Vinomofo Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Vinomofo Reviews

team@vinomofo.com

Level 2/4/6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne VIC 3121,

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy
Good selection, however presentation could be improved.
Would like to see cases seperate from individual bottles as trawling through the webpages was time consuming.
Would certainly recommend Vinomofo.
The majority of wines are amazing. Terrific value. Only thing that let me down was the "1 in a 100" case. Pretty average wines for the hype.
It was okay but just Shelf wines...
Great and prompt service and even better wine
Great customer service
As a new “ collector” am very happy with your service and will re-visit.
Only made one mistake in my purchase of buying 12 Saug Bl as I thought of low price and didn’t realise I could have purchased a better quality dozen and the first 2 wines were a little under whelming!
Best wishes
Value for money and good service
You made it super easy for a first time customer, yay! and your fun and cheeky copy made me feel better about being a COVID alcoholic. Well done guys!
I love the wine descriptions and the category information (including the two word summary provided) - lots of information conveyed in a succinct and entertaining manner. And the buyers / descriptions are reliable. I love the price range also - we buy at the lower price range and appreciate that quality wine is still available at that price.
Honoured to be inducted into the ‘Mofo’ Club
Love the wine selection local and international... my faves chardys, French Roses & Gris ....Salut!! 🍷
No complaints love your newsfeed always fun to read and the 24 wines we got mixed reds and chardys have all been excellent delicious not one I haven’t liked yet still getting through them but definitely order that combo again
My daughter loved her surprise gift of wine! Vinomofo did a wonderful job. The selections were very well received.
Outside of directly from a winery I would not buy wine from any other online retailer. Vinomofo is 10/10 for service, variety and price.
We're very happy with the wines we have received and the prompt service. Your entertaining presentation style and witty swagger make the whole process fun while your prices are very handy during this covid fed financial roller-coaster.
Cheers
Bill
How do you review VINOMOFO well - a collection of good wines Red & White of all varieties some of which I have found excellent others good week day drinking also vineyards from all over Aus plus oversees. Service excellent plus deliveries on time with minor mishaps.
Continue the quality and good work guys.
great service and great wines
Excellent wines looking forward tasting more 🍾
Really love what you offer, especially the wine dealer service to let you know when new lines comes in.

Would really like to see a VIM members only website so you can review some of the offerings without reviewing everything on the website. Even be able to refine that to my personal preferences (IE - I really only buy SA wines so not interested searching through the O/S or interstate offerings).

Also would be good to make finding out what the black market wines are easier, due to my type of work I find it really hard to get on the phone to discuss so being able to do it via email would make life easier.

Also some kind of loyalty program would be great.

Other than that keep up the great work.

Cheers
Paul
Great value for money wines and excellent customer service.
Good value! The big order is for a wedding
Wonderful service and great wines at great prices
Vinomofo is rated 4.74 based on 826 reviews