Washington Vapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Washington Vapes
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Washington Vapes made you happy
Scammed me wife out with a raffle give number to someone else and the staff or horrible and pushy would never go back again go to vape shop in Grange Town sunderland will beat there prices hands down
Never had any problems with this company. I won't buy my juices / coils from anyone else. Fantastic value for money and great quality.So glad I found these guys as I live in Kent and this company is based 100's of miles from me .
Buyers Beware.

Purchased a vape (Smok m17) from this company which did not work, had a charging fault. Sent it back for testing as requested and am told that their technicians have tested the product and it is working fine so they are returning it back to me.

Received back but same problem, not charging despite using 3 different chargers all of which work on a different m17 vape.

Washington Vapes response ‘take the issue up with Smok as we have tested the product and it worked perfectly well for us’.

So I am left with a faulty vape and a company who are washing their hands of the problem.

Very poor customer service. Will not be using again.
SCAM SCAM SCAM. Order never arrived, rang on Saturday at around 11am. Number was coming up as user busy, tried a couple more times and when the guy answered his first words were we’re shut didn’t you get the hint from the number being busy? Well no, if the number is busy that means someone’s talking on the phone in my experience which would show you are open. And if you’re shut why are you answering the phone. I’ve raised my case back through PayPal and won’t be using you again. It was obviously a scam by the prices.
Sold us a faulty unit which even though they've had it returned they still haven't refunded us for. Terrible after sales service, claiming the unit isn't faulty when it clearly is. A company to avoid!
Terrible customer service
Terrible customer service, ordered a device which turned out to be faulty and when I returned the item to request a refund I was made to feel it was my fault, had the device just over a week with the release button for the battery came out. I had said I would purchase another device but the staff were so rude they responded with we don’t want your business. I have been a loyal customer for a few years and just shows how people treat loyal customers that help them grown the business and recommending to my friends.
Just goes to show how much care and attention they give to loyal customers that spend on average close to a £100 a month
Terrible customer service
AVOID!!!!AVOID!!!!!!AVOID!!!!! BAD PRODUCTS, BAD SERVICE, BUY CHEAP PAY TWICE
Rude, obnoxious, arrogant and aggressive aftercare... if you can call it that.
Selling out of date ejuices and their only response is "couldn't give a s**t because people still buy them". If you wish to risk your life vaping expired juice that's up to you but not me thank you.
Prices are good but that's about it.

I bought a tank from here via their online shop. The tank was leaking after a couple of days so I contacted them to return my item for a replacement (a common and well documented fault on this particular tank). After sending the tank back - to be inspected (as if I was lying about it leaking) they said this tank didn't leak. I had photos and videos of the tank leaking. After a few days trying to get in contact I was told to phone the manager. The manager was extremely rude and obnoxious and basically shouted at me down the phone saying there was no leak.

After weeks of perseverance I finally was sent a replacement tank.

I'll never be buying from them again. Extremely unprofessional.
There service and expertise in this subject is second to none. There one of the fastest growing vape product and liquid sellers in the UK. Every time I've used their website or called in store the help they give is well above most other consumer stores.
Awesome range of products with speedy delivery like always! Best price
Washington Vapes is rated 1.80 based on 15 reviews