World of Camping Reviews

Tell us how World of Camping made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Amanda Barry
"I bought this ex-display Outwell awning from World of Camping, the product arrived quickly, was in prestine condition and perfectly folded in the bag with all pegs and ancillaries. Good coms and professional . I would recommend this company for your outdoor needs."
Fernando Martin Soria
"World Of Camping. Everything was perfect, thank you for your kind and attentive attention."
Carolyn Burry
"Super quick delivery - ordered Sunday teatime, arrived Tuesday lunchtime. One tiny criticism - the card I was supposed to read before opening the parcel had been taped over, so unable to read."
"excellent pricing and very prompt delivery (included in the item price),also customer support was very good. recommended.."
Posted 40 minutes ago
"Perfect!! ... thanks a lot from Spain. More patience and kindness than they had with me it is impossible to ask. A pleasure to deal with them.  "
"Thanks. Very fast shipping also to Germany."
"Hallo Ich kann das Zelt im Moment wetterbedingt nicht aufbauen. Doch bin ich ganz besonders mit der Kaufabwickung, Versandverpackung als auch der zuverlässigen Lieferung zufrieden! Es wäre sehr schade, wenn der Brexit solch zuverlässige wie einfache Bestellungen nicht mehr zu lässt. Grüße aus Franken B.R."
"I was impressed with the speed of a product delivery. Good price too. Will definitely use World of Camping again."
"Couldn't believe when I placed my order, and it was delivered the next day. I purchased this for my neighbour and he is so delighted with it. Thanks very much!"
"I am very pleased with the purchase I made which was the provence gas stove and the sales person I spoke to was very helpful"
"Purchased Vango Air beds and Vango Porch Tent Extension. Superb service swift delivery, a pleasure to deal with. The products are quality, worth that little extra over other makers"
"Excellent service."
"Excellent service. Good dispatch time. Great communications. Will definitely use again."
"Item received as described, well packaged and very prompt delivery"
"Best l found has yet ."
"Ordered a motor mover on a Saturday night, received it Wednesday lunch time. Bang on the 3_5 days delivery. Everything well packed and present. Excellent service."
"Goods arrived well packed and in good condition. However was disappointed that the rooflight was missing the small roller blind.l thought it should have been included as it is designed to have one and no mention was made of it's omissions at purchase time . The rooflight is obviously incomplete without it. Thank you. ."
"First time I ordered a product from World of Camping. Arrived on time and staff were very helpful"
"We have had the most dreadful experience with World of Camping. We ordered 4 camping chairs on the 17th December as Christmas gifts. I phoned up to double check they would arrive and they assured me they would. 2 arrived, and then a few days later we got another package - a fridge-sized heavy box containing a stove. Obviously, we had been delivered someone else’s order. I called, and they couldn’t get the box picked up until the 3rd Jan. We had to host Christmas in our tiny 4x4m living room with a huge box in the way as we had nowhere else to put it. It really marred our Christmas as we were already tight for space, but we couldn’t warrant leaving it outside for fear of it being stolen and it wouldn’t fit in the car. To make matters worse, I was so desperate to get this box out of my house that I took the day off on 3rd Jan (when they were supposed to collect it) and cancelled all of my appointments. I waited for the message containing the delivery time frame, but the delivery never came. At 4pm I phoned up and asked how long they would be - turns out they forgot to sort out the delivery. Finally, on the 9th January, after nearly 3 weeks of having an enormous heavy box in my 2 up 2 down, it was collected and the other chairs delivered. I have tried to be polite, honest and respectful throughout this whole process, but right now I am really angry. No sort of compensation was offered, no real written apology, just a ‘sorry’ on the phone by the call handler. I will NEVER buy from this company again and I urge you as a customer to look elsewhere. They ruined my first time hosting Christmas in our first home and I am simply shocked at the lack of organisation here - one muck up, ok, but to forget to sort the collection? It should have been a priority."
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to read how unhappy you have been with our service and after reading your order notes we understand there were continuous errors. After speaking with customer service they explained you had been very courteous about these issues and are sorry to hear you felt it spoilt your Christmas. You have explained in your review that you did indeed recieve 2 of your 4 chairs ordered prior to Christmas and we have since sent you another 4, making 6 received in total. We are happy for you to keep the 2 chairs in compensation for these errors occuring and sincerely apologise again for this happening to you. We believe if you read through our other reviews that we are performing at a rating of 4 and a half stars showing that this not our normal service.
"Fantastic service. Super fast delivery. Thanks"
"Really good quality product and delivery was exceptional"
"Absolutely delighted with the very prompt arrival - thank you!"
"Their prices are always normally very competitive, but when others are cheaper they are always very quick to respond to price match queries. On pre-ordering some items at a discounted rate they have been brilliant with communications on telling me the estimated date they will receive the items and when it changes, also asking me if I still want to continue with the order. Very impressed with their web site, range of goods, competitiveness and comms and will always look to the when I need more camping items."
World of Camping is rated 4.65 based on 5,431 reviews