Wayfair Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Wayfair Reviews

About Wayfair:

Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too

Wayfair Stores Ltd, 78 New Oxford St

Tell us how Wayfair made you happy
Wayfair 4 star review on 17th May 2018
Ab
Amy
Love how they handle issues. If you place an order but make a decision to cancel within a couple of hours of placement you will receive an email telling you it will take up to 2 days for them to agree to the cancellation. Guess what, in that time they say it cannot be cancelled because it has already been shipped or is "being prepared to ship". I have purchased for them in the past and there is no way my items were out the door within a couple of hours. Now, you can stop the shipment by calling customer service (they were very helpful but they don't make the rules) but it will cost a pretty penny to do so. Not that they care but I will not use them again.
Order was due on 16th, now it’s 21st and it’s getting delayed everyday to the next day lol. Absolute garbage service. Everyday fedex tells me delivery is on the next day and the day never comes. Apparently they had some address issue going on but never bothered to let me know or update me for anything, never order from this garbage thank you.
Totally unreliable, irresponsible and dishonest company. I ordered sofa cushions which were supposed to be delivered on September 8. While nothing received I called on September 15 and was informed they are probably lost. I wanted to talk to a manager but no one was available.
OMG the WORST online experience ever!!!!!! Avoid this company!!! I placed an order on the 3rd August for a bed which I wanted for my new place and I still haven't received my order. Then I found out the bed was damaged in transit after I phoned customer service on the 18th. I have phone customer service about 10 times and some of them have been rude. Found out today, the bed I re-ordered only got requested last Friday! Why only last Friday? I have never had back problems but now I do due to sleeping on the floor for weeks because of Wayfair. This is the worst service I have ever received from any company in my life and some people I have spoke to in your customer service team have been very rude with me. 1 person said we receive lots of orders and are too busy to let customers know what's going on with their orders so you need to call us back to ask for an update and they hung up on me. When can I expect my order I placed 6 weeks ago which states next day delivery on your website? Do not shop Wayfair if you want your products within 2 months of ordering!!!!!! 😡
Horrible Wayfair company, very greedy & charge more but give you less service! I got the same dresser again from Wayfair for my other bedroom. The delivery guys didn’t want to take it out of the box this time.;( Last time they did that. This time around this same Anikesh dresser & same gray color was even more money now in September than back in July, about 150 more & they didn’t want to price match the price! It just shows how greedy they are! I put up with that because they charged me already as they had my card on file from ordering before.;( Wayfair charged me more money & game me less service! Wow! Very shameful of this Wayfair company! The other dresser looks like the lacquer came apart. Now this same dresser today is still in the box & the mirror still in the box. I can’t even inspect them to see what quality they are in & if it is assembled or not? I called their customer service, the 2nd woman who I was transferred to wasn’t of any help & even said she didn’t know it was even assembled in the box? I said what?? Last time it was assembled! It better be the same now! Nothing said that it wouldn’t be & that they wouldn’t take it out of the box when I ordered it the second time. It just shows how greedy they are & how deceiving so they can keep charging more money if you want better service? What a joke this company is! I wouldn’t be surprised if they go out of business because this isn’t sustainable...how many people can they keep deceiving & still stay in business especially when people share their terrible experiences from this Wayfair company!! The delivery guys were lazy today ! They dropped it off in my bedroom in the cardboard box & left saying that’s how the Wayfair instructed them to do! Wow! Last time they took it out of the box & put it against my wall. This time no service as all! More money & less service! Do yourself a favor & don’t order from them. Now reading many of their reviews I noticed how negative they are! I wish I knew before about how horrible this greedy company really is, more money less service! They change the rules as they go! They said on the phone it’s more money to take it out of the box, really? What happened to customer service? They go for quantity not quality. I ordered this second same dresser but I feel duped for doing this & they will never get any business from me ever again & I will let everyone know how terrible my experience is with them as I don’t want others to be duped & get stressed out like this! It’s packed in very thick heavy cardboard, I have to find someone to cut thru it w a special sharp tool, take it out as it’s very heavy dresser, then put it against my wall, more money for me to spend for someone to do this. My advice is please do yourself a favor & don’t give any of your hard earn money to this Wayfair greedy company. Take your business somewhere else. You will thank me later. You are welcome!
