Western Towing Reviews

shop@westerntowing.co.uk

3 Marsh Green Road North
Marsh Barton

Tell us how Western Towing made you happy
Hjul-Lager var dyra, jag kunde köpa SKF Lager betydligt billigare. Kunde inte avbeställa Lager från Western Towing. Dåligt.
???????????
Some of the parts ordered did not come with the package, I had 3 hours driving for nothing, The Company did not seem to be not ovally concerned about the parts not being there or putting me to the inconvienience
Hi. Sorry for the poor score. The ordering process and quick delivery were good. I ordered 6 trailer u-bolts and the online site made it easy to measure and order the correct bolts. However when they arrived, only 2 bolt fitted the brackets. When measures I found 4 of the 6 bolts measured 56mm-58mm when 50mm was ordered. Two were correct. When I rang to advise I was first told I ordered the wrong size. Later to find your man was looking at the wrong order. Then I was told I measured wrong as I measurements are done on the block frame they were fitting. This is not what your website says! Then I was told they all could be slightly out which was normal?!? 58mm from 50mm is 16% out!! that is not slight. Especially when they are over £5 each. Then I was told I was measuring the bolts wrong as he and his chairman measured them all that weekend! I'm no expert but was made to feel as though I was constantly wrong. finally I was advised that there is nothing I can do apart from squeeze the end of the bolts in to fit the brackets, This I haven't been able to try due to the weather but if works, surely the top of the bolt will still be up to 8mm wider still? Will not use this company again.
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that you have had problems with our U bolts. The measurements of the u bolts given are for the box section they will fit around, not the size of the u bolt. They are also designed to fit the u bolts plates we supply, therefore variations in there manufacture have not been known to cause any problems.
Western Towing is rated 4.86 based on 424 reviews