Western Towing Reviews

shop@westerntowing.co.uk

3 Marsh Green Road North
Marsh Barton

Tell us how Western Towing made you happy
I have to admit delivery was excellent but this was totally eclipsed when I realised, after belatedly comparing other suppliers, that I had been blatantly screwed. I was charged a ridiculous amount for postage when others were selling the item for less including free postage.
I really can't believe I didn't do a comparison first. If you are looking at this site do check around first.
We can't quite believe this feedback, it's certainly not very helpful to anyone. The total paid for the item was £9.98 which was lock and keys for a coupling. It was half the manufacturers recommended retail price and the cost charged by Royal Mail first class post was £3.35, so you where not definitely not 'screwed'. We didn't force you to purchase from us, you should do your research of other suppliers BEFORE ordering NOT AFTER!
Placed an order paid for it and have not heard a word from you
Brilliant
Dear Mr Kydd,
Thank You for your feedback. It appears you only placed this order on 16th (yesterday), we emailed confirmation immediately, then a further email to let you know it was dispatched on the 16th via UK Mail. If you have not seen these emails then they may have gone into your spam folder. Your order is out for delivery today. We would appreciate it if you would review this bad feedback as we feel we have given good service.
Kind regards