World of Camping Reviews

01209 203220

sales@worldofcamping.co.uk

Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 4AX

Tell us how World of Camping made you happy
Very quick delivery very better than expected, haven’t used the product yet but arrived in good condition and can’t wait to try it out.
Great service…. Products in stock…… arrived promptly
A very good website with plenty of stock. My items arrived very promptly after ordering. Definitely recommend this site.
Great product at a good price. Exactly what I was looking for.
I ordered some camping equipment and arrived next day all wrapped good. Really happy with the products what arrived. Brilliant A++++
Excellent drive away awning,good value for the price paid. Super quick delivery.
Excellent service. Very helpful customer service.
Fast dispatch, items as described and reasonable prices.
Sorry guys but our £350 tent leaked badly, and it took several weeks to get a like for like replacement. For some reason Outwell had to be contacted before a replacement could be agreed (And I had to chase that) To add insult to injury the replacement tent also leaked on it's first outing, soaking all the bedding and mats (None of the other 11 tents in our group leaked, by the way). When I get a full refund (Which I hope will be speedy) I doubt very much if I will buy from Camping World again nor recommend them to anyone. The customer care, and quality control really are not up to scratch
Arrived very quickly, recommended
Prompt on time delivery.
Great product, good price, brilliant delivery on our Outdoor Revolution table. Tx
We have been purchasing products regularly from World of Camping and they have given outstanding service & communication throughout. Can't rate them high enough. Buy with confidence, best price & first class service.
I’m not one to write reviews, however the customer services are second to none. After my wife’s tent pump failed while away with the kids World of Camping went above and beyond to source a replacement from their warehouse at very short notice and saved the holiday. Cannot thank them enough!
excellent customer service. would buy again
Prompt service - ordered Monday, delivered Wednesday.
Good service and comms.
Excellent Customer Service
World of Camping 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 World of Camping 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Had a very good experience with world of camping and it will always be my first choice Many thanks John
Even though ultimately they were not able to help, their level of customer service is still outstanding, always helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
World of Camping is rated 4.72 based on 7,940 reviews