Vinomofo Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Vinomofo Reviews

team@vinomofo.com

Level 2/4/6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne VIC 3121,

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy
Black deal wine delivered very promptly
Rapid delivery. Incredible deal. Very happy customer.
Easy, efficient and speedy service.
I recently bought my first mixed case to give vinomofo a go - my wife and I honestly enjoyed every bottle in the case, so much so that we re-purchased the same case! I would definitely recommend vinomofo to purchase quality wine at a great price!
I love a Sauvignon Blanc from Adelaide Hills and what have had from you is so delicious!
The welcoming and friendly staff have a refreshing outlook on life, food and especially wine.
The wines I have recently purchased have been outstanding quality and great value.
The Mofo crew have turned buying good wines into an adventure looking through the amazing selection on the web site. My wife even sits down with me now to browse the ever changing selections available.
Good value for money for those who are interested in exploring wines.
Great wine, easy to find what you’re looking for and super fast delivery!
Wait until the order has finished being delivered, before you ask for a review :)
Very disappointed with quality of wine offered in two different 'mixed' dozens. Not considered value for money.
Harassed once order was placed with an overload of emails and pop ups of offers.
Recently joined and my first order was delivered promptly and the process was seamless. The wine offered is quality and at a fantastic price.
Cannot fault! Wine is delivered quickly and variety is superb! I had one I did not like, contacted Vinomofo, hassle free return and credit. Fantastic service thank you!!!
We ordered a Tasmanian Riesling for our first dozen. Delicious wine and the delivery was extremely quick. Very happy customers
I would like to congratulate you on the fantastic work that you do, I love your marketing and have really enjoyed my purchase of Iconia Beujolais!
Keep doing what you are doing, you guys are awesome!
Just ordered my 2nd box of wine from Vinomofo and if it’s as good as the first I will be very happy. Easy website to use and delivery was 2 days after placing my order.
Wine's great and the service is wonderful. Nothing more needed really.
Very pleased with the quick service and the very good prices
Loving Vinomofo! I especially appreciate the excellent customer service, knowing that if there are any concerns, there is a real human who will sort things out. Fabulous wines, too, at great prices. But it is the customer service I am loving first up. Thanks, Vinomofo Team :-)
After 14 days, still haven’t received my order. So, not great!
I received my first care of wine and can say i enjoyed it so will be ordering more for Christmas.

Cheers Phil