Walker and Hall Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Walker and Hall
Live Chat, Email
"Walker and hall are so easy to deal with- whether it be online or in store they make shopping with them a pleasure. Gorgeous jewellery and a price range for everyone"
Posted 47 minutes ago
"Very fast and efficient service, my package arrived the day after i purchased my necklace. I'm very pleased with the necklace it looks great and very cute."
"Absolutely amazing service. Always quick replies to emails. No stress or drama. The customer service went above and beyond what I would of expected from an online retail store."
"Very prompt with dispatch of online order and packaged up beautifully. Highly recommend the online service."
"Great prompt mail order service."
"Great prompt mail-order service"
"Really easy to purchase from online without physically seeing what I am buying. The packaging is very nicely done as I had it gift wrapped also. Fast delivery although disappointed the courier left it at the door even when it required a signature. Can’t wait for my partner to see what I had brought her."
"Very happy with purchase, was a very easy online process and the pickup through duty free was a breeze. Staff were also very helpful and friendly."
"Beautifully packaged and very quick with delivery"
"Very accommodating. Went over and above to make it happen. Fantastic!!"
"I received excellent service. My item was out of stock and I needed it for a friends birthday. W&H contracted the supplier and had the item sent to me in a matter of days. Excellent communication!"
"Love my piece so much, especially since it is one of a kind! Would have liked to have a bit more sizing detail on the site but other than that, love it and will not be taking it off!"
"I purchased a pair of earrings from Walker and Hall online, even though they had sold out they were so understanding and sourced me a pair for my order so that I got it in time for a birthday gift. They were fantastic to deal with and I would totally buy from them again! Thanks Walker and Hall!"
"Sandre, through the online email channel has provided the best customer service i have ever recieved. I am now Walker and Halls biggest ambassador and will find any excuse to shop online with you again(and again)."
"Excellent service - I bought a watch online for my husband's birthday. Walker and Hall ensured that it would be sent as quickly as possible so that it would be received in time for his actual birthday, but it arrived so quickly (literally the next day) so I was actually able to give it to him at his party which was several days earlier. Very grateful to Walker and Hall staff for going the extra mile"
"Great service and awesome watch. Thanks so much .highly recommended business for quality and service."
"Fabulous and prompt service friendly and easy to deal with, very helpful team - got the ring a lot faster than I expected and once received found it was of amazing quality!!"
"Love walker and halls jewellery. Always stunning and a always a wide variety of different options available"
"So glad you are offer laybuy service. Fab turn around arrived within 2 days! I will be definitely buying more"
"Beautiful product, easy to order, beautiful packaging"
Walker and Hall is rated 4.77 based on 938 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!