Wayfair Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Wayfair
1 New Reviews Written
09AM
9AM

About Wayfair: Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too

Wayfair Stores Ltd, 78 New Oxford St

Categories:
Beds & Bedroom
Furniture
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Wayfair made you happy

Over 7 Days
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Ordered a sofa and did not arrive on delivery day still waiting with no response from wayfair other than we’re on it and chasing it?? But nothing happens, how can a company operate like this"
Are you Wayfair? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"After ordering twice, got an email for both orders saying that they are cancelled. Where for the first order cancelled it was understood as i used my oversee credit card, I was frustrated that my second order was also cancelled although I used my UK credit card. When I called to complain, I got a very indifferent custom service operator who did not bother to help but just told me that my second order was cancelled due to security reasons for the usage of my first credit card and did not try to do any effort to rectify the situation. She just said that I need to call my bank ans get a 6 digit pass code which is relay rodiculous to do. Never to order again from wayfair."
"AFTER ORDERING ITEM ON 15TH JUNE 2019 I RECEIVED WEEKLY EMAILS DISPATCH DELAYED,AND NOW ON 22ND JULY THEY SAY THE POBLEM IS ITEM WAS CANCELLED BY CUSTOMER WHICH IS NOT THE CASE WORST ONLINE COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD DEALINGS WITH"
"Have had a shocking customer experience my first and last order off you was suppose to arrive last Monday your site still says this has been delivered I have been given conflicting feedback off wayfair and have been treated with contempt with your delivery company xdp who know what house they wrongly delivered to and said they would go back last Friday and deliver to me on Friday they haven’t wayfair have refused to refund me my money and I still have no goods!!! Absolutely appalling wayfair!!!!! As of yet nobody is telling me anything!!!"
"Most of the items sold from Wayfair are of poor quality. Without fail, every time I purchase an item made of wood, there is something wrong with it. Furniture also does not last very long. Best to pay a little more and find a company that properly attends to the quality of the items sold."
"Awful service not delivered on time, wayfair staff and courier blame each other . 6 days waiting in eventual delivery of poor quality goods which I now have to pay for the pleasure of returning. NEVER BUY FROM WAIFAIR"
"BEWARE OF FAKE SALE PRICES Placed order on Globo swing chair on a sale price, as Internet was playing up, phoned the order through. Next day it was cancelled by Wayfair via email. I checked site and the colour I’d ordered now showed out of stock due back early September. However another colour at the same price showed as in stock so quickly placed another order. Confirmation email showed that the delivery would be an extra couple of weeks. Also it wasn’t described as weatherproof so looked for the cover. Decided to call customer service and check that the new order would not be cancelled and was in stock before placing an order for a cover. Operator called the warehouse in Germany and confirmed stock availability, so I ordered the cover. I’ve now spent almost £650. The cover arrived Monday and an email from Wayfair arrived shortly after the cover, again cancelling my order for the chair that I’d ordered the cover for. Pretty annoyed I checked the website and the item in that colour was now out of stock and due back September. I called them and asked why I’d been let down again, they said they’d get back to me. Today having not heard anything, I wrote my first review, they read that and Calle me back and frankly I’m appalled at their excuses. Do you really think a different coloured cushion on a chair adds £200? If two colour ways can be advertised at a sale price and I can place two orders, why if they are out of stock by some mysterious mistake by the warehouse, on both occasions, can they not as a gesture of goodwill sell me one of the other colours instead at he same sale price Seems the reality is they don’t wish to sell ANY at the sale price and “Graham” a manager in customer service thinks that it isn’t a fraud to advertise, accept an order and take payment for items that they have no intention of selling at that price. Basically if I want said chair, I’d have to pay the full price which was an additional £200. Clearly I’m not going to do that as there are other sellers that are cheaper online. But that’s not the point. This is misleading to advertise goods in a sale and not honour the advertised price and pretend it’s a mistake. Once perhaps could be a mistake, twice after double checking stock, no. This is fraudulent and deliberate, otherwise they’d have offered to sell me at the sale price one of the other colour options as a way of apology. They were arrogant about supply and demand, in truth they believe they can sell them at £200 more than sale price so why would they honour their sale price to me. Basically they tempt you in and expect you to want the product so much you’ll cough up the extra money to pay full price. BUYERS BEWARE!"
"Ordered items, paid by credit card. They cancelled the order and will refund me in 5 days (to protect me) no manager present and staff member unable to give me details!!! It’s my details so why are they secret!!!"
"Large sofa bed not delivered on due date. Seems to have vanished into thin air ! Way fair and courier company said it was the fault of each other .I have spent best part of a week on the phone to no conclusion. Courier company were helpful . Wayfair constantly fobbed me off with untruths . Had to get PayPal involved am still waiting for refund after 2 weeks. Have no sofa to sit on. Dreadful company. Would never recommend."
