Anker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Anker

How would you rate Anker ?

"Products arrived on time and as described. Customer service is fantastic if anything goes wrong. They will normally replace (and sometimes upgrade) the faulty item within a few days of notifying them of the fault free of charge."
"The soundcore mini Bluetooth speaker is a little powerhouse. I bring it everywhere, even on the dashboard of the car, where the brilliant rubber base secures it. All my music wherever I want, with superior quality sound."
"The Item came as it was advertised. Is a small size for an amazing sound Awesome!"
"Good speaker quality"
"Ordered a 6ft iPhone charger and it’s perfect in every way, doesn’t tangle and chargers every time."
"Anker products are good built and good quality."
"Looking for electrical gadgets, or protection for electrical gadgets? Look no further than Anker. I first came across this company many years ago when I wanted a power bank for recharging my phone on a camping trip. An Anker product was delivered and I haven't looked back since. Now I have three power banks (incl. the first one, still going strong after 4yrs +). Added to the collection are a heap of various power & audio cables, headphones, speakers, phone cases & screen protectors and much more. Items are dispatched quick enough to make your head spin, and the packaging is out of this world, neat, well thought out and made of recycled materials whenever possible. The products themselves are of the highest quality, and are backed up by lifetime warranties. I've only ever needed to use the warranties a couple of times, both were for glass screen protectors - rather than being damaged through any fault of the company, they were simply damaged doing their jobs - protecting my phone from the keys or change in my pockets. Yet Anker replaced them quickly and without quibble. I couldn't recommend this company and their products enough!"
"Delivered on time. Best product for this job, hands down!"
"The BT headset is absolutely fantastic and very light-weight with loud sound. You can barely feel it while running and, with the correct sized earbud, fits well."
"High quality product and good price"
"High quality product and good price"
Anker is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!