Wayfair Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Wayfair Reviews

About Wayfair:

Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too

Wayfair Stores Ltd, 78 New Oxford St

Tell us how Wayfair made you happy
Wayfair 4 star review on 17th May 2018
Ab
Amy
I have just had the worst online shopping experience in my life with Wayfair. I paid for a garden ornament two months ago, which didn’t arrive. After various emails saying it was on its way, it still didn’t arrive. After complaining, I was told, sorry, but we have lost the item, so you will get a new one in February! Another 3 months. They then let me know the item had been found and would be delivered immediately. Still no sign of it, so I complained yet again and then received an e- mail saying that part of the shipment had been sent - which part - it’s head or it’s feet? Still absolutely nothing. I have ‘phoned customer services three times and each time, someone, who must be reading pat answers from a crib sheet as they say exactly the same thing, makes definite promises that I will receive an e.mail the next day and then, most recently, that I will DEFINITELY receive the item this week as I am going away at the end of the week. No email of course, so I ‘phoned again today to be told it had been delivered to a parcel shop instead of my home and had now been returned, so I won’t be getting it until February. I have no idea which parcel shop as I had asked for home delivery and they couldn’t tell me which one. I am so angry about this whole saga and have cancelled the it, which I imagine they are very pleased about as it saves them doing anything. I have been so let down by this company and feel I should be well compensated. They said they don’t do compensation. I am not surprised, having seen the amount of bad reviews they have had,. They would probably be bankrupted by claims. I suggest that nobody uses this company - they couldn’t be worse
Isssued a return for a product 2 weeks ago and called about 4 times because no one actually comes to pick it up. They keep lying that they will send someone. Extremely poor service don’t buy from them.
Avoid, delivery schedule lies, and DHL delivery and Wayfair support poor Avoid. You as an e-retailer is only as good as your delivery company and your customer support, and for Wayfair both really suck. DHL has not been able to deliver a shipment they received on the 28 November, it's been stuck in their Edinburgh/Livingston delivery depot. And Wayfair has not been able to speed it up. We're a week late today and the shipment is still stuck ad DHL. The latest update is a text message I received this morning saying the delivery will be on Monday, in six days, which is almost two weeks late (and of course with no guarantee it won't be even later)! I asked to have the order cancelled, which Wayfair refused. Astonishingly poor customer care. I have completely lost faith and trust in both Wayfair and DHL, will never again use Wayfair and will be leaving DHL a one star as well.
Everything went wrong. Bad customer service ND price discrimination. I cancelled an order within an hour online. But then received a message that they could not cancel it. This is complete lie! What company processes orders immediately? Plus they didn't even ship put the picture I ordered and cancelled on Nov 30. It is Now Dec 6th. They have different discounts on the US and Canadian site for exactly the same product be benefitting Americans. This is price discrimination and I filed an official complaint under the Competition Act. Sticking to Amazon!!
Had a terrible experience with Wayfair. Wayfair wouldn't issue a refund until I filed a lost claim with fed ex. Fed ex didn't have my package from Wayfair at all. Wayfair's automated customers service feature kept sending emails that my package was on the way and would be delivered by the expected date. That was an outright lie. Do not shop Wayfair and save yourself the headache.
Terrible delivery period , they write 3 to 5 days at the time of purchase , after you do the purchase ,you will receive an email saying 2 months!!!!!!!!
Ordered a set of lights which were due 3 Nov 21. This came and went so I chased, advised 29 Nov 21. This came and went so I chased again. Advised 5-9 business days to leave manufacturer in Poland. I asked to cancel and have a refund - they refused as ‘the items have left the warehouse’. I’m now 12 emails into a complaint process and they still won’t issue a refund for missing items. Have had to raise a dispute with credit card and escalate to Citizens Advice etc. I’d say internet scam or online crooks, but they’re a big brand and we’ve had stuff previously no problem - suspect they’ve just gone down hill badly. Buyer beware!
Poor quality rubbish nativity set.Not worth half of what it cost.All the straw used for roof etc fell all over my floor Not fixed on properly and when you turn it upside down to try and put the batteries in ,it all falls off !,Only you can’t get the slot for the batteries open !! And you find on reading the stupid leaflet that comes with it that the led bulbs can’t be replaced if they fail.Oh and the leaflet says “ not for home illumination” Whatever that means.
