WPMU DEV Reviews

Read WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.com

Birmingham, Alabama,,

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Jackson from #CustomeService is an ANGEl, I will strongly recommend this company!!!
WPMU Dev went above and beyond, resolving an error that should have been detected by our hosting company. Without referring us back to our host, Jovan Kitanovic (our supporter), resolved our issue. WPMU Dev Support are simply the best. Thanks again.
Once again, awesome, quick and knowledgeable support from WPMUDEV. So great to have peace of mind support for my websites.
Hey Eric, - Thanks a bunch for such an awesome review and of course the 5-star rating! - It is much appreciated, and we'll do our best to keep this level of service up.
Abdul Wajed and all the support agents are above amazing
Hi there, We appreciate your honest comment and are happy to hear that Abdul helped you. Thanks for sharing your experience. Greetings,
I have been with WPMU for a few years and I must say everytime, I need support - I am so grateful when Jacobo is my agent. His patience and grace AND expertise allows me to relax and know that my issue will be resolved or at the very least escalated to someone who can help me. Jacobo thank you so very much for making my issues...non issues. Grateful!
Amazing! We really appreciate the detailed review and recommendation 😊.
WPMU DEV has great support, quick and easy. I can definitely recommend the service and support! Thanks! Cheers, René mutiv.io
Hey there, - Thank you so much for the wonderful review and rating! - We couldn't be happier hearing such fantastic feedback. Rest assured we will do our best to keep providing the best service we can.
Every time I contact the support team. They are ready and able to assist me with my most difficult as well as simple issues. It doesn't matter if you are having an issue with their products another plugin or a general WordPress issue.
Hey Delmar, - Our team is always eager and happy to help no matter the issue, and we're glad you find that valuable. - Thank you for this review and for being a WPMU DEV member!
BY far the best customer support and service I have ever experienced!
Hey Tim, - We're so happy to hear that! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share this. - And of course, thanks so much for the 5-star rating!
WPMU DEV is an awesome company that continues to help me innovate and keep my website alive. I couldn't have achieved as much I have without them, and I'm happy I found them when I did.
Hi there, We appreciate your review and we are happy to hear such great things about your experience with us thus far. Making your experience change to 5-stars is our priority, that's why we will continue to improve and raise the quality of our service!
WPMU has a perfect services, especially technical supporting service. I love WPMU and suggest it to all the Wordpress developers.
Hi James, - Thanks so much for sharing your experience with WPMU DEV, and taking the time out of your day to do so. - We really appreciate your great words and hope to keep providing a great service as time goes on.
Very supportive and helpful customer service, provided me all the guides and direction that i needed! Definitely 5 star
Hey Jack, We appreciate your 5-star review, and knowing that you've had such a great experience with us thus far makes us very happy, so thank you for posting this comment.
Today I had an issue with a hosting provider's plugin that broke the connection between my site and my WPMU hub. Jacobo was there to get me ALL sorted out. I have yet to be disappointed with this team's support! A+
Hi Jessie, Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are delighted to hear that our Support hero, Jacobo, helped you in such a positive way. Having you as a member makes you proud, if you even need help again, we'll be waiting for you!
Chatted to Abdul, once again the staff here are very quick to help me - more to the point, I don't really know what I'm doing or how to phrase it properly, and WPMU DEV staff always manage to work it out and to help me get to the solution. I really wouldn't ever use anyone else.
Hey there, - We are very happy to hear such great feedback of our services and support team. - Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share this, and of course, for the 5-star rating!
WPMU helped me with a bug that was caused by another plugin. Always nice, always helpful. In a Support contest, WPMU would win 1000 times. Thanks to Abdul Wajed from the support team. You saved my weekend!
Hey there Saki, - Thank you for your review, we really appreciate this! - It is really great to hear that our team was able to help, and we'll do our best to keep this level of service going forward.
The best subscription ever for my business.
Hey Eddie, We appreciate your review and knowing that your subscription is helping you, make us incredibly happy!
WPMU is awesome. They really take their time to give you all the support you need.
Hi there, Thank you very much for your 5-star review! We couldn't agree more with you, our team members are amazing!
The amount of free time and headspace I now have made my WPMU Subscription worth every $$$ spent. Just can't put a price tag on peace of mind.
Hi Jesse, Thank you very much for your review, we are very happy to hear that our products and services are helping in such a positive way. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience.
Laura Zeballos quickly and expertly handled my coding query. Done quicker than I had any right to expect. Continue to be very impressed with the level of service provided by WPMU DEV - money well spent!
Hey there, Rob! We're so happy to hear that, and thank you for the review!
WPMU DEV has not only the best customer service I've ever experienced, but also hosting and tools that really make a difference! So much, that I am in the process of switching all of my sites over to their service.
Hey there, - Thank you so much for your review and fantastic feedback. - We're happy to have you as a member!
Support helped me fix some coding on my website! They are the best!!
Hey Matthew, Thanks for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear that the support team helped you.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.93 based on 1,619 reviews