Vodafone Customer-service Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Vodafone Customer-service

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Vodafone Customer-service?

Tell us how Vodafone Customer-service made you happy

Live Chat
"Last month, I got a MIFI device to cover my internet needs because Vodafone's broadband router wasn't working properly when it arrived. I returned the MIFI device once the router was working again and got refunded for the device itself. It turns out the staff member who processed the refund did not update his notes and so my MIFI account wasn't actually cancelled. I just discovered that Vodafone has been charging me £25 per month for a service I no longer use. I contacted customer service using the online chat system who told me that the in-store staff member had not updated his notes and that I had to go to the store to get them to update their notes. I was EXPLICITLY told that I would be refunded for the £50 I was wrongly charged if I went to the store. Guess what? I went back to the same store and the guy who served me was the same guy who had processed the refund of the MIFI device. He insisted he had done the refund correctly (clearly a lie) and told me that in order to get refunded for the data service, I had to contact customer service (with whom I had just spoken). I experienced a similar level of service when purchasing my new broadband router, and I only picked Vodafone because I was already a mobile phone customer at the time (I have since ditched them for another network). In that case, I was told by a customer support technician that I would NOT need a new router delivered, but then a senior technician directly contradicted that and told me I WOULD need a new router. Do Vodafone's own staff have any idea what they're doing or who is responsible for what? The in-store staff member was just plain incompetent and clearly trying to cover for himself, but this implies mind-boggling dysfunction within the company itself. Bouncing customers back and forth between departments to process a simple refund is unacceptable. I'm no longer convinced that Vodafone's staff are any more technically competent than the people who ring them up for help."
Are you Vodafone Customer-service? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Vodafone Customer-service is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews