Walker and Hall Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Walker and Hall
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Thanks a lot for the great service and communication hard to find now days"
"Great, fast service and delivery. Can’t wait to buy again. However, courier did sign and leave the package in my mailbox which is a bit unsecure for the type of item."
"Very happy with the service of the jewellery. Please add a blank all occasions card to your selection. I recently had a situation where none were right and had to get my 80yr old Mother to go buy a card to take to the event. The present arrived several days before she could take the card. Not ideal."
Hi Meren, thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and think this is a great idea! We will get our Design team onto this project!
"Easy online shop, fast delivery and beautifully wrapped."
"Happy with the purchase."
"Absolutely amazing service"
"Online purchase that was quick and easy. Just as it should be."
"Friendly support. Sure the best service ever"
"Really disappointed with poor communication around delays. Exceptional wrapping and purchase left me satisfied."
Thank you for your feedback, we will take this on board and review our process so that we can improve! Awesome to hear that you liked the gift wrapping :)
"Whether it's the gorgeous selection of designer products, the customer engraving servier or the easy and hassle free delivery. Walker and Hall catered to my last minute Valentine's request and the product was beautiful and arrived in time. A huge thank you to all the team that made it happen!"
"Great service, arrived on time and was exactly what I wanted - Will definitely be shopping here again :)"
"Awesome customer service went the extra mile with my return"
"Buying on line was very easy and I am thrilled with my purchase. Many thanks for your excellent service."
"Great service and prompt delivery of a engraved personalized item. Couldnt have asked for better, thank you"
"Great service and packaging- ver happy with my bracelet"
"Fabulous! Stunning Products matched by Stunning Service."
"Very easy on-line shopping. Prompt delivery. Beautiful packaging."
"Great service, fast delivery and I absolutely love my new pendant! Thank you xx"
"the most beautiful earring!! I love them."
"Always flawless service"