"The Allsop Mantel Electric Fireplace from Wayfair recently..it came earlier than expected....previous udateded delivery didn't happen...that was Fed E tracking...not correct. The degree of difficulty was not clear.. 40 pages of instructions... no English ... 7 hours of assembley, pieces numbered wrong, caps poping off screws.... warped mantel top and bookcase at top with gap which is widening every day.... This nothing to do with bricks and mortar...as suggested...items still get shipped. I took the time to send numerous, clear photos...the 1st two agents each allowed me a discount...though suggested I return it? TO DISASSEMBLE REPACK AND MAIL IT? Hrs plus++++ Since the gap has widened even more I SENT UPDATE PHOTO....the next two agents were snippy and rude. I recently received an email because of all of the inferior products I have received ...not to order as they will be cancelled? Don't blame the disappointed, inconvenienced customer for Wayfair's lack of quality control? BEWARE OF WAYFAIR"
"Really bad service and communication. Never received my delivery, Although parcel shown has delivered. Of course it won't be straight forward to get my money back either. Appalling is all I can say. I have never wrote te a review for any on line orders I have placed."
"I will never use this company again!! I will never use this company again! What a complete and utter nightmare! My daughter ordered a bed and mattress a few months ago. I should of learnt from this. She had a bad time with delivery. She is disabled and ended up having to sleep on the floor due to their incompetence. They offered a poultry tiny amount of compensation. I thought I’d d give them a try and a second chance and order a bed and a mattress. What a mistake. After having such a nightmare trying to arrange the delivery I was told the items would be delivered on the Wednesday. Great. I arranged to be in all day as wasn’t given a time slot. I then get an email saying the items would be delivered on the Tuesday. I called Wayfair on the Monday morning to clarify and was assured not too worry they were definitely being delivered on the Wednesday. I then get another message on the Tuesday morning saying again they were being delivered on the Tuesday. Called Wayfair back and was then assured that I wasn’t to worry and if I wasn’t in on the day they would come back and re deliver on the Wednesday. Wasn’t convinced but took her word for it. ( Bearing in mind I am a women of nearly 70 with a bad back due to braking it and my daughter is disabled). I returned home to 2 large boxes on my doorstep. I was fuming!!!!! I then had to try and find some help to get them into the house. I then called Wayfair back again, telling them what had happened. What a waste of time. All I was offered is 10% off my next order. Do they seriously think I will be shopping with them again!! What a joke!!"
"Even if it is a needle, no one should purchase from this company. The worst in customer service but on top of that the lies about delivery. They seem to be in cahoots with DHL to lie for one another. They will make you wait at home for delivery message from DHL at a certain time but they never show. When inquiring about it with wayfair they claim they will try their best to have it the next day but the same thing happens again. DHL sends a text for a time and they still don’t show. I will never make a purchase from them and word of mouth is the best for anyone to hear about their horrible service."
"Absolutely appalling service. Everyone should avoid. Delivery was promised 6 times and every-time excuse after excuse. The courier lied and Wayfair absolutely powerless to sort it. Ended up telling them to not deliver as I arranged for 2 days for someone to be at home. Still waiting for a refund. Absolutely shocking service."
"Huge selection of stuff on the face of it, but when you look closer, nothing ever seems to be in stock. When you find something that is and order it, they often then decide that too is now out of stock, ignore their own delivery estimates and offer very little in the way of communication. Wayfair WAS always our first stop, but it won't be in future."
"This company has lost the plot basically - they used to be very good but this year, especially int he last couple of months - Everywhere I check they are getting bad reviews. They have an appalling delivery service and worst is the communication, it's pretty much non existent. Messed my about for 3 weeks - I have been very patient with them, but they don't give two hoots about customers. My advice, avoid at all cost if you don want to loose your money and ruin your experience OF BUYING SOMETHING FOR THE HOME!!"
"Avoid Woeful like the Ebola plague. We ordered a special lampshade was advised a wait of 3 months.!!!! Waited 3 months, as it was special then advised a further 3 months wait.!!! No apology nothing. Since then at least twice a week I am bombarded by their "special offers" or "sales" rubbish. I have asked repeatedly for them to stop and now have resorted to being unpleasant. No e mails today. We live in hope.!!"
"Relentlessly spamming my email box with no unsubscribe. Predatory site ........ beware"
"Ordered a dinning table. Was then contacted by Panther, their delivery agents who changed the delivery date, they were running 1 hours late from start of the day. Time slot came and went, no delivery called Wayfair spoke to Tina and then a supervisor Joe, both could not tell me where my delivery was, they can't contact Panther at all, they simply made excuses for 60 minutes and said if it doesn't come today it will be delivered on Monday, I am going to cancel and get it from a company that actually knows what customer service means...won't ever use Wayfair again, they service is a disgrace!"
"Do not buy from wayfair they promise a delivery but nothing arrives I will stick to Amazon in future they say a date and deliver , wayfair is woeful ...AVOID !!!!!!"
Wayfair is rated 2.17 based on 665 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access