write a reivew Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend write a reivew

Tell us how write a reivew made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Booked zip travel as reviews on web were good , but after arriving at Lanzarote airport we had to wait over 1 hour for our diver to turn up, wenad tocallyour office twice to find out what was happening, don't think we'll be using zip again my daughter used first minute and they were excellent ."
Are you write a reivew? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Flowers are not fresh they looked frail and not good. Upon emailing the customer service the response was to follow the instructions and the flowers will perk up. How on earth frail looking flowers perk up i paid over £40 and to be told that was just absurd. On top of that that bunch does not look large what so ever. i have used this service before i have never had such problem. But in all honesty i won't be using this service again and would not recommend anyone to use it. For the amount i paid it was waste of money."
"Swift delivery with good service but totally junk products !!!! BEWARE. Frontline didn’t work. Both my dogs riddled with fleas for weeks whilst regularly having this product applied. I’m absolutely gutted and exhausted from management of fleas. One of my dogs vomited after being given Worming tablet. A total waste of my hard earned cash. AVOID. AVOID. AVOID."
"I purchased a £90 turkey on 23/12/18 from the Crownhill, Plymouth Store, only to find when prepping the bird there were no giblets inside to make the gravy on Christmas Day. I was fuming, bearing in mind I purchase my turkey every year from the same store without a problem and without the giblets the gravy would be tasteless. I phoned & requested to speak with the Manager. The initial call was very frosty, but eventually, I was put through to the Manager, Rachael, who could not do enough to rectify the situation, whilst she could not replace the giblets she went above and beyond to provide me and my family with additional goodies to replace the oversight. Thank you M&S for your excellent customer service."
"If I could give zero, I would. I checked the website before I rang; this stated that an engineer would be with us by 19:30hrs if we booked then; which we did. I had two texts which advised me that an engineer was on the way despite the fact that they were busy. However, a little after 19:30 a received a call from an engineer saying that he couldn't come until the following day sometime after 10:30hrs. On immediately checking their website at 19:45 it was advising that an engineer would be with us by 22:00hrs; clearly not true. On ringing them they were full of apologies; not good enough?"
"Great work thanks 👍"
"Flowers poor quality died within 3days sent photo evidence promised new flowers but they didn’t arrive - would not recommend them."
"Absolutely shocking that this company is allowed to carry on trading. Similarly to previous reviews, Iifestyle & Heritage Co took my money (£250) for two suitcases which I was told would be dispatched in 2-3 days, one week later I still had not received the suitcases or even a dispatch notice. Upon ringing the company it turned out they didn't actually have the items in stock so I asked for a refund. The lady I spoke to said she needed to escalate the claim to 'James' but I should have my money back in 72hrs-7days, 7 days later I still didn't have my money. Multiple phone calls and weeks later of getting nowhere and empty promises of a refund I decided to take action with my bank, who luckily returned my money to me all but immediately. So please take note of all the the reviews and under no circumstances part with you money for this company!"
"Shop assistant Neve at the Intu Trafford Centre branch went over and beyond her duties when I asked for assistance finding party girl tights in the right color and size. After a very big search in the store she then gave excellent advice on how I could get the tights delivered in store at very short notice. It was lovely to be served by someone who was very enthusiastic and helpful, thank you Neve."
"Phone in the morning never turned up no phone call either had to call they said plumber had gone home never use these again very disgusting."
"worst and i mean worst company ever!! Hoesntly if you are planning on odering from this company the good luck, you will spend most of your time chasing them to find out where the flowers are. i had flowers being delieverd to the hospital and supervisor by the name of Anna showed no sympathy instead she was so rude and kept interrapting me and passing me on to someone else yet shes meant to be the supervisor... absolutely appauling and will never recommend this to anyone honestly. and DX drivers are also rubbish, they didnt even try to deliever at the place cause the receptionist who was there the whole day said no one came to try and deliever anything... i will NEVER ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!"
"It is not enough to say how disappointed and embarrassed I am. I have ordered a large bouquet of flowers to my colleague who has had a baby girl. I wanted to make a nice surprise, instead of that I have embarrassed myself . I have paid nearly £50.00 for the flowers, which you could get in Sainsbury's for under £10.00. It is not enough flowers supposed to come on Friday as a next day delivery, it has been delivered on Monday after 3 full days. Flowers has come damaged and nearly dead, nothing like in the picture. I also wondering what are your small size bouquets if this one was quite small ( I have ordered large). It is not about the money but I am not sure what did I pay for??? I have also taken the pictures of the flowers, unfortunately I cannot post it here :(((("
"We have just had a fridge freezer delivered by crew number Hey55. Must say how wonderful they were. Delivered as requested.very polite & efficient.Would highly recommend them"
"I purchased buy 2 get 1 ~ March 2018. 3 syringes arrived. For the first 3-4 uses the syringe worked fine...but then the syringe would not move no matter how hard I tried. I tried everything. Since I wanted badly to use the product I opened another syringe. The same thing happened, so I went to syringe #3. Eventually I ended up wasting the product when I took a hammer to open! I didn't report this nor asked for a refund, thinking that I must of misused them somehow. UNTIL I saw that there is new packaging! A representative that I contacted said that there were issues with the old syringes! Today I spoke with a customer service rep who told me that it would be $59.95 for 1 with the new packaging. No offer to amend my loss with the obviously defective packaging that was sent to me. I feel cheated since the company must of sent out the product in packaging that they knew was bad! I feel duped. I will admit that the actual product was great. But the ethics of the company I question."
"Ordered flowers for my mum on there next day delivery they offer turns out it is not guaranteed next day flowers arrived 4 days later when needed for special day that was missed company refuses refund as stated in policy flowers half dead wouldn't recommend"
"Excellent service - delivered within the time frame and exceedingly well packed"
"Ordered Flowers for my friends 40th and payed for next day delivery. Flowers didn't come and I spoke to the live chat for them to say that the same flowers that the delivery company has had in their van since Saturday will be the ones delivered today which is Monday instead of saying they would deliver fresh ones today with their same day service. Wouldn't use them again NO WAY was embarrassing from my side."
"Top massage from Grenda today. I do shift work and never sleep enough. Brenda's massage rejuvenated me ready to face the day again. Thank you"
"Regularly shop at Morrisons. However keep an eye on your loyalty points. I did not get a voucher as expected, phoned customer services who agreed to credit my account, they advised that when I next shopped I would get my voucher. This did not happen, when I alerted sales assistant to this she advised that her till did not print off vouchers. Once again contacted customer services who advised they would pass to the More loyalty team. 4 days later no contact from them."
"Ordered same day service twice was let down both days even after chasing them with several phone calls to make sure that on the second occasion we were booked in for a visit. A totally unreliable service"
write a reivew is rated 2.44 based on 34 reviews