Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

55 Head StreetSuite 401Dundas, OntarioL9H 3H8,
Dundas, ON
L9H 3H8

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy
I thought the program was very knowledgeable. However, I have found that there are some questions that are worded quite strange because they say there are multiple correct answers. That to me reads that there is at least one incorrect answer. Whereas if you say that there is more is more then one correct answer then if they select one of those correct answers you have to give them the point.
Hey Evelyn, Thanks for your feedback regarding the exam questions. Wording those questions to make sure they are easily understandable for everyone is something we have constantly been trying to improve. That isn't something we want inhibiting people taking our training, so any feedback regarding how we can make them better is greatly appreciated and will definitely be taken into consideration. Nathan
Instructor was good. Video and workbooks were not that good. Should have been better video and photos. Class policy on being late and break time was to forgiving.
It was a good program and very informative.
Web site link provided was for Working at heights refresher training and the stuff at the top was but the layour was such that I didn't recognize that. I saw the full schedule at the bottom which did not show any refresher courses.
Material was very easy to retain
Ok understand it
Some questions don’t imply that you can check more than one answer
The Compliance Centre online was easy to use and an efficient online training tool. Thanks, Ralph
You lost my password and I could not retrieve my cert for an extra day leaving me unemployed and unable to attend work.
Although the information is comprehensive I did not find the fall protection training to be a high quality product. The material is simply a compilation of stock photography, written text, and a narrator that is distracting to listen to as the voice tries to add in a kind of “tough guy” sound. The program makes you click on pictures and read content when a video of someone explaining would be much better. I would not recommend your product.
Did what it needed to do.
I would like to be able to enter employee name along with the payment information in case the employee is waiting. We don't know when they are going to have some free time.
Good information but the chapter questions often involve information not covered in the chapter and/or faulty logic.
It is very important for me for the purpose of safety
Some of The try it questions not working properly.
Received WHMIS pocket guideline books in a timely manner. I think the price ($10.00 per book) was a little high based on the quality of the product but it will be a good reference document for our firefighters to use and keep.
Not ossa, but needed ossa
I foolishly worked on the fall protection training/certification step by step. I took notes. I copied everything I studied. I am unable to determine whats more important and whats not.lol Out of frustration. Frustration from roughly 12 hours committed to the course, i wrote the exam. Open book exam. Had my certification in 35 minutes. What was i thinking. I should have went straight to the exam and answered questions with open book.. Im sure without that option, most would have difficulty passing. .... Very informative. Perhaps too much information, however this is life or death.. Fantastic service on the live help. Very patient people who had to endure me. Im certified. Im happy and my only complaint is not knowing up front that exam was open book.. I learned important information that will help me in the future... Lets make canada great again. Bring our manufacturing back from junkna..... Peace out
The test had some questions regarding specific types of lifts it didn't cover or illustrate. It just covered safety and general categories of lifts so that was misleading.
Had to get out of the online training at least 10 times and restart where i left off. Took a few hours for customer service to get back but I figured out that i had to go back and forth with the window as it hung up very often. Traning material was good .
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.7 based on 6,762 reviews