Walker and Hall Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Walker and Hall
"i was so disappointed.. and no return document for refund?wont be shopping here again"
"Very prompt delivery. Love my necklace. Thankyou"
"Great deal. however, stock level are too low for this deal."
"The service was 10/10, couldn't fault it, my purchase arrived on time and was beautifully packaged. Thank you Walker and Hall i will most definitely shop with you again."
"Super helpful and order was dispatched within 2 hours of me ordering!"
"This is the second time I have bought online from Walker and Hall. Great service. Assured security. Pin-point accuracy with courier delivery."
"Quick and easy to order, great product"
"Great service and do that but extra for their customers!"
"Great customer service! Didn’t have watch I wanted but were so kind about it, and I now love the one I have, fast as shipping! I really appreciate good service makes a huge difference! You have a great team and should be very proud."
"I dealt with Emma from customer service regarding a repair. She was extremely courteous, efficient and helpful."
"I love my purchase of a Zoe & Morgan necklace. Excellent service from Walker & Hall."
S Blatchford
Verified Buyer
"The ladies I have felt with regarding the engagement ring and wedding band have been very helpful"
F Honeyman
Verified Buyer
"Prompt contact & great product range"
F Honeyman
Verified Buyer
"Great product range & the sale was great"
"I love ordering online as it is super easy and the speed of delivery is awesome!"
V McMullen
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery & gift wrapped beautifully. Love my earrings!"
V Woolford
Verified Buyer
"I recently purchased a beautiful pair of hoop earings from you and needed extra help to swap them for another size and adjust them slightly. Sandre was outstanding in helping me and I would not hesitate to purchase from you again. I only wish all companies were so easy to deal with. Thanks for the wonderful customer service. Vicky Woolford"
"This was a gift for my son Mac’s birthday. It was a big deal as he was turning 21. The watch arrived just 2 days after we purchased it online. The package was exceptional and he was thrilled with the messaging and the watch. The experience was a real credit to your brand. Well done! Roddy Gordon"
"Great range of top class products."
"Team were awesome! Had the wrong size, sent it back and sorted so quickly"
Walker and Hall is rated 4.76 based on 839 reviews