Wayfair Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Wayfair Reviews

About Wayfair:

Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too

Wayfair Stores Ltd, 78 New Oxford St

Tell us how Wayfair made you happy
Wayfair 4 star review on 17th May 2018
Ab
Amy
Useless customer service. 2 items delivered late and one not delivered for a week after set delivery date without explanations.
Single bed needed come quick...but one piece screw bent and useless could not use it (why don't they put in one extra like piece of all ...the cost so small) Anyway waited for a nearly week and a parcel arrived with hope of smile....NO wrong parts , Its a different bed parts that we order and now looking BLACK screw can be seen on the white bed (so hide at the back) But its a screw thats longer that and should be, but force may damage the work. Sorry Warfair Waypoor ...can't trust anymore. if I buy something else I'll go Back to the shops in the streets at least there i can take it back and show em'. Disappointment .
You are only getting a 2 as the item shipped faster than expected. However screen damaged, no easy number to call for assistance follies online line on refund resend issue with damaged item and have heard nothing! Did however get an email to rate item shipped! Ridiculous! Below questions are not able to answer as we still have not heard from wayfair on damaged item!
Cust Svc reps were very cordial...YET...failed to inform me of Very large charges to exchange item for different color.. immediately after I received.
Most unfortunately product arrived in a badly damaged display box (with nil additional protection)! UPS we're very apologetic however root cause was Wayfair insufficient packaging. Will not be purchasing from Wayfair again. Very disappointed.
Hi I ordered a pendant light and 'recommended' bulbs ( suggested at check out) on arrival it was incorrect and it needed returning. Wayfair charged me £12.49 for returning the incorrect 2 sets of bulbs ! such a rip off
Couch was delivered with a rip no legs and wooden packaging still nailed to bottom delivery guys were rude and left all the packing on it . Couch is 94 in long I wanted a love seat. I live in senior housing and it’s too big at my wits end being elderly u want it out of my apt never again. And still waiting for tv stand and they are sending some guy to my apt to put it together Taking advantage of an elderly woman Lesson learned
Ordered 6 blankets. Only 4 were delivered. Email not responded to quickly explaining delivery was incomplete. Today 2 blankets arrived to replace the ones that were never sent. NOT what we ordered. Very disappointing & seems we are expected to pay to return the items that Wayfair got wrong !
Bought 2 types of products from Wayfair. When they arrived they came with the right product with a different name. The different named products could be found cheaper else where. When addressed this with Wayfair they said thats normal and called white labelling. Unfortuntly they do not give you the accurate name so they can enhance the cost of the product. Not sure whether this breaches trading standards. Buyers beware to do your research if at all possible.
I ordered a picture from Wayfair which cost £49. It was due to be delivered on 2/10/20. The courier com[any said it was delayed. I waited a week and contacted Wayfair. They have now started an investigation and they have told me it will be complete on 14/10/20. They will then re send the picture if there is still a problem. I rang them and said I wanted a refund as I felt this was unacceptable and I wanted to find a picture elsewhere. I was told I would have to wait until 14/10/20 at the earliest for a refund. Meanwhile they are holding my £49 and I have no picture. I will not use this company again.
So much went wrong. I made a purchase with a MasterCard and had changed my address and the first order was fine except that one out of the three items was canceled and I didn’t find that out until I went to track the package. When I went to replace the item that was not sent to me, a dinette set, I push the icon proceed to check out thinking they were going to use my MasterCard on file like normal. But they didn’t, instead they charged PayPal which had no money in it so it bounced to my bank which had an $11 balance causing my account to go into overdraft. Wayfair couldn’t even send a letter to my bank to release the hold on my money after I told them what they had done, their mistake not mine! So I have now paid for this dinette set twice because they have a hold on my money and it went through on my card. Do you think I would ever use Wayfair again? The customer service agents were sweet as anything and I feel very bad that they work for such an on reputable company. When one of them offered me a 10% discount on a future item I actually laughed because I knew I will never use Wayfair again and will tell everybody I know not to use it either. You lost a good customer and countless others that I would’ve recommended to your site
Appalling service. Ordered mugs which were out of stock and it took weeks before I was refunded. Have just ordered a set of towels and the same scenario,out of stock so not shipped. The company are a nightmare. NEVER AGAIN.
