WPMU DEV Reviews

Read WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.com

Birmingham, Alabama,,

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
I have been using WPMU DEV now since 2018 and I would 100% recommend them to anyone. The main tools I use are Defender Pro and Smush Pro but I have tried others which have been equally as good. Keep up the great work, the power of your plugins gives me WP Super Powers. Thank you to Jackson for his help and all the other members of the WPMU DEV Team
Hey there, Thank you for sharing your 5-stars experience, it's much appreciated! :) We are adding some more exciting features to both Defender Pro and Smush Pro. More details https://wpmudev.com/roadmap/ Have a great weekend!
Hands down the best WordPress resource out there!
Hi Tom, Thank you very much for your review, we are glad to know that your experience with our services has been so positive! We appreciate the time you took to leave this 5-star review.
WMPU DEV has been my secret weapon for spinning out my own WordPress services for a few years now. They take such good care of me that I moved most of my sites to them from Kinsta, WP Engine and Dream Host and have not once been disappointed with my choice to depend on WPMU Dev. The support team in particular is what really makes them stand out. I give a special shoutout to Alberto for helping bail me out of numerous technical issues that my clients have created with careless use of their WordPress sites. Alberto makes me look good in the eyes of my clients and that makes him a WordPress hero in my mind. Easy 5 stars for WPMU Dev from me.
WPMU DEV 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Hey there, - We couldn't be more grateful for such an amazing review, and more importantly, for placing your trust in us for all this time. - Thank you so much! We hope to continue working with you for the foreseeable future.
WPMU DEV saves the day. They will never leave you hanging. He explained every step I need to take to revive a site.
Hi there, Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate the gesture and the 5-star rating.
GReATcoM kalA XRiStoYGena naHOuMe!!!
Hey, - Thank you for the review!
Super ! Le support impeccable
Hey, - Thank you so much for the review!
Excellent fast friendly support when I needed help
Hey Bryan, - Thanks so much! We're more than happy to hear such feedback about our support team. - Happy to have you with us!
Welcom good
Thanks for the 5-stars rating!
A few words of thanks for your efforts.. Thank you. You are the best example of support and a quick solution. Thank you to the technical staff for being calm in solving problems. :)
Hey Ahmed, - Thank you so much for your review, we couldn't be happier hearing such words about our services and support staff!
Top firm, true 24/7 support & knowledgeable frontline help. The tech is well thought out & it works... Booyah!
HI Mark, Thanks a bunch for your review, hearing that our performance is impacting in such a positive way makes all our efforts worthwhile.
Always great help! For nearly everything about WordPress Domains, Hosing, Plugins and so on you can ask these guys and they will help you!
Hey Heiko. Thank you for the great rating and great feedback about your experience so far. We really appreciate having you as a member.
More than great support and even better products!
Hey Boyd, Thank you very much for your review and excellent rating! We are happy that you are enjoying our support and products.
Abdul was awesome! Super fast and knew exactly what to do.
Hey Ed, - Thanks a bunch for the review! Abdul is an amazing support agent, glad he was able to help out. - And we're really grateful to have you as a member!
very helpful to solved my issue
Hi there, Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to know that we helped you solve your problem.
WPMUDEV is simply amazing...their platform is fast, feature-packed, and extremely reliable. The support team is brilliant and responds extremely fast. I could not ask for more!
Hey John, - We're delighted to hear such amazing feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
I have been with WPMU DEV for a few years now and their service just continues to work. Whenever I require technical support, the agents are lightning fast and spot on with the solution. With amazing prices and superb customer experience, there is no reason to even look for another provider.
Hey there, - Thank you so much for such amazing feedback! We're truly grateful for your words, it helps us stay motivated and always do our best to serve our awesome members.
Migrating over to wpmudev.com was the best decision I made as far as web hosting is concerned. Their service and technical support rock!
Hey Noel, - Thank you for your review and rating, your positive feedback is greatly appreciated!
Abdul W. was extremely knowledgeable and was able to figure out my wordpress problems quickly and professionally. Would recommend any day.
Hey Jonathan, - Abdul is an awesome support agent, no doubt there! Glad to hear that he was able to help you out. - Thank you very much for the great review and rating here, we really appreciate it!
EXCELLENT service as always from WPMUDev.
Hi Andre, - Thanks so much for your awesome review, we're very happy to see that you find our services valuable!
Great support
Hey Kenn, - Nothing makes us happier than seeing another happy member! - Thank you so much for taking the time to share this, and for providing us with a 5-star rating.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.93 based on 1,642 reviews