Winners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winners

Tell us how Winners made you happy
I visited the Winners store today and they refused me to go inside at 5:42 pm. The current situation is understandable and I patiently offered them that I can wait while the store capacity is full. Once few people are out of the store, I will go inside, no problem. The manager then stated that we are now closed for today and can’t take customers. The closing time was well verified by calling at the store today . At 5:42 pm, she denied a customer to walk in the store that is well before the scheduled store closing time. Why would the store keep that time if they can’t let customers in. I would never go to Winners again. Worst experience ever!
Regards
Ramy
I am a loyal customer at Winners, and have been for the past decade. The staff in particular is great because you really feel the friendly family vibes from them. Unfortunately, the winners head department does not care for the health and well-being of their staff. It is beyond me how all other stores in the malls have closed their doors in response to COVID19 and are contributing to social distancing, and Winners remains open and forces its workers to show up to work. There are mothers and children working at Winners and they should not be forced to go into work and should rather be spending time home with their families. Winners must take action before it is too late! I am so disappointed. Do not play with peoples lives.
The lady associate at jewelry counter in Richmond Hill ON on Yonge St. Was extremely rude! I was trying to return small item today January 16,2020. The item was purchased in Aurora store and ticketed wrong! The price was $28.00. She treated me like I did something wrong and even told me I was annoying! She kept repeating herself over and over again like I was an imbecile.
On the other hand the store manager was very helpful and nice and we resolved the problem.
I would suggest to Winners to train their employees not to be rude to their customers.
I won’t return to this location because of this rude associate.
Winners is rated 2.83 based on 6 reviews