VOXI Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend VOXI

Tell us how VOXI made you happy

"Impressive. I moved over from GiffGaff for the large amount of data at a great price and because my signal used to be unreliable. Voxi's coverage seems to be more consistent as I don't experience grey areas when travelling on trains etc anymore. It was easy enough to activate the sim and move over my number. Roaming has also worked smoothly - I've used it in Spain and Ireland recently and my 4G was working as normal the whole time and with no extra cost. I also got a nice £10 Amazon gift card having joined using a friend's invite link. If you're thinking of joining, feel free to use mine when you order a sim and you'll get one too. referme.to/1313fxo"
Are you VOXI? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
VOXI is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews