Vital Certificates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Certificates
Read Vital Certificates Reviews

About Vital Certificates:

Vital Certificates is a specialist organisation that offers official attestation & translation services to expats from around the world living in the UAE and across the GCC.

Tell us how Vital Certificates made you happy
Great service. Very kind people who understand your needs.
Very reliable and accurate service
excellent service. Thank you for your quick service.
Awesome and quick service
I went I did little or nothing and got results while sitting in Dubai. Its the only way to go. No worries No hassle. Sincerely.
It took a few tries to get through but very professional and efficient once I got through to them
Completed task in good time manner, with feedback of the status of request. I will recommend my colleagues and friend.
Great service and no hassle! If I needed to use this company again I wouldn't hesitate!
Excellent service.
I used Vital Certificates services to have my university degree attested. It was a very complicate situation with my university having changed its name etc. Vital Certificates was extremely efficient and helpful in getting what seemed like an impossible task done for me.
Very good, the service was provided as promissed.
Good service
Prompt to reply, thorough in their evaluation of the best solution to the need, and accurate assessment of time /process. In my case it was complex attestation but they were fantastic.
Very fast and professional
They took care of everything, hassle and stress free.
Good services and met the deadline communicated.
Super expensive Poor care for documents when shipping back
I am very happy about the service as well as the time taken. I would recommend this service to any of my friends.
Very easy service to use. Professional and quick. Highly recommended.
Proactive and efficient service.
Vital Certificates is rated 4.47 based on 165 reviews