any reward or recognition (do I?) and effectively are the same to you as someone who spends $100 with you. Doesn't have to be much bit it would be nice to get a little something every now and then as a thank you reaching $ (or similar) milestones Regards John"
"I love having my broker who seems to have an understanding of what I enjoy"
"A good selection of wines are available at good prices. Often the RRP stated for the wine is way more than you can find the wine at other locations on line. It is normally the price charged for the wine at the winery - which everyone knows is the most expensive, so the savings they claim are questionable, however the wine is still good value. My main issue is that when you do find a wine you really like and want to order more a few weeks later it is no longer available."
"+ Always reliable and honest descriptions. Good prices. - "Blackmarket" wines often what I have bought before. Should be told ! Still nearly impossible to print your comments to leave with wines in my cellar. Winestar and even Get wines direct easy : try to print yours and theirs!"
"Great choice at a fantastic price"
"The service is great but the wine I last purchased was average"
Vinomofo is rated 4.76 based on 193 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access