www.buycarparts.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend www.buycarparts.co.uk

How would you rate www.buycarparts.co.uk ?

"Shockingly bad company. I received a call a few days after my order asking me details about the order, they wanted my bank details again. Some of the questions they were asking didn’t seem right. A few days later they’ve taken the money for the order out of my bank but have had no confirmation or received anything a week later. I’ve been trying to contact them via email and phone and nobody’s getting back to me. I suspect a fraudulent company. AVOID."
"Parts as required, fair freight price to NZ and fast secure delivery."
www.buycarparts.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews