WPMU DEV Reviews

Read WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.com

Birmingham, Alabama,,

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Very calm and helpful. Guided with every single step. Did not gave up!
Hey there, - Thank you for the awesome review! It's much appreciated :)
They investigate the issue until find a solution. I hope they never loses its quality
Hey Daniel, - Big thanks for the excellent review :) We really appreciate it!
I was really surprised to get a live chat response at 9pm MT on a Saturday. Then, when the support tech listened, understood and provided a quick and efficient solution, I was blown away. Way to go WPMU! You won my heart and business with this one. Well done.
Hey there, - Thank you for the excellent review and your nice words! It means a lot to us :) - Happy to have you with us.
excellent support most of the times
Hey there, - Thank you for the great review!
Great support, great plug-ins, great company. Very happy being a client.
Hey Mick, - Thanks a lot for the positive words! Awesome to hear that you're happy with our services :)
A year later, I'm still enjoying my decision to have WPMUDEV host my ecommerce site. Katharina is amazing! She is very talented at providing exceptional support. I always appreciate the help I receive from her and other support staff.
Hey Danielle, - Thank you so much for your kind words and the excellent review overall :) - It means a lot to us that after a year with us, you're happy with our services and support as well. And Katharina is definitely an awesome support agent, as the rest of our team!
As always, WPMUDEV deliver amazing, quality support. The support from Abdul and all the other team members I chat to are always so knowledgeable and go out of their way to help! You guys are AWESOME!
Hey Emma, - Thank you so much for the kind words and excellent rating! We really do appreciate it :) - Happy to have you with us!
1a support, very engaged and solution orientated
Hey Markus, - Thanks so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate it :)
WPMUDEV is the secret weapon behind my excellent service. My company looks bigger than it is because of the mighty army of highly knowledgeable and professional WPMUDEV staff that are always on hand 24x7x265. Thank you for all you do! And shout out to my guy, Abdul Wajed!
Hey there, - Thank you for the great review, truly! We couldn't be happier reading such nice words about our services. - It means a lot and we're grateful to have you with us :)
i need mony
Hey there, - Thank you for the review, though we're not too sure what you have in mind. - Please don't hesitate to reach us at contact@wpmudev.com if you're in need of any assistance with our services, we'd be glad to help!
I'm new with WPMU and was setting up/migrating my first site to a hosting account. I tried 3 different methods and had error after error after error. I honestly spend about 4days working at it. I decided to contact support and was connected with Abdul Wajed via live chat. He was AMAZING. He had the site migrating via FTP in a matter of moments. He even explained how to do it so I could migrate more sites that easily. All in all, he did in 20 minutes (18 of it the actual file transfer time) what I didn't accomplish in 4days...and I'm not a newb. And redeem༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ Thank you Abdul!
Hey there, - Thank you for the detailed and positive review! We really appreciate the thoughts you've shared here. - Glad to hear that you did not hesitate to reach out to our awesome support team who helped you out right away :)
I will been so happy if I can get what I won't here
Hey Wilson, - Thank you for the review!
It's simply handy and efficient
Hey there, - Thank you for the review.
very supportive, responsive and on top of the what they do
Hey Oman, - Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it :)
Quick and great support
Hey Adam, - Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate it :)
Excellent support from Abdul.
Hey Steve, - Thank you for the review and rating! - Abdul is a great support agent, that's for sure :)
Excellent, attentive support. My issue was solved.
Hey Jack, - Thanks a bunch for the awesome review! Glad to hear our support helped you out.
I'm new with WPMU and was setting up/migrating my first site to a hosting account. I tried 3 different methods and had error after error after error. I honestly spend about 5 hours working at it. I decided to contact support and was connected with Abdul Wajed via live chat. He was AMAZING. He had the site migrating via FTP in a matter of moments. He even explained how to do it so I could migrate more sites that easily. All in all, he did in 20 minutes (18 of it the actual file transfer time) what I didn't accomplish in 5 hours...and I'm not a newb. Thank you Abdul!
Hey Kristian, Thank you for sharing this feedback, it's much appreciated. Of course, I'll be sure to pass the praise to Abdul. Have a great week :) Cheers, Alex
Very helpful, Abdul Wajed the support guy was so friendly and patient in helping us out and guiding us on their plugins and setup. Finally got it resolved
Hey Edward, - Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear Abdul was there to help you out.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.9 based on 1,674 reviews