World of Camping Reviews

Category:
Sporting Goods

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour

How would you rate World of Camping ?

Guest
"Really impressed with this product. For a lower end of the market tent awning it fits our VW camper very well. Its a good size and easy to assemble (once you’ve located the base straps, these are black in the instructions but grey in reality). But it did leak a small amount through some of the seams when it rained so we would give it 4/5."
David Eccles
"A great price for this Outwell Montana porch extension. Very prompt delivery and the item was well packaged. A good service all round."
Mark Vincent
"Great service. Fully informed of out of stock tent, but accurately advised of delivery to them. Then given next day delivery. Can highly recommend. M&M, Axminster, Devon."
"Very good items received ."
"Both recliners arrived very soon after order placed. I am very pleased with the quality of them ...and a very reasonable price."
"great service"
"Very satisfied with my recent purchase. Very quick delivery, would highly recommend"
"I recently. Purchased an air pump. World of Camping kept me informed at every move, advised me of delivery and my purchase was hassle free. Wonderful service."
"Good all excellent and arrived in time"
"Good price. Good quality product. I was kept informed of progress throughout. I had to alter delivery date - no problem there. Early on revised date I was informed of delivery window (one hour). Goods arrived on time and in perfect condition. Delivery driver polite, friendly and cheerful. An enjoyable buying experience. Thank you Mike"
"Quick service. Good packaging. Value for money . Would recommend :-)"
"Delivered, totally satisfied"
"Great to be able to buy Gas cylinders by post. Quick delivery, well packaged and a good price. Recommended"
"Your online facilities need some urgent attention. I have been unable to track delivery of my Provence gas heater and inspite of your helpful staff member finding my order, it was not delivered today as was anticipated. I may be retired but life is busy and waiting around for a delivery is not top of my bucket list before I fall off my perch! I do hope delivery is effected tomorrow otherwise my candid nature will know no bounds.my ratings reflect the above."
"Great experience at world of camping. We have been there personally and the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. I ordered a footprint and it arrived quickly, no damage and just what I needed. I will be ordering from them again in the future. Very Happy"
"Excellent delivery"
"Pleasant experience Sleeping bag purchased at great price .Telephoned staff to confirm stock availability and courier service as bag was needed urgently.Assistant was great relaying all relevant information in a pleasant and efficient manner. Thank you will shop here again"
"Ordered two windbreaks and they only had one so sent me two of the next size up at no extra charge. Had to make a couple of phone calls but we got there in the end."
"Cheapest for the item I bought and fast delivery. Would use them again."
"Excellent service fast delivery and good pricing"
"Excellent value for money and came well packed , will be ordering again"
"Excellent price and very prompt delivery with regular updates."
"Item supplied very quickly and at a good price, the only negative was the postage and packing cost of £5.99 for a very small light bag. £2.99 would have been ample."
World of Camping is rated 4.65 based on 5,260 reviews