Walker and Hall Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Walker and Hall
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Nothing to fault, website was easy to use and shipping was fantastic! I’m sure I had it the next day"
"Great range and prompt delivery."
"Very helpful and prompt delivery."
"Walker & Hall have been professional and efficient. From ordering to delivery everything went smoothly. Thank you!"
"Easy to use website, quick delivery. As I didn't actually receive the purchase (it was a birthday gift for my sister) I can't comment on the product or how the product was packaged."
"Good quick communication on my purchase by email. Quick delivery Beautiful jewelry Thanks"
"Always a pleasure shopping with Walker & Hall, in store and online."
"I usually buy all my jewelry through W&H. Great range and great service. I used the online service for the first time with an airport pick up, and the email responses were quick!"
"Fast delivery it was cool as loo lol hby has bby t"
"Great communication! The gift was in perfect condition when received."
"Love shopping on line, great website and excellent delivery"
"Was easy to order and very fast communication and fast delivery I'm very happy with the price and quality of my purchase."
"Super speedy service with the item beautifully wrapped."
"I was a first time online purchaser - my word what a pleasure. Easy to order, delivery was here at my doorstep the following day beautifully giftwrapped. Will definately order more!!"
"Unfortunately, I had to exchange a product that I had brought online, in-store. Regardless, I was provided with exceptional customer service. I have worked in retail before so I know how stressful exchanging, returning items are. However, Albany Walker & Hall, were very helpful in assisting me with this process. It definitely makes me want to come back."
"great service"
"Great service! Had accidntally enter wrong address and emailed. Item was sent next day with correct address. Super speedy."
"I purchased a number of Karen Walker Jewelry online from Japan. They had a great line up of items that are no longer available on the official Karen Walker online shop. My sales assistant Sandre was absolutely lovely and so helpful in answering my questions and overall it was a great shopping experience. I look forward to future shopping with Walker and Hall. Thank you!"
"Purchased this item with my $50 voucher, love that walker and hall do the points system! I purchased multiple items off the site and then when it came to purchasing something for myself I had the voucher to put towards it!"
"Always happy with Walker and hall, my items always come beautifully wrapped even though it was a present to myself! Delivery is also quick :)"
Walker and Hall is rated 4.78 based on 1,012 reviews