write a reivew Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend write a reivew

How would you rate write a reivew ?

Gavin
"Although individual opinions can vary widely, the overall picture can be relied upon when taking decisions on travel options and/or accommodation."
Rebecca Furzer
"Always checking reviews for photos hotels and things to do on holiday. Be lost without it"
Paul Brooker
"SHOCKING SERVICE AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I called on Monday to book an engineer for the next day, I received a phone call the following morning to ask if could be moved to that day as it had been booked for Wednesday (a day later than I was told) booking was made for between 8-1 had not heard anything by 12:45 so made a call to be informed that the engineer was going to be delayed until 'a little after 1pm' by 4pm we still had not heard anything rang again at 5pm to be told that the engineer would not be able to make it today and could we possibly re book, er no mate we cant re book I took half a day today as I was told the engineer would be here between 8-1 then my partner has had to sit in for the remainder of the day and you still couldn't be bothered to turn up, you cant tell me you only have 1 engineer working the whole of the west Yorkshire area I'm good Ill sort it locally. What a waste of time. Also I received no email confirmation of booking!!"
write a reivew is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews