http://vlebazaar.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend http://vlebazaar.com

Tell us how http://vlebazaar.com made you happy
I can understand they are new in market they require some time to settle. Well I order hp laptop and recieved in 10 days. It took some time but it was a great deal i5 laptop at 14999 is a good deal.
I RECIVED VERY NICE PRODUCT FROM VLE BAZAAR ,
AND PRICE IS VERY LESS AS COMPARE TO OTHER MARKET PLACE
I RECIVED THE GOOD PRODUCT FROM VLE BAZAAR,
AND PRICE IS BEST AMONG THE OTHER MARKETPLACE
Delivering very good quality products on cheap price. 100% satisfied.
worst shopping site. I brought a jiophone it was dead on arrival so i initiated a return but no response from their side whatsoever. I simply lost 2200 i paid not to mention time i was trying for return.
I purchased jiofi, it was delivred in 3 days, price are ver competitive than other sites.
I am order a data cable but i am canceled my order but i am not get my money back its fake company this my openion
Total fake Bakwas shopping app.Do not shopping hear.
Understand thank you all
Name of Vlebazaar should be fake bazaar. I ordered Mcafee Antivirus on 17th Sep 2020. After 4 days (after calling so many times in customer care) Vlebazaar sent me wrong user id & pw for downloading Antivirus through McAfee's website. I mailed my problem to customer care but these people are very unprofessional. So don't buy any product through Vlebazaar.
It's a fraud company they sell fake products! They don't even accept the returns purchases an one plus Bluetooth earphone which was totally faulty
I had buyed before 2 month n earphones for use n product which I get was worst quality and Duplicate product n just Tag them Original for doing fraud sales.
Fruad company.
Duplicate products. They don't refund the money.
Total fraud website do not order anything my wife placed a order for gopro hero8 bundle pack. The product arrived almost after 15–20 days ( as if they looted or snatched it from some traveller). The box was Damaged, Repacked also there was no bundle pack attachments along with it on top of that I was unable to switch it on ( Dead Product ). We called the customer care they told me to write an email to which the reply came after 3 days saying that we cannot replace the product becoz that is the only dealer and product that he had and asked me to speak to the bank credit card for a refund of points ( the order was placed by using Amex credit card). The response frm the bank was that they hve ended the tie up with VLE so cant do nothing about it.
Gopro Hero 8 bundle pack on Amazon - 39,000
Gopro Hero 8 bundle pack that we ordered from VLE - 32,000
a total loss of mine just to save few thousand.
a fake website with fake or reused products.
It is fake store. Don't buy here.
Vlebazaar is a scam and fraud online store.
we had order samsung galaxy m30 from vle bazaar I we had not recieved and confirmation from them and they had transit money of 10000 from my account and they are not responding any time and their customer care not recieving any call from last 10 days they provide on their site That you will recieve Your order in 3-4 days but we has not recieve any order from last 18 day
I order nokia 8.1 on 15th august but still yet my order not recived its showing processing i cancelled my order but payment not refunded
I ordered a laptop charger, money has been deducted but never received the item neither the phone numbers are working, looks like a cheating business
I orderd mobile on 26.07.2020 till now they are showing on app possessing ................still waiting they are not not responding
This is very fake and cheater site. This is not faithful to the customers. I purchased a product which is totally wrong and not functioning. I called and mailed many time to the care number and official email id. but they are not responding. Still I am facing same from the shopping site. Fake-Cheater....... Fake-Cheater....... Fake-Cheater....... Fake-Cheater....... Not believable site.........
http://vlebazaar.com is rated 2.00 based on 20 reviews