I don't understand so many bad reviews. Probably same person under different accounts? Or, other companie From my experience Wayfair is an excellent online store. No delays and nice and responsible with returns and changes. Ido recommend them
They lie and say items are in stock to get you to purchase them. I have waited 2 months for my items and they did not arrive. Company claimed they lost the package after a month and resent it. A month later they claim its out of stock and I won't receive the item. Meanwhile, I can see the item is listed on the website for more than double the price I paid for it! So I've essentially given Wayfair an interest free loan whilst being kept waiting for a product they had no intention of delivering.
Useless customer service. 2 items delivered late and one not delivered for a week after set delivery date without explanations.
Has anyone ordered anything from Evennow.shop?
I ordered a Kelly Clarkson loveseat on Wayfair through my decorator, Toscano Interiors. The loveseat cost $600. The color did not go with my decor. They are charging me $400 for return shipping. There is no information on their website to caution customers that this is essentially a non-returnable item. I caution anyone who purchases a large furniture item that you cannot return it without losing most of your purchase amount.
Good service, ordered garden shed on 29 August arrived on September 1st 5days before the original delivery date if your counting weekends can't fault the service so far...
Horrible customer service . Everything is a flat “No”. The inability to think outside the box and make a customer feel valued is non-existent. Received a bill paid the bill in full before the due date. Get another bill the following month for $11.00 interest even though the previous balance and payment received net to zero. Have never missed a payment and have been a customer for more than five years, however they can’t waive $11.00. Time to take my business elsewhere.
Reports of Child Trafficking related to Wayfair just like Amazon. When you see a pillow for $10,000 it's obvious what they are doing!!!!
Do not believe anything they said horrible product and horrible customer service
Horrible customer service. If the parts to your order needs replacement, you will wait for up to 2 months.
I ordered a sofa that was never delivered as of today- Wednesday. Wayfair did nothing for me and told me to call the third party freight company to track the missing sofa. They said it showed that the sofa was delivered but it also showed on their computer that it was still being tracked. I asked if I could just cancel the entire order since no one knew what was going on. I was told that they'd refund the $ for the sofa but I'd still have to pay the delivery fee for the sofa that was never delivered. (over $100). They also gave me the number of the third party company so I could sit on hold for hours to locate the sofa I ordered. So after being on hold with the third party freight company, my sofa is now supposed to arrive on Saturday. I'll never order from Wayfair again.
Don’t don’t don’t even think about buying this and I’m questioning every other vanity with the same top. I got the white vanity and it’s has gray streaks which is nice but there is a huge area that is all white..not a speck of gray. wayfair gave me a discount. When my contractor finally got it in last week..I started using it and now everywhere I put something wet..like a cup or retainer holder, I noticed today it’s all stained..there are marks of the item on the top that I cannot get off. When I called to complain and ask the top be replaced..she said since I sealed it( which I was told to) there is nothing they can do. So I paid $1400 for the vanity and will have to replace the top. I am done with Wayfair...I just also had an issue with a sleep sofa.
Nothing arrived, company claimed delivery when nothing was sent, notification for delivery happening after delivery rude customer service. Had to request refund more than 3times
Do not use Wayfair! They constantly delay your order do not allow you to cancel your order and when they do they deliberately delay your refund!!!!
I would never recommend Wayfair, the customer services is absolutely shocking no one takes ownership always saying they will raise a ticket for a manager to call back its been since July 26th nomphone call back and I've rang every 2 days to be told the same thing I feel like taking this further to watchdog.
Wayfair is rated 1.62 based on 1,665 reviews