write a reivew Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend write a reivew

Tell us how write a reivew made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I ordered flowers to be delivered today to my sisters work place, where I should state workers are there from 8.15am, When I eventually got through to delivery cs. They said they attempted delivery and left a calling card. This so untrue. I then was told I would get a call back, and did not, I emailed Prestige, they said un reply to contact delivery company, which this afternoon I have had six attempts to get to speak to anybody in person, just automated service. Now my flowers have gone to a depot, which will now be a day old, I eventually got to change address to her home address, but it has to be tomorrow and today was a special day for her not tomorrow. Prestige said it was to late to cancel order. So I have had to agree with tomorrow for delivery. I feel very upset with mainly the delivery company, but I would of thought Prestige would have a bit more in this matter."
Are you write a reivew? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Flowers looked awful when they arrived, petals dropping off and leaves looked diseased, they looked two weeks old after two days, would not recommend at all, don’t waste your money"
"I went to Roy's for some bags of Garden Compost. The bags were too heavy for me, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. They got a trolley, put the bags on, took it to the checkout, then to my car and put the bags in for me. Nothing was too much trouble. I will always use Roy's. Thank you. Chris"
"We recently purchased a Palram Palermo 4300 Gazebo from Garden Street. The service was amazing - delivery on time and very helpful delivery staff who put the very heavy box exactly where I asked them to. The product is amazing - it took 2 of us a weekend to put it up but the instructions were excellent and we are so happy that we chose this gazebo. It has transformed our garden and given us a brilliant outdoor room. Would definitely recommend this product and would purchase from Garden Street again."
"I felt from the start of my first phone call to the company, that they are proffesional. All went to plan, good friendly staff. Have family that have used them before, so it was a recommendation & I was not disappointed."
"I've had excess perspiration for about 10years before I found sweat block online about two years ago. This product is a life changer. I use it once a week and it works just as advertised. I'm finally able to wear light colored clothing for the first time in years. I'm a customer for life. Thanks"
"Shocking Services from Black Feather with who the seller is through Wowcher. Don't respond to emails with an automated reply service saying our Robots will reply within 72hrs. Phone Wowcher 3 times only to be told having problems with systems and emails. Order was ordered around Boxing day at Christmas 2018 and today is 29th January 2019, Still not received Order. Been give Black feathers tel number only to find there is no answer on the Phones. Avoid buying from This business Black Feather very poor Services."
"I cannot recommend the Exeter Branch highly enough especially Bligh, the manager. I had the misfortune to suffer a collapsed axle on a Bailey Unicorn caravan. Caravan dealers were quoting silly prices to supply and fit. I spoke to Bligh several times and he even sent me technical drawings of the replacement axle. The axle was sourced within 4 weeks even during the Christmas holiday period. We agreed a fitting date and this week the axle was fitted. A very good well priced service. Thank you WTA and Bligh."
"*** Consumer Warning *** Wise driving offer great rates to attract new customers to buy. Their customer service and after sales care is very poor indeed. They have no understanding of different driving conditions and have no empathy if you have a complaint. If they don’t like how you drive, they will either increase your cost or cancel your policy. Should the worst happen and you get involved in accident, you’ll be lucky if they pay you out. Seriously, pay a little more and use a reputable company. Terrible company, ive given them 1 star just so I can write and post the is review."
"Booked zip travel as reviews on web were good , but after arriving at Lanzarote airport we had to wait over 1 hour for our diver to turn up, wenad tocallyour office twice to find out what was happening, don't think we'll be using zip again my daughter used first minute and they were excellent ."
"Flowers are not fresh they looked frail and not good. Upon emailing the customer service the response was to follow the instructions and the flowers will perk up. How on earth frail looking flowers perk up i paid over £40 and to be told that was just absurd. On top of that that bunch does not look large what so ever. i have used this service before i have never had such problem. But in all honesty i won't be using this service again and would not recommend anyone to use it. For the amount i paid it was waste of money."
"Swift delivery with good service but totally junk products !!!! BEWARE. Frontline didn’t work. Both my dogs riddled with fleas for weeks whilst regularly having this product applied. I’m absolutely gutted and exhausted from management of fleas. One of my dogs vomited after being given Worming tablet. A total waste of my hard earned cash. AVOID. AVOID. AVOID."
"I purchased a £90 turkey on 23/12/18 from the Crownhill, Plymouth Store, only to find when prepping the bird there were no giblets inside to make the gravy on Christmas Day. I was fuming, bearing in mind I purchase my turkey every year from the same store without a problem and without the giblets the gravy would be tasteless. I phoned & requested to speak with the Manager. The initial call was very frosty, but eventually, I was put through to the Manager, Rachael, who could not do enough to rectify the situation, whilst she could not replace the giblets she went above and beyond to provide me and my family with additional goodies to replace the oversight. Thank you M&S for your excellent customer service."
"If I could give zero, I would. I checked the website before I rang; this stated that an engineer would be with us by 19:30hrs if we booked then; which we did. I had two texts which advised me that an engineer was on the way despite the fact that they were busy. However, a little after 19:30 a received a call from an engineer saying that he couldn't come until the following day sometime after 10:30hrs. On immediately checking their website at 19:45 it was advising that an engineer would be with us by 22:00hrs; clearly not true. On ringing them they were full of apologies; not good enough?"
"Great work thanks 👍"
"Flowers poor quality died within 3days sent photo evidence promised new flowers but they didn’t arrive - would not recommend them."
"Absolutely shocking that this company is allowed to carry on trading. Similarly to previous reviews, Iifestyle & Heritage Co took my money (£250) for two suitcases which I was told would be dispatched in 2-3 days, one week later I still had not received the suitcases or even a dispatch notice. Upon ringing the company it turned out they didn't actually have the items in stock so I asked for a refund. The lady I spoke to said she needed to escalate the claim to 'James' but I should have my money back in 72hrs-7days, 7 days later I still didn't have my money. Multiple phone calls and weeks later of getting nowhere and empty promises of a refund I decided to take action with my bank, who luckily returned my money to me all but immediately. So please take note of all the the reviews and under no circumstances part with you money for this company!"
"Shop assistant Neve at the Intu Trafford Centre branch went over and beyond her duties when I asked for assistance finding party girl tights in the right color and size. After a very big search in the store she then gave excellent advice on how I could get the tights delivered in store at very short notice. It was lovely to be served by someone who was very enthusiastic and helpful, thank you Neve."
"Phone in the morning never turned up no phone call either had to call they said plumber had gone home never use these again very disgusting."
"worst and i mean worst company ever!! Hoesntly if you are planning on odering from this company the good luck, you will spend most of your time chasing them to find out where the flowers are. i had flowers being delieverd to the hospital and supervisor by the name of Anna showed no sympathy instead she was so rude and kept interrapting me and passing me on to someone else yet shes meant to be the supervisor... absolutely appauling and will never recommend this to anyone honestly. and DX drivers are also rubbish, they didnt even try to deliever at the place cause the receptionist who was there the whole day said no one came to try and deliever anything... i will NEVER ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!"
write a reivew is rated 2.63 based on 43 reviews