Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Beautiful I love these screen door magnets!
Window Film World 5 star review on 1st May 2021
We are glad that you love your screen door magnets. Thanks for sharing, Charlene!
Customer service was outstanding. Follow up to answer questions and communicating the order was in stock and shipped was very much appreciated.
Hello Paul, we are glad that you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for shopping with us. We highly appreciate your positive feedback!
I've shopped with WW for about 3 years and find their client service 1st rate. In addition, the quality of their product line is excellent and installation a snap.
Hi Barbara, we are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been an awesome one and that you love the exclusive quality of the products. Thank you for being a loyal customer!
Just received my order. It looks beautiful 😍
Hi Linda, thank you so much for your positive review!
Bought 3 pieces and they are true to pictures They look great on my screens
Hello Elaine, we are delighted to hear that you love your new screen door magnets. We highly appreciate your positive feedback!
Designs are amazing and delivery was quick!! Thanks
Hi Erica, we are glad you love the designs and the quick shipment. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Dresses up my front window, looks great.
Hi Padgie, we are delighted to hear that. Thank you for your positive feedback!
I was searching for a window decal that I placed on our patio door 15 years ago. I found the exact one same one here. As for longevity, I put it on our patio door 15 years ago, it has held up like new ever since. I need a replacement as the door is being replaced. Quick delivery surprised me.
Hi Robert, we are glad that you are happy with the fast shipment and that you were able to find the exact window film that you were looking for. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Love my window decorations. My friends thought I had etched windows.
Window Film World 5 star review on 29th April 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Hi Vonnie, we are glad you love your new window decorations. They certainly look great :) Thank you for sharing!
We were able to see many designs on the Window Film World website, and the product was delivered sooner than promised.
Hi John, we are delighted to hear that you are happy with the fast delivery service and that you like the variety of window film designs that we offer. Thank you for your positive feedback!
I enjoyed your website. Got no negatives.
Hi Melissa, we appreciate your positive feedback, Thank you!
Outstanding customer support and service; Flexible with assisting customers. Great help. Outstanding customer experience Outstanding products with good quality. Fast response and exceptionally good customer communications, both on the phone and via email Easy to conduct business with Very good website with abundant information and great details. Fantastic customer experience! .
Hi Wilfried, we are glad that your shopping experience with us was an awesome one. Thank you so much for your appreciative feedback!
We love the window film that we ordered and it was so easy to "install". Very good choice for a difficult window.
Hi Linda, we are delighted to hear that you love the window film and that it was easy to install. We highly appreciate your positive feedback!
Window film world is amazing! I love it!
Thank you for saying that, Lori! I appreciate you noting that! :)
The mermaid window film is a perfect addition to our bathroom!
Thank you for your positive feedback, Chris!
Great telephone representative. Helped me to the t. Help me with exactly what I wanted. Great company.
Hi Paul, thank you so much for sharing your pleasant experience with us. We are glad you found exactly what you were looking for :)
The screen saver arrived today and it is beautiful!
We highly value your positive feedback, David!
Our dog scratched up our back doors so these decals were excellent to cover up and they look beautiful.
Hi Nydia, we are glad that the decals were able to cover the scratched doors and that they look beautiful as well. Thank you for sharing!
Everything I’ve purchased from Window Film World has been great!!
Window Film World 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Hello Joan, thank you for your positive feedback. It sure looks amazing :)
Looks great on our shower glass and was very easy to apply
Hi Francis, We are glad that you are happy with the film and that it was easy to apply. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Window Film World is rated 4.68 based on 231 reviews