Wayfair Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Wayfair

How would you rate Wayfair?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

232 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wayfair in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"There's so much to choose from. The website is great as you can create your own Pinterest style mood boards to have a visual representation of your wish list. You can even preview what items will look like in your home before you buy!"
"Ordered a pouf on Wednesday it arrived on Friday unbelievable!!!!!! Was more then satisfied with the item."
"Ordered a mattress and bed for my son. Delay on bed but have been kept updated regarding order and spoken to customer services which were truly exceptional. Mattress is top quality and my little one is sleeping through on it just waitung for his big boy bed."
Paul
"I ordered a bathroom mixer tap and a kitchen mixer tap from them. Both showed as in stock. Having placed the order, I received an email the next day to say the bath tap was out of stock and that the manufacturer could no longer supply. The other tap was due for delivery on the 8th Feb. When the tap still hadn't arrived on the 10th I cancelled the order and reordered both from Taps Empire...both (including the supposedly discontinued item) arrived within 2 days. Both were cheaper from Taps Empire. Sorry Wayfair....pretty shabby compared with the competition."
"In the last few months I have done alot of business with Wayfair. I'm decorating a cabin & Wayfair has had everything & more that I need. Very fast service & I'd recommend them to anyone! 'WAYFAIR YOU GOT JUST WHAT I NEED'"
Lisa Browning
"Fast delivery, excellent customer service. Product arrived damaged (sink) and a new one was delivered before I had even emailed pictures of the damage. Wayfair are always going to be my first port of call in the future!"
"I have never seen such a rubbish company and staffs in my whole life , they will assure everything and take your money but nothing will be delivered on time and won't send you what you requested i have made a purchase of £1073.66, they never delivered it properly , whatever delivered it was not what I have paid for. really frustrated by this rubbish company. whenever I call them they will assure everything but nothing will change. dont know how to get my money back so far I spoke to 5 of them everyday, but nothing changed."
"Ordered circular oriental rug on Thursday and received it Monday.beautiful quality and well worth price paid"
"I bought 3 sets of curtains from wayfair, all affordable and just what I was after that I couldn't find in any other store. Delivery was fast and items perfect"
"Clare Joyce at the customer service department went above and beyond what I expected regarding a delivery, she managed to expedite the order and delivery, communicated all the way through and had the problem solved within the day and delivered within the week. Superb attitude and amazing support."
"Two part order arrived separately but kept informed about expected delivery. Once arrived was damaged. Wayfair promptly ordered a replacement; no questions asked and did not require return of the damaged item meaning less hassle all round. Staff very helpful and friendly throughout"
Georgia Walsh
"I loved the plate set we ordered, it was well packaged to avoid breakages. The quality is also great!"
"The delivery was suppose to come between 9am and 1:30, it never showed. After several calls I got through and they told me it was lost. Wasted my whole day. Brad"
"This is the second time I have purchased from Wayfair. The first time I bought a rug. The quality was fantastic and the delivery was super quick. This time again the item arrived quickly and was really nice."
W M
"First delivery was damaged,a replacement sent immediately, since then i placed another order, and, it was delivered next day, well packaged, good delivery driver."
"Sent me the wrong rug, UPS took weeks to pick up returns and after calls and emails, they got them to come, then they still charged me 2 late fee's, 25 and 35.00 and interest, on returned rugs and refuse to refund. Disgusted."
"This is the worst online business I have ever dealt with. First they sent the wrong rug, then the return by UPS pick up took weeks. They had to call UPS for me and get them to come pick them up. I made an online payment just to cover myself until they could straighten out the account, but after multiple calls and emails, they still charged me two late fees- 25.00 and 35.00 plus interest, and want me to pay for it all. I will pay, and cancel this card, and give these reviews every place I possibly can, even my facebook page. Disgusted."
"I had a problem with a room heater contacted Wayfair and within minutes they had contacted me back letting me know that my refund would be back in my account within a few days. thank you Wayfair . this is been a totally wonderful experience buying online. I will definitely buy from them again"
"I ordered a dining room buffet from Wayfair. First, the customer service department was extraordinary. I was contacted by a supervisor from the furniture department, who singularly made me feel comfortable with my purchase. Fast forward to the delivery. The company who delivered the buffet called ahead of time and were right on schedule. They were excellent and wore protective coverings on their shoes. It turned out that the buffet did not meet my needs and of course I was disappointed. I contacted Wayfair customer service and was immediately put at ease. I was able to schedule a pick up from another trucking company, who also arrived on schedule. The weather precluded the removal of the buffet and within three days, a new date was set. As for the refund, I already received an email indicating that it was being processed. This is the kind of service that is rare, especially with furniture that is heavy and not easy to bring up two flights of stairs. A special 'thank you' goes to Marci Arnold, the customer service supervisor."
Wayfair is rated 2.38 based on 232 reviews