Vodafone Customer-service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vodafone Customer-service

Tell us how Vodafone Customer-service made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Tonight I was on customer contact centre chat, managed out of India for an hour, after 15 mins agent 1 passed me to agent 2. Agent 2 asked me question after question about cancelling including numerous security questions! Agent 2 then said after 45 minutes oh sorry I have just been informed cancellations are closed until 8am can you callback Sir..... Then when I complained he offered me £5 how to make it much worse.
Vodafone is a nightmare to deal with! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Unorganised, incompetent, lack of empathy those are the only words to describe this company. I was eligible for an upgrade, called vodafone was talked into getting the iphone 11. Called up 5 mins later to cancel, this took 5 days to get sorted! 17 calls later and 6 promises to be called back I was finally able to order the iphone 11 pro. Was told on the phone that with a nearly new phone the only thing that would be missing was the headphones due to hygienic reasons, which I agreed to. Phone came with a nasty hair on it (hoping that it was a hair from someone's head) fingerprints everywhere, no original box and not protected in the box. I could hear the phone moving around even before opening the box. Not even a charger delivered with the phone! Called up to try and return the phone was told that I have to take time off work (shop closes before I finish work) to go to the vodafone shop where I could then return the phone. Asked for a new phone was quoted 30 pounds more than last night!!! I am so done with vodafone. Honestly the worst company I have ever dealt with and customer service should be renamed to stress service!
Worst service and general company I've ever had to deal with Incredible incompetent people and I can not even get anybody on the phone since the idiotic machine hangs up EVERY TIME I call without even a chance to talk to a human being Please stop using companies like this peace of sh.. so we can make a point and the have to ether close or care at least a bit for their customers Power of many can do great things
Last month, I got a MIFI device to cover my internet needs because Vodafone's broadband router wasn't working properly when it arrived. I returned the MIFI device once the router was working again and got refunded for the device itself. It turns out the staff member who processed the refund did not update his notes and so my MIFI account wasn't actually cancelled. I just discovered that Vodafone has been charging me £25 per month for a service I no longer use. I contacted customer service using the online chat system who told me that the in-store staff member had not updated his notes and that I had to go to the store to get them to update their notes. I was EXPLICITLY told that I would be refunded for the £50 I was wrongly charged if I went to the store. Guess what? I went back to the same store and the guy who served me was the same guy who had processed the refund of the MIFI device. He insisted he had done the refund correctly (clearly a lie) and told me that in order to get refunded for the data service, I had to contact customer service (with whom I had just spoken). I experienced a similar level of service when purchasing my new broadband router, and I only picked Vodafone because I was already a mobile phone customer at the time (I have since ditched them for another network). In that case, I was told by a customer support technician that I would NOT need a new router delivered, but then a senior technician directly contradicted that and told me I WOULD need a new router. Do Vodafone's own staff have any idea what they're doing or who is responsible for what? The in-store staff member was just plain incompetent and clearly trying to cover for himself, but this implies mind-boggling dysfunction within the company itself. Bouncing customers back and forth between departments to process a simple refund is unacceptable. I'm no longer convinced that Vodafone's staff are any more technically competent than the people who ring them up for help.
Vodafone Customer-service is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews