Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
My order came quickly. It was very easy to install and I couldn't be more pleased. Very happy with this purchase.
Window Film World 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Hi Jan! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the purchase and that you liked the speedy delivery. Thank you for sharing your experience. Your door surely looks awesome!
I love my flamingo wall film. Very entertaining.
Hey Dolores! We are glad you love your flamingo wall film and that it is entertaining you. We greatly appreciate your positive review!
I absolutely love the decal...put it on my shower door...very easy to apply...adds a real touch of class to the bathroom
Window Film World 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Hello Diane! We are delighted to hear that you love your new decal and that you were able to apply it easily. Your review is highly valued. Your bathroom looks absolutely classy! :)
Great product exactly what I was looking for to apply to my large bathroom window. Easy to install and totally recommend. Installed just as directions instructed.
Hello Timothy! We are happy to hear you were able to find the right window film for your bathroom and the installation was easy. Greatly appreciate your positive feedback.
I have purchased from them before. Very happy with our rose decals. They look amazing on our sliding glass doors.
Hi Bonnie! Thank you so much for being a regular buyer. We are delighted to hear that your gliding doors look amazing.
Window film called me to make sure they were sending the right color. It was so appreciated!
Ordering was quick and easy. Item arrived well packaged in just a few days! Directions were easy to understand and follow. Decal looks great!! Thank you!!
great product... easy to follow instructions, easy to install, and gave us the privacy we were looking for, plus a really great look!
Its exactly what I wanted and looks great on my entry hall door. Price was reasonable as well.
the package came very quickly, only 3 days after the order. Instructions were excellent. It was a large window so it was not easy to install, but it did come out looking nice.
The quality of their films/decals is exceptional! Customer service is easy to work with and shipping is fast. Very pleased with my purchases!
Window film world had exactly what I wanted and needed. They shipped it quickly and I was able to install it very easily. Looks great exactly what I wanted when I ordered it.
What a wonderful idea. I have dogs and they are always running into the screen when we open the sliding door. Since I bought the magnets it hasnโ€™t happened one time. They can clearly see the magnet. Thank you so much for such a wonderful product.
Iโ€™m very happy with not just the door covering but the very prompt delivery service! Iโ€™m sure there will be more purchases soon. Thank you again
Quick service, beautiful, and easy to use! What more can you ask for? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Arrived on time and it's every better then I expected ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒŸ
Window Film World 5 star review on 27th March 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Amazing results!! Every visitor asks if we bought new doors! Looks incredible!
Easy to navigate and detailed information provided.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy you had a good experience with us!
Wonderful product! We had one on our sliding glass doors but then replaced the door. The decal is so durable that we were able to move it to a new window and it still looks as good as new. We recently bought two new ones. Love this product! Ordering online was easy and it was delivered very quickly. Instructions for application are clear, and they look great.
Hi Diana! We are so glad that the decal was durable enough where you didn't need a replacement. ย Thank you for being a loyal customer. We greatly appreciate your positive review!! Thank you!
Quality product. Quick delivery.
Thank you for the positive review, Rosalind. We greatly appreciate it!
Window Film World is rated 4.68 based on 231 reviews