www.buycarparts.co.uk Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend www.buycarparts.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact www.buycarparts.co.uk?

Tell us how www.buycarparts.co.uk made you happy

"Ordered parts a week in advance. Never sent. Kept getting phone calls from weird places like Slovenia and Germany on my phone, turns out it was them trying to get in touch. They won't tell me via email what the problem is but only by phone, which sounds shady as F. Will be ringing tomorrow for a refund and will also curse them out of it for wasting my time."
Are you www.buycarparts.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered some tyres from these people believing them to be UK based. They are not - they are in Germany. They then phoned me to ask me to again provide all the information that I provided on their website when making the order....name, address, car, billing address, bank details blah blah blah. Apparently this is their "routine" for "my safety"... In the end I told them to cancel the order. I don't have time for this stupid Teutonic nonsense."
"Shockingly bad company. I received a call a few days after my order asking me details about the order, they wanted my bank details again. Some of the questions they were asking didn’t seem right. A few days later they’ve taken the money for the order out of my bank but have had no confirmation or received anything a week later. I’ve been trying to contact them via email and phone and nobody’s getting back to me. I suspect a fraudulent company. AVOID."
"Parts as required, fair freight price to NZ and fast secure delivery."
www.buycarparts.co.uk is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews