World of Camping Reviews

World of Camping 5 star review on 22nd July 2022
Artur
World of Camping 5 star review on 18th July 2022
James Yetman
Still waiting for my order to arrive 😑😑😑😑. Would have liked it to arrive for the bank holiday weekend to have taken away camping πŸ•. I now it's not your fault its the courier service that are πŸ•πŸ’©πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬
Item poorly packed in old box covered in tape. Item badly made, links to attach seat and cover to base not well finished so remedial work to make connections had to be undertaken. Disappointed.
Worst shopping I have ever done not very good directions to your place
I tried to cancel the order when I realised it was not going to arrive in time, I was told it was not yet dispatched and I also emailed to cancel. No response and when I returned from holiday it had been delivered...
Company easy to deal with, purchased a windbreaker and table for our camping trip, windbreaker for the price was very poor quality, didn't stay up very long and doubt it will last. But since we needed it quickly we just kept it or would of returned it. The table was perfect and just what we needed and good quality.
I still have not received my shipment had a message saying it was arriving Friday but still waiting??
The product arrived promptly the box appeared to have been opened and taped up again on opening it a font cast section was snapped off so I have done my best to repair it and the outer body is loose from the base so I am going to adjust and secure as best I can 😞
Shoddy tat. Careless construction that puts pressure on weak seams through stress of beam construction - inherently flawed by design. Top covering inadequate as rain protector. It only takes one tired zipping to rip seams. Thoroughly overpriced.
Unfortunately, one of my moon chairs are in need of repair. Frustrating.
I ordered a camping fire on the Monday to be delivered Tuesday had to go pick the item up sat morning as they were. Saying to heavy for the dhl van very disappointed I had just moved in to new property no heating so was really cold for a whole week not good at all
Ik krijg meteen bericht dat mijn pakje zal toekomen vrijdag, op dinsdag heb ik nog niets ontvangen. Het is me een raadsel wanneer ik de tent zal ontvangen
I purchased a blue tooth gas tank reader, it arrived well packaged but had clearly been purchased before and returned. There was no tab to be removed from the battery so it was already running when opened and the tube of dielectric grease that should have been provided was missing.
Tent cam with barely any instructions so was a figure it out solution Would not buy this brand again and disappointed with description verses product Was Β£120 so not terrible but design of tent poor
Bought a tent from World of Camping made by Vango that leaks round the edges every time it rains. Looks like the tent was made faulty. Have sent the tent back to World of Camping and Vango twice now each time asking them to speak to me before sending it back but each time they just send it back saying there is nothing wrong with it. Paying Β£460 for a tent you can not use then getting constantly fobbed off is wrong. Avoid Vango if you want a tent that does not leak. World of Camping are polite on the phone but ultimately I have bought a tent off them I can not use. World of Camping replied 10.10.19 on Trust Pilot to me saying the tent was out of warranty. The tent was sent back to them within the Warranty but they returned it still leaking. As we don't use the tent camping often we had to wait till the next time it rained whilst using it to find out it still leaked, Returned it to Vango twice each time no phone call from them to discus the fault even tho I put a covering letter in asking for a call they just returned it to say it was OK. This has dragged on for years so yes the tent is well out of warranty now but wasn't when the problem started.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to read you are unhappy with your awning and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Having returned this to Vango for testing twice they have deemed this not faulty. We always endeavour to help our customers in anyway we can. We would be more than willing to offer a discount on a future order to try and compensate for this position. This has been noted on your previous order number.
Very poor service. I ordered a tent and paid for next day delivery as I needed the tent urgently. I never received an order confirmation email. I couldn't set up an online account to check the order as the verification email never arrived. When I called the following day they be told that the tent had not been dispatched (so much for next day delivery!) They had no explanation and I had to cancel the order. The only positive was that the customer service person was very polite and helpful.
Ordering was ok except the online site automatically put the billing post code as the address postcode which i wanted dofferent and when the item arrived it has a very deep scratch on it. It looks like it might be returned goods. I have yet to work out what to do because i need the pump for this weekend.
I placed an order for this item and was under the Impression that it would be of a material like the fabric used for tents, It in fact is like the fabric used for covering garden tables and chairs, a green plastic fabric which I have found in the past to only last a season, not UV protected and rips easy. Well over priced. Will be returning.
Unfortunately the sleeping bag I ordered came in a split cover bag with a few tiny holes in the sleeping bag. The packaging it came in was not damaged in anyway so it must have been sent that way. I needed it to take to a Festival the next day so had no choice but to keep it. Won’t be using World of camping again.
It is unacceptable that I have made the order from July 1, pay 30 euros for shipping to get the order to me after July 20. For orders I made from China with free shipping, my order was in less than 20 days. Unfortunately for me there was no information from you before I made the order that it would be delayed so much. I am very unhappy with this delay.
Very disappointed in the performance as it broke did not live up to expectations.considering it has 2 year guarantee and not cheap.
World of Camping is rated 4.7 based on 8,560 reviews