Wayfair lies about the availability of its products, does not provide tracking of its deliveries and is not responsible for providing accurate delivery information. Absolutely fucked up!
If I could give Wayfair ZERO stars I would. I purchased some bedding on Cyber Monday (11/29) for what I thought was the good deal. When I returned to their website a few days later (12/02) to view the colors and pattern of the comforter and bedsheets I purchased I found that the price was significantly LOWER than it was only a few days prior. The original purchase price of the comforter was $204 and the price today (12/02) was $130! I emailed the company to request an adjustment and only received a response that they do not "match prices." I feel like one can only surmise that Wayfair jacked up their prices for Cyber Monday so they could take advantage of people with their "sales." I found the same items on Overstock for MUCH less. I will be returning the Wayfair trash and proceeding with my order from Overstock. I recommend avoiding any business with Wayfair. If one should find an item they have, it can likely be found distributed from another company.
0 or minus zero for Wayfair. They sent a defective product, told me to send to manufacturer, which I did. Then they said they never received return!! And argued with credit card item was never returned to them. I have photo of FedEx return label to manufacturer. Crooks, plain and simple!
Ordered a midsleeper bed for my son. It arrived with the slats for the mattress. Endless calls to wayfair where they cant tell me where slats are or what their resolution will be. Customer service staff very rude and very unhelpful. My son is now still on the floor whilst we wait to get rest of his bed (if ever) avoid. I will not be using them again.
I bought a table and chairs. They look exactly the same as the picture. Easy to set up. There was some delays with the delivery and I was being messed about arranged time off work and wasn't told that it wouldn't be delivered on that day. I was intouch with them all day to fund out where it was. It was around 5pm before I was advised it wasn't coming. Apart from that I love my table and chairs I also bought the lights over the tablevfrom wayfair and I'm very happy with them too
Just totally trash 🗑 items and poor service just please ignore the junkie place and shop local and famous already known stores
Delivery was said to be 3-4 days, tracking ref showed parcel at hub, now wayfair say it's not late for another week!!!! No good as bathroom being fitted next week
I ordered a couch under a 2-day delivery policy, but only half of the couch arrived. I called customer service and made sure to give them the right details on the part of the couch that I received, and I waited for another 3 weeks for the other part to arrive only to find out that they shipped the same half again! I called customer service again and demanded a full refund but they declined despite the inconvenience and long wait. I also ordered a table that was supposed to be delivered without needing anyone to be home, but they forced me to go to the loading dock when they weren't supposed to deliver it there. Once I got there, I couldn't find anyone and they wouldn't pick up their call, then they had it reschduled and lied about not being able to deliver it because the front desk told them not to deliver it through the front door, although the front desk said that no one came to deliver the table. Very poor customer service and unreliable delivery!!
DON'T USE WAYFAIR - I ordered and paid £1,529.99 on 31 July 2021. Delivery was finally on 14 September, but fork lift had badly damaged the unit so it was sent back immediately. Promised a replacement and deliver date. Didn't arrive. Told it'll be Friday, still didn't arrive. Phoned customer services. Promised replacement again. Just had an email saying they are now refunding me. Nothing they can do! 4 months, they had £1.5k, 3 days off work, numerous phone calls and nothing they can do.
The service is so bad!! You go online find there is a pop up with 15 % discount, so you follow the procedure, to find out you can not use the 15% discount, hahah. the you want to place an order, but after you find out the staffs cancel your order, its so bad, Its created stress with me and my miss. Thanks you guy for the poor service and all stress you cause.
We ordered a mattress that broke after 10 weeks so we called and got a replacement no problem. Then we were told we had to return the mattress in packaging. Then told us if we didnt have the packaging we would have to buy a bag off of wayfair. Staff especially one called jos was so rude
Ordered a shed from Wayfair, who partners w Handy. Kept sending ppl who didnt know how to assemble or asked for.pic and said cant. 2x sent a single repairman, when told 2 person job and noted as such. (I paid $330 for assembly) Still not assembled after 6X, and 30 days. Lousy customer service both by Wayfair and Handy!! This is on Wayfair Business-what a joke!!
Wayfair is rated 1.60 based on 1,733 reviews