Wayfair Reviews

34% of reviewers recommend Wayfair
1 New Reviews Written
11PM
11PM

About Wayfair: Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too

Wayfair Stores Ltd, 78 New Oxford St

Categories:
Beds & Bedroom
Furniture
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Wayfair made you happy

Over 7 Days
Under an hour
"Tried to order variety of goods for house. All went well until I entered post to be advised that delivery wasn't free. I live in central belt but they seem to regard my postcode as outer Hebrides. Poor poor service"
Posted 1 hour ago
Are you Wayfair? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Wayfair receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I had an issue with a bathroom cabinet I have just received and after contacting wayfair by email I had an imidiate reply and my issue was resolved quickly. I cannot say how impressed I was with the service especially by Daniel Doran."
"Ordered tv unit first one damaged second one damaged no 1 hour time slots wrong delivery dates lost 2 days wages waiting in I'm currently waiting for a good will gesture ,not good when iv paid up front for unit the 3rd one did arrive intact ,overall a poor service"
"If it could less than 1 star it would be. They've had my money for 3 weeks now, now sign of my order. I've emailed asking for an update, still waiting for an answer. My advice is to avoid this seller like the plague and someone tell Lorraine Kelly to stop advertising for them. Absolutely bloody awful."
"Shipping - Order now and receive by November 15th. November 15th comes and shipping tracker changes to November 16th. Since this is a large item, I arrange my schedule to make sure I am available to receive it on the 16th, which has now come and gone. Amazon at least delivers when they say they will. Wayfair - not so much. Still waiting..."
"Ordered 2 stools both poor quality and faulty which was obvious as soon as they were unwrapped. Good delivery but then have to pay for returns and deliver to a depot which considering how heavy the package is would have been impossible for most people as item big and transport needed. First time user and will not use again as feel ripped off. Very poor experience"
"Was told that I would receive my order today by midday didn't arrive phoned the delivery service was told it would arrive at 18.00 didn't arrive phoned again told that the driver couldn't found our address asked why he didn't phone us to get directions was told he didn't have a phone why do they ask for a mobile number if they are not going to use it suppose to be delivered tomorrow hope they can find us soon"
"Poor quality product received and had to pay 4.99 to have it returned which was deducted from my refund shocking service shocking quality products !! will not use again"
"Seen a lovely dining table and chairs in sale thought fantastic I’ll get that and it will be lovely for Christmas, table was priced down to 149.99. Went through the whole process of payment to be hit with a £300 delivery charge. I mean on what planet are Wayfair on....I live in Belfast so was expecting an additional charge but that is just day light robbery...needless to say I gave my money to another company with more reasonable charges. Wayfair needs to review their charges as like myself it will put customers off shopping with them."
"delievered me wrong order did not deliever the new order on time. Rep on phone completely misinformed me"
"Multiple missed delivery times despite assurances from Wayfair including evenings spent on a building site waiting for product to arrive. No communication from couriers used by Wayfair. Total disregard for customer, first and last time using this shoddy outfit."
"Worst shopping experience ever! Ordered a door to be delivered 3 days later, after 2 weeks 5 delays and various phone calls still no door. I couldnt even get to speak to a manager!"
"Terrible returns policy- prohibitive and wasteful, not just expensive (£6 per style, so if returning 2 items £12 and so on.... even to the same address!). If this is their attitude to customers, and to the environment then I wonder what else they're doing."
"Terrible company do not care about their customers. Ordered delayed by 1 week due to loading error left to sleep on mattress on the floor. I was given no priority. Complained and given 10% off next order with a 2 month expiry date. Insulting. Just another way of getting more money out of me. Left feeling unvalued. Will not be using again."
"Account hacked and orders placed with my account details using a different email address. Locked out of my own account with at least one transaction showing as £350. Wayfair took 3 days to respond in which time the transaction had gone through."
"I placed a order for a wardrobe to be delivered on Tuesday 23rd Oct along with another item which was due to deliver the Friday before, The first delivery was sent to number 26 in my street and not my address at number 9. I call wayfarer to advise they had delivered incorrectly and they said they would amend deliver and have product re-delivered etc. The first item did arrive but my wardrobe was delayed to start with but they arrange for delivery today Monday 29/10. I had taken a day from work to receive delivery and put it all together only for the delivery to be 1 hour late and then still go to wrong address. When spoken with delivery company they said they could not deliver to my address 15 doors down the street and i would have to get in touch to re-arrange order. I spoke with drivers on there way past my door who explained it was nothing to do with and Wayfair had messed up. Spoken with Wayfair who said it would be re-delivered in 2 days time which was no good for myself due to work commitments so instructed to cancel order which I'm now told will have to wait till parcel is back at Wayfairs warehouse when they can then process refund witch will then take a further 3 to 7 working days. So all in I'm without a wardrobe for over 2 weeks since order and now must await money to go purchase from somewhere else for possibly another 2 weeks. Needless to say the 1 star is only option available or would not received this mark. Never going to use Wayfair again after this"
"Just to put a balanced view I ordered a Chesterfield type Sofa on the 16th October 2018 for delivery on the 19th October 2018 it arrived with a large hole in the back I refused delivery then a new delivery date for a replacement for the 24th October 2018 when delivered and unwrapped the new Sofa had a small tear on the corner arm I refused delivery Now I am told I must wait for a third attempt to deliver a unblemished new Sofa for estimated delivery from 24th/27th November 2018 obviously their delivery service "PANTHER" have trouble delivering Sofas. But I think it is mainly the fault of their delivery service "PANTHER" who are to blame because when I looked inside the delivery van it was packed and they had to put my brand new Sofa ( albeit damaged ) up on end and shoved "TESCO" delivery items into it obviously not very professional new furniture delivery persons."
"I felt the customer service agent put me first, when my product arrived damaged.(Not their fault) I am happy with the pricing and quality. I will not only recommend Wayfair to friends, but also continue to be their customer."
"Always have a very good selection of product and the delivery time is very quick. They have an outstanding customer services."
"Love the quick delivery the quality of product"
Wayfair is rated 2.45 based on 388 reviews