Vinomofo Reviews

Easy
Read Vinomofo Reviews

team@vinomofo.com

Level 2/4/6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne VIC 3121,

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy
Vinomofo 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Billy
Vinomofo 5 star review on 4th August 2021
Larry
Vinomofo 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Andy
Vinomofo 5 star review on 20th May 2021
Tristan
Lovely service - really, genuinely helpful agents! Wine is fine for the price paid through Vinomofo, but I'd be pretty disappointed if I'd paid cellar door price. Looking forward to trying out other deals, though, as this seems to be the only wine site that offers genuine bargains.
After two weeks, the wine I ordered has not left the warehouse. Pretty ordinary!
Still waiting, maybe use carriers other than Aust Post at this time......
I bought a mystery box of WA Syrah as a gift and, thankfully, it's been a hit. The customer service was very good. I always knew where the box was, which is impressive when postal services are overwhelmed just now.
I haven’t received my order as yet. It’s due next week some time. But I can’t comment at this stage until I receive it Cheers Joe
Vinomofo is usually great, however with auspost and covid I’m still waiting for my wine 2 weeks after I placed my order
Friends I dont know what the expression 'flat out like a lizard drinking' really means, but if is has something to do about fluids being in short supply then maybe the fact that first, very first purchase as still yet to arrive, it is taking its time getting to me. william
Excellent service. Timely delivery
A number of our family participated in the tasting over a number of households and it was a most enjoyable occasion. I enjoyed the nature of the conversation but suggest future virtual tastings would be improved if the vigneron gave a detailed overview of the 3 wines being featured; the first at the very beginning and the other two at the, say 20 and 40 minute (or 15 and 35 minute) marks respectively. We found ourselves sitting and listening to the conversation with Greg Follett, watching others sampling their wines and not having been given any background in relation the the shiraz we were about to taste. Cheers!
Wine is very nice, comparatively cheap and was delivered to my door a short time after ordering.
so far so good. competitive prices and prompt delivery. A good selection of wine to choose from and a continually changing selection
I'm dying of thirst waiting for the delivery to arrive. Now more than a fortnight after placing the order, and there's still no sign of it.
Great prices, great service. Slow delivery but that was Aus Post's delays.
Two bottles into a mixed down and we've found a new favourite Sauv Blanc, the NGA WAKA SAUVIGNON BLANC 2020. Unfortunately it's not available as single dozen so I've marked you as 4 stars due the angst you've now created 😉
Hello. I am glad I have joined vino mofo, as you offer very good value for money. However; I have checked your claimed discount percentages with wine producers and found your claims to be around ten percent higher than the actual discount. Also one box of wine has disappeared in transit recently and you have sent another. Thank you.
Amazed at the fantastic quality of the wine. Would be paying so much more for a good bottle like these at the bottle shop. Loved it
Very good range of wine offers, delivery is well above expectations
2 weeks and still waiting, COVID sucks!
Slow delivery process ...maybe its Aust Post but over 2 weeks from order before expected delivery is not great.
The wine was amazing and such fantastic value for money! Will definitely be ordering again!
Vinomofo is rated 4.69 based on 1,022 reviews