World of Camping Reviews

World of Camping 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Steve Tolton
World of Camping 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Guest
A1 : great price, ex stock and super fast delivery.
Excellent service.
Good prices and delivery times. Delivery was very well communicated.
Very reliable and friendly. Thankyou
Products arrived on time and were good quality.
Good range of stock, no long lead times and very easy to arrange collection locally. Recommend.
Fast delivery. Quality.0
Good advice on the product I ordered. and Swift delivery Thanks
easy to order and pay online. Instant emails to inform you of your purchased items. Delivery was very fast. Had an issue with one item and emailed the company, and had an instant reply and problem was resolved immediately and payment to my account was within a couple of days. So excellent service really, who could complain with that!.
The website was simple to order on and the process was very good. Delivery was very quick .
Great customer service, prompt delivery , what more could you ask for ? Ps cheaper than anywhere else 🤫 🙂
One of three items was incorrect. Correct item was sent after a short telephone call and arrived the next day.
Really quick service good quality and value will definitely use them again 👍
Lots of really good products
Great service, parcels arrived next day, certainly no complaints
Brilliant service, prompt delivery, goods were as described - Vango carpet for tent, best price available online. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service and delivery
I ordered 4 Outwell Zion leg rests to match our Outwell Kenai chairs, way back in April 2022. Unfortunately, due to Brexit and Covid delays affecting manufacture and shipping times, I have only just received them in August 2022. Why am I so pleased with World of Camping? I just feel the urge to tell potential customers that their Customer Service Team are completely on top of their jobs and very well-trained (please take a bow for that, somebody...) Although they were struggling to get supplies and delivery dates went by, I was kept informed every time and, each time, I was given the option to cancel. Their records of communications must be excellent, because each time that I received mail or had a telephone conversation, there was superb continuity. They were so friendly and I didn't have to repeat the story. That was so refreshing and took away the niggle about not being able to have what I wanted, when I wanted it. Additionally, they were very apologetic and reassuring, although none of the delay was their fault. When Customer Services were able to give a delivery date, I was due to be on holiday, so they changed the delivery for me and the parcel was delivered bang on time! I'm giving WoC the highest recommendation. Please tell your buyers that I am delighted with the leg rests too. We used to take away both chairs and recliner chairs. Now we only have to take the very lightweight leg rests with the chairs. Brilliant!
Ordered. Vango tent at a good price, very rapid delivery thanks
Competitive pricing & good kit