We ordered a dinning table set, and the chairs and base came but the top of the table did not. Queried it with wayfair and they said that it had been delivered. WHY would i lie about not having the table top?? what use is a table top on its own?
Ordered two panels of drapes. One was delivered. Wayfair canceled the other because "it's no longer in stock", although it was in stock when I ordered it and they charged my credit card. So now I'm stuck with one drape that covers 1/2 the window. Obviously, I wanted to return it because it isn't very useful without the other panel. Sadly, they are charging a return fee. So, through no fault of my own, I end up with no window covering and am out a bunch of money. In addition, it was supposedly a blackout curtain. More like a translucent curtain made to let in light. I supposed I should be grateful the 2nd one was canceled as I'd have to pay even more to return them. Finally, there appears to be no way for me to put in a review of the product to let people know it is not a blackout drape and to warn them about the return fee. Which explains all the positive reviews on the site. Obviously, they pay people to put them in.
Bought and oak table that was 100 pounds cheaper with oakland furniture.
The return and refund policy needs to change as they are not able to meets shipping expectations and no live customer service person is available... on the phone on hold for 1.09 hrs and still ended up being hang up on...email response was no help either. Still haven't recieved my order
Ordered from Wayfair and started receiving messages from BJS delivery who are the service Wayfair have unfortunately chosen to use. I received confirmation on 28th May that my order would be delivered on 30th May. On 29th May I received further confirmation that it would be delivered in 30th May between 4pm and 7pm. Just after 2pm on 30th May, having planned our day around the delivery slot, I received a message saying that the van had broken down and that my order would not be delivered that day and I should re arrange. I did this and On 31st May recieved confirmation that it had been rearranged for 4th June. A further 5 days. The cancelled delivery should have been a priority. On 3rd June I recieved confirmation that it would be delivered on the 4th June between 1pm and 4pm. I then recieved a text on 3rd June advising that there was yet another vehicle breakdown and that our order couldn’t be delivered again. They then called and told me Monday 8th June which had to decline as I am unable to left heavy items due to pregnancy and my husband would be at work. They called back and kindly offered me 6th June which I accepted. I recieved confirmation via email at 7.44pm in 5 June confirming delivery between 4pm and 7pm. At 6.47am I recieved an email and text stating that ‘due to a stock discrepancy’ only part of my order has been loaded into the vehicle for delivery!!!! What discrepancy? They had my stock since 28th May. They delivered my order minus 2 chairs and on Monday they finally delivered the other 2 chairs. So much inconvenience. Two deliveries cancelled by the company and when finally delivered, only some of the items actually delivered. Wayfair need to change their delivery company or at least give the customer some sort of compensation for the inconvenience. I have emailed and messaged Wayfair. on Facebook and have only recieved a ‘We’re glad it was sorted’! Not a great service and no acceptance of responsibility for their delivery service. Won’t be ordering from them again. Saving myself the hassle. The only reason this is not a very poor review is that the furniture is lovely. No complaints there.
Having searched through their website and seen their advertisements i was excited by the range of products available through their website, however what is actually available and when you get it is very much pot luck. They seem to act as a third party company where goods are then sourced from other companies. Very poor follow up when goods either don’t show up (a rug) or when instructions don’t make sense (fitting desk runners). If it matters when your goods are going to arrive then I wouldn’t recommend Wayfair. Very disappointing after such high hopes - their service is reflected in their brand name “fair” (not good or excellent)
I was shocked to see the stand i purchased was broken when it arrived! I had to buy glue to put it back together and if that wasnt bad enough the width of the unit was not big enough for my tv. I would never recommend anyone or purchase anything from them again. The damage was quite visible so i cant see why they still posted it. I was so disappointed especially in the quality!!!!!.
First impressions were good - but as usual, I'm let down and disappointed - ordered a garden bistro set - which arrived with a part broken (wooden rung of the chair completely split- manufacturing issue and poor quality wood) - Wayfair partially refunded which I initially pleased about- upon the first proper attempt to sit on it that evening the chair seat broke completely (not related to the initial broken part) now I only have the option to return the item and receive a refund minus the postage costs! I will end up out of pocket and with no bistro set! very very disappointing experience and a shoddy product - I knew it was all too good to be true
Wayfair is rated 1.62 based on 1,665 reviews