World of Camping Reviews

sales@worldofcamping.co.uk

Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 4AX

Category:
Sporting Goods

How would you rate World of Camping ?

(optional)

Daniel Lamb
Daniel Lamb
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service really happy with my awning, got a phone to to help me get the right poles as the ones a ordered wasn't in stock , came just in time for my short break , would recommend thanks dan"
Roly Love
"Finding the product was simple. Ordering the item was straightforward. Payment using PayPal was swift. Delivery was within the specified timeframe. It would be more helpful if a shorter time window for delivery was specified; rather than 07:30 to 17:00. Thank you."
Geoffrey Emmerson
Geoffrey Emmerson
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery item as described roughly tried it out great"
"Easy transaction and quick delivery."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent prompt service, ordered one day delivered next and kept fully uptodate with delivery times."
"I was advised after order that one item was out of stock, but i was reassured that it would be back in before I was going away on a camping trip. As good as their word, my order was dispatched and received in plenty time - excellent customer service."
Geoffrey Hunt
Verified Buyer
"still waiting delivery HAVE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NEIGHBOUR"
Mark Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived within 3 days of placing order not used the camp bed yet but looks good quality"
Michael Lampe
Verified Buyer
"I called to see about a deck chair which the fabric was beginning to tear. I supplied photos and got a replacement not problem. Many thanks to James for great customer service."
David Allison
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my experience with this company The item was dispatched and delivered very quickly."
John Barton
Verified Buyer
"Very good quick service"
Stuart Baddeley
Verified Buyer
"The product was exactly as ordered and arrived with really fast delivery"
Joanne Gill
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Order arrived with a missing item but World of Camping were quick to sort it out and forward the missing item. Very impressed."
"Any chance you can cut down on the amount of plastic wrapping? Black outside covering...then yards of bubble wrap...then an inner plastic bag followed by really annoying plastic round all the chair legs which took ages to get off."
"i was able to ring up to order"
"Great product. Great price. Speedy delivery."
"Prompt delivery and the easy to use website"
Mark Mcalourm
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and fast delivery, only 2 days from point of order!"
Terry Spencer
Verified Buyer
"They are a very good firm to deal with so helpful."
"All fairly good."
Peter Gregory
Verified Buyer
"The garden loungers we wanted were not immediately available but World of Camping notified us straight away and asked if we were prepared to wait, which we were. In any event the chairs arrived much sooner than expected. Excellent service all round."
Tracey Evans
Verified Buyer
"Good product and quick delivery"
Gloria & Steph.
Verified Reviewer
"We have dealt with this company very recently and have received very courteous service from all the staff, and I can honestly say the after sales service was excellent second to none. My kindest regards,"
World of Camping is rated 4.64 based on 4,553 reviews