WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.com

Birmingham, Alabama,,

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Like so much
Hey Kalid, - Thank you for the review!
I'm new with WPMU and was setting up/migrating my first site to a hosting account. I tried 3 different methods and had error after error after error. I honestly spend about 5 hours working at it. I decided to contact support and was connected with Abdul Wajed via live chat. He was AMAZING. He had the site migrating via FTP in a matter of moments. He even explained how to do it so I could migrate more sites that easily. All in all, he did in 20 minutes (18 of it the actual file transfer time) what I didn't accomplish in 5 hours...and I'm not a newb. Thank you Abdul!
Hey Kristian, Thank you for sharing this feedback, it's much appreciated. Of course, I'll be sure to pass the praise to Abdul. Have a great week :) Cheers, Alex
Very helpful, Abdul Wajed the support guy was so friendly and patient in helping us out and guiding us on their plugins and setup. Finally got it resolved
Hey Edward, - Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear Abdul was there to help you out.
bhai please10 ka redeem code de do bhai please
Hi Pravin, From what we understood, are you trying to redeem a coupon? We are sending you an email, so please check your inbox. Thank you for the 5-stars rating! Cheers,
Wow! Amazing support, fast, and helpful. Love this!
Hey Aaron, - Thanks so much for the review! We really do appreciate it :)
Awesome company. Always ready to help. Especially Santiago. ;)
Hi there, Thank you very much for the excellent review, we are glad to hear about your successful experience and we will share your greetings with Santiago!
WPMU migrated my WordPress site to their hosting in less than an hour. Their support rocks!
Hi Joe, We're glad to hear that we migrated your sites without a hitch! Welcome aboard, and thank you for trusting us.
Amazing Support! Prompt and addressed the exact issue I had. Thank you!
Hi there, Thank you very much for the excellent review and rating! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you for many years to come!
Spectacular support. Commendable, forward-thinking company.
Hey there, - Thank you so much for the awesome feedback and rating!
It’s the best I learn so fast and work
Hi there, Thank you very much for this excellent review, we could not appreciate the gesture more. Whenever you need our assistance, let us know!
Horrible plug in. I have safe guard and 3 other very good security teams constantly watching my site and this plug in trips up EVERY SINGLE DAY! get it together!
Hey there, Really sorry to hear about your experience with our software. We are unable to trace down any accounts associated with the email address that you used, so we would kindly ask you to reach out to us directly at contact@wpmudev.com. That way, we will be able to further assess the situation and understand what went wrong. Thank you.
I love this plugin, the free version is incredible, very personalizable and easy to use.
Hey there, - Thank you very much for the awesome review!
good, but it can be better ...
Hey there, - Thanks a bunch for the review! It is greatly appreciated. - If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please reach out at contact@wpmudev.com, we'd love to assist and make your experience 5-star worthy :)
I have been using WPMU DEV now since 2018 and I would 100% recommend them to anyone. The main tools I use are Defender Pro and Smush Pro but I have tried others which have been equally as good. Keep up the great work, the power of your plugins gives me WP Super Powers. Thank you to Jackson for his help and all the other members of the WPMU DEV Team
Hey there, Thank you for sharing your 5-stars experience, it's much appreciated! :) We are adding some more exciting features to both Defender Pro and Smush Pro. More details https://wpmudev.com/roadmap/ Have a great weekend!
Hands down the best WordPress resource out there!
Hi Tom, Thank you very much for your review, we are glad to know that your experience with our services has been so positive! We appreciate the time you took to leave this 5-star review.
WPMU team is AWESOME! They are knowledgeable and very easy to chat/interact with! Laura was so attentive today!
WPMU DEV 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Hey there, - We couldn't be more grateful for such an amazing review, and more importantly, for placing your trust in us for all this time. - Thank you so much! We hope to continue working with you for the foreseeable future.
WPMU DEV saves the day. They will never leave you hanging. He explained every step I need to take to revive a site.
Hi there, Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate the gesture and the 5-star rating.
GReATcoM kalA XRiStoYGena naHOuMe!!!
Hey, - Thank you for the review!
Super ! Le support impeccable
Hey, - Thank you so much for the review!
Excellent fast friendly support when I needed help
Hey Bryan, - Thanks so much! We're more than happy to hear such feedback about our support team. - Happy to have you with us!
WPMU DEV is rated 4.9 based on 1,655 reviews