Vinomofo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vinomofo

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Great Service ,Great wines Great value"
"Wine and service at it's best!"
"Good service and good range of selection."
"I love everything about Vinomofo. The wine is sensational, the price exceptional and the service second to none - thank you, Alice!"
"HAVE BEEN WITH YOU GUYS A LOT OF YEARS ....ALWAYS GREAT TO DEAL WITH. i THINK I MAY HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS..tHE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS I HAVENT WON ANYTHING .. lol"
"Latest purchase was a mixed dozen, with a possible surprise inclusion. Delivery was quick, my box didn't include the hoped-for bottle of Grange (did ANY mofo's get one, I wonder....maybe it's just a sales ploy). Anyway, the wines I did get seem ok so far."
"Great wines, great price, great delivery - what more do you need or want"
"Best wine deals I’ve ever had, I’m making most of my online purchases from Vinomofo, great stuff!"
"Efficient & great value for money. We have had the need to return only one of many purchases, done with a minimum of fuss & no bad vibe."
"Honestly appreciating what you guys are doing"
"All good !!!"
"Thanks to the delightful Emma for the heads-up on the fantastic Giovanni Rosso Nebbiolo on insta, she’s never lead me astray with her recommendations and this one is no exception, big Kudos girl!"
"I really enjoy anticipating, receiving and diving into my quarterly $179 mixed dozen. Pulling out 12 surprises in a row is great fun. The included tasting notes add to the enjoyment, especially seeing that the rrp of each wine greatly exceeds my $15 each average bottle price. The wines are of a high standard and introduce me to unfamiliar wine regions and varieties. My March 2019 dozen included my new favourite white wine, the Better Half Langbrook Vineyard Chardonnay 2017 with a rrp of $50. I want some more!"
"All good - keep up the good work"
"Love everything about you crazies. Been looking for people like you all my wine appreciation life,"
"Great service, fast and friendly, most importantly - amazing wines!!"
"Vinomofo provides Jan and I with outstanding service. Our preferences are noted and we are approached at agreed times so we are not hasseled. Alison is our current contact and has been marvelous."
"I love this online shop! Communications are always exciting and can be quite addictive. Service has been swift. Wines have been V. Good."
"Have over time purchased some great wines have been very pleased its all. Some of the mixed deals maybe a little early however thigh a little time will improve,"
"Great wine at the best price"
Vinomofo is rated 4.76 based on 192 reviews