Whole Foods Market Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Whole Foods Market

How would you rate Whole Foods Market ?

Mar Raventós
"In my opinion, Whole Foods is the best health market I have ever been in. They have a very wide range of healthy products and all of their vegetables and fruit are high quality. I wish it was a bit less expensive, but I know eating healthy is not cheap."
"Some of the "fresh" stuff is not so fresh. Very high prices for just regular stuff. Customer service sucks. Too many of the staff members busy "socializing" among themselves while you are waiting and waiting and waiting for someone to help you. Recently bought a fruit creme brulee. It had some glue/sugary/stick stuff on the bottom. The crust was glued to the cardboard. It could not be cut in slices and served. We scooped it out but that is not how it should be served. The bottom of the pie shell remained stuck to the cardboard."
Helen
"Everything looks beautiful in the store, fresh produce, good selection."
"I love the selection and everyone is friendly."
Chandra Reddy