Howdens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Howdens
1.9
Based on 140 reviews
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Howdens made you happy
Howdens  1 star review on 22nd February 2021
welwyn garden city branch is great all the staff are very friendly and are always willing to help you find what you want. The quality of the stock is brilliant and I am over moon with the new design of the legs so easy to adjust I've put lots of different kitchens in and Howdens kitchens always come top.
Hi I have just had my kitchen fitted by DHL JOINERY AND BUILDING WHAT A fantastic job they have done I have got to give a big shout out to Mike and a big thank you to James Haigh
Good designers, sensible prices.
Excellent service incredibly friendly and helpful team. Right from the outstanding manager Chris docwra down to the lads in the warehouse. Good quality kitchens supplied with the knowledge that I have the support and backup of a national company. All of this allows me to work confidently and to a very high standard. I've never had a dissatisfied customer ! Many thanks for all of your help, easpally the egham/Thorpe branch. Chris west.
Thank you again HOWDENS for your fantastic service and delivered on time again,in particular a big thanks to Joe Smith, designer at Leicester branch. Great service Joe from site survey to drawings, you are truly an asset to your company. Look forward to dealing with you again soon. Kindest regards. Mel Bird
Mick from the Eastleigh branch designed our perfect kitchen and within our budget. He was friendly and helpful, knew what we needed and designed a kitchen that fits our family and lifestyle. We're really pleased with the layout, quality and design of our kitchen. We also love the flooring and internal doors Howdens also supplied. Very happy with the service we received and the final results.
Hi I brought a kitchen from Howdens in Grangetown Sunderland. Michael Simpson came out to measure and design our kitchen. Michael was great in dealing with everything we needed to suit us and give guidance within our price range, his friendly yet professional manner was tremendous from beginning to end even when incurring couple of minor detailed faults his brilliance in providing excellent customer service and aftercare to customers was second to none he is a valuable asset to the company well done Michael and Howdens for a job well done! Very happy customer Mr&Mrs Oliver
We have just bought our third kitchen from Howdens Borehamwood , and always been satisfied . We had a lady named Joss who designed our kitchen and made sure it’s was everything we were looking for . We had quartz worktops fitted and the fitters were a pleasure to have in our home .... thank you Pasha and Tony .
Great company. Good prices all from stock. Price match on certain products.
Excellent service at Harlow Branch thanks to Dave for planning and advice on white goods.
I’ve had several kitchens off of Howdens Thetford. I used to use a designer called Luca Spencer who is good. Now I’ve been using a new designer Paul Collings who is absolutely amazing. He goes out of his way to get the job done. He is the reason I only use Howdens. And sometimes if the warehouse staff have missed an item he will run it over in his own time just to help you out. I’m so impressed with him that I even tell all my house builder mates. Great job 👍👍
I have just purchased my kitchen from the Longbridge branch and I absolutely love it. The service from the staff was excellent, Rachel came out to my house, measured up and designed it for me, the standard of the design was excellent and my kitchen looks exactly how the design did. Rachel also helped me deciding on the best colours and products to use which was so helpful as there is a lot to think about. My kitchen was delivered to my house on time and the quality of the kitchen is excellent. If you are looking for a new kitchen then I would highly recommend Howdens
Howdens haydock is a new branch...nice and clean and modern with very helpful staff...highly recommend
Love my new kitchen from Howdens! The quality and price of it has been second to none. Any questions I had I just popped in and someone was always available to help me out. Even though my kitchen fitter made the order, Howdens were happy for me to make changes and give me advice directly. I will definitely use them