Walker and Hall Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Walker and Hall
T McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Free shipping, layby service and nicely layout on website"
"Notified me when the jewellery was on it's way. Arrived gift wrapped. Efficient service."
M Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service. Definitely will be ordering from you soon"
"Efficient service and delivery"
"The selection of designers is perfect - I can always find the perfect gift! Plus the 2-hour city delivery service makes the whole process very easy for last minute gifts!"
"Absolutely love my mothers day earrings. So comfortable and perfect for every day wear. Beautifully wrapped and delivered the next day to my Rural Delivery address, just in time for Mothers Day. Thank you so so much!"
"Easy to order online and quick delivery!"
"Fantastic Prompt Service"
R Shanigaram
Verified Buyer
"Sandre was the staff who was dealing with my purchase, She is simply awesome and so customer orientated. She understood my situation and did the needful. Highly appreciate her responses and actions. She is definitely a customer service super star"
"Customer service was great - I was contacted personally to ensure the gift I was sending was exactly what I wanted. Great peace of mind as I was organising this from overseas."
A Henderson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivered well ahead of time. The wife absolutely loved it."
"Easy website to get around, makes ordering easy and quick delivery’s"
"I ordered a watch on Sunday and wanted it to be in Invercargill by Friday and I got it on Thursday Morning. Very pleased with the service."
"Fast dilivery order was exactly what I wanted gift wrapped Nicely too"
A Kingsbury
Verified Buyer
"My order was a gift for my daughter and it arrived beautifully wrapped and presented. I wasn't expecting that."
"Easy to purchase online and quick delivery"
"Order was here quickly and beautifully gift wrapped!!"
"They went out of their way to get me the piece of jewellery that I was looking for and I was really happy with the piece much better and nicer than I had hoped for."
"the website was easy to use and the order arrived quickly"
"Fast shipping and beautiful wrapping. I love my new ring!"
Walker and Hall is rated 4.76 based on 760 reviews