Wayfair Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Wayfair Reviews

About Wayfair:

Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too

Wayfair Stores Ltd, 78 New Oxford St

Tell us how Wayfair made you happy
Wayfair 4 star review on 17th May 2018
Ab
Amy
Products well made and priced. Good service as kept in touch re delivery.
Ordered a rug. Arrived in good time and was good quality, if abit expensive. Was concerned after ordering and reading other reviews. My product was fine, but I would not order anything that could be damaged, or very expensive, just incase.
Ordered Kelley bookcase. Arrived in 2 days. On time. Easy to assemble. No damage. Pleased with my £83 purchase.
Bought a pendant light which is absolutely beautiful delivery good and on time this is the second item I have had and pleased with both of them love shopping with this company xx
We found Wayfair to have a HUGE selection of goods & decided to shop with them after seeing TV adds...we have not been disappointed.....helpful staff...keen prices....goods delivered usually before due date..... pleased with items purchased & one piece of furniture shipped from Germany arrived in perfect condition...HAPPY CUSTOMER!
Ordered a throw as a Christmas present which arrived scuffed and in turn packaging. Customer service was brilliant. Answered phone promptly, requested photos of damaged item and sent replacement within 2 days.
We ordered top quality breakfast bar stools. The stools are great but we cannot put one together as the pack of screws and bolts in one of the stool boxes are missing. Things like this may seem small but will result in us sending our order back if they are not received within a couple of days. I expect all goods to be checked before delivering to customers and in this case it was not done!
Happy with the fact that your customer reps are very pleasant... but provide inaccurate information. The Xmas tree we ordered with arrival date set yesterday has not yet arrived A pleasant chap told me yesterday it would arrive by 8 o’clock last evening. It is now 6 o’clock Wednesday. A call to Wayfair customer service confirmed that the delivery was in Woidridge Ontario, a two days drive from me, My husband on the other hand was on the phone to FedX and has email confirmation the parcel is 20 minutes from where we live. Delivery tomorrow was confirmed by fedx after a discontented conversation Regarding delivery times. We now have two conflicting scenarios. Everyone’s time is valuable. To wait around for almost 3 days after a promised scheduled delivery for any item is disrespectful and inconsiderate. To advise your customers of expected deliver day which cannot be met is at the least false advertising. We are mature enough to wait an acceptable time if it is even a 3 week time frame for a delivery. And where there is one complaint there is usually ten. Two lost customers.
quality of product , the pricing & fast shiping
Ordered an item and got it on Saturday rather than expected Monday so pleased with the quick deliver. Item was much more robust than expected too!
Service and quality of article
The speed at which the items were delivered. The items - a rug and an a flat pack floor lamp were well packaged. I also received £15 discount as a first time customer.
Again. Great furniture. Easy to assemble. Great after care.
they have the disney showcase collections on there website for such amazing value, you would be silly not to use them to get a brilliant deal.
Great selection of goods for the home. Happy with the quality of items but delivery was a little slow.
Ordered two bedside tables, some cushions and a bed. Bedside tables were delivered on Monday (two days after ordering so super happy with the speed of this), when opening the box one of the screws hadn't been formed properly so I was unable to use this to put together one of the tables, will have to find another screw to replace this. The quality looks really good so far and other than the slight issue with the screw it was really easy to put together. Still waiting to hear about the cushions and bed (I wasn't expecting these to be delivered until later on this week anyway) however I must say they didn't say that these would all be delivered separately - meaning that someone has to be in on three occasions during the week, for most people this is a lot of hassle with work etc. I also didn't get a text on the day as promised so had no idea that they were being delivered until the driver was actually at the door! Will update as soon as the others are delivered...
No problems made order and item's came quickly and item's were what i ordered.
Cheaper prices for the same items purchased in person from Kohls
Service is quick and good
I ordered a coffee table and a solar fountain pump recently. I was notified by email for Both deliveries with a time and date approx. The coffee table a little on the lower side I should have checked the measurements. But in all quite pleased.
Wayfair 4 star review on 17th May 2018