World of Camping Reviews

World of Camping 5 star review on 22nd July 2022
Artur
World of Camping 5 star review on 18th July 2022
James Yetman
Chair ok but small not very wide
Courteous process & good delivery time. However, the packaging (original box) was severely torn at the bottom & with only a form of bubble rap to protect the content it could have become damaged, fortunately it did not.
Poor communication, resulting in three phone calls to obtain my refund.
i ordered and paid for next day delivery but it never turned up. Fortunately my plans changed and i ended up not needing the product next day. However if my plans hadn't of changed i would have likely been writing a different review. When i explained the error, World of Camping were quick to acknowledge and refund me.
Bought the Outwell Ecocool 35L 12v coolbox. It was damaged on delivery, but the customer service team were very helpful in arranging a pickup and refund
Delivered quickly and reasonably priced. However, one of the chairs looked like it had already been used. It works so didn't bother complaining. Doubt I'll use again.
Website was easy to use and item arrived quickly. Unfortunately item was poor quality
The product is good but I paid for next day delivery and it couldn't be picked up by DHL in time. Earliest delivery available was 3 days.
An excellent price but order was delayed and communication around this was poor.
Good Afternoon Thank you for your review. We do not understand how communication was poor when we had email conversations about your order over 4 times and explained the delays on each comminication to which you responded each time? Are you refering to information from Vango? Regards World of Camping
This site was ok could be improved by having water on tap on the plots instead of only one at the entrance
Still haven't received our delivery. Company have been good but couriers not coming when promised. Have to presume it is because of COVID and give them the benefit of the doubt but get rather frustrated.
When I ordered, delivery was for 5 working days. However, I received an email a few days later saying the items were out of stock and would be sent out as soon as stock arrived. The poles were just what I needed and packaged well.
The product is great, packaging questionable and not sufficient in my opinion Theo pastor bag had torn in transit exposing the content to the elements. lack of communication when item didn’t arrive was disappointing..
originally ordered and paid for a sleeping bag which was on sale, the next day I received a cancellation email I replied to say I hadn't cancelled the order and was told someone ordered the last one before me (even though the money had been taken out of my account) having said that they credited me very quickly and I purchased a different sleeping bag which came promptly and although not used yet looks and feels very comfy.
I asked for a dimension of a camping chair and had no reply.
One of the items I ordered was out of stock but they didn’t inform me until other item arrived which was a pain. They promptly gave me a refund which was good I would use them again though as COVID-19 is playing havoc with everyone and is delaying a lot of deliveries
Items received were not the ones ordered but a replacement which was not acceptable. However after a few phone calls I was refunded in full.
The item I ordered was not the item I received, however after a few phone calls they agreed to refund my payment, yet to be received, so not great service but acceptable.
Item received had different colours on the chair arms then advertised. Need updated photo on website. Received reduction in price for chair.
Ease of ordering and speed of delivery could not be faulted but the exorbitant delivery charge we find unacceptable and would hesitate to shop with you again Sorry
World of Camping is rated 4.7 based on 8,558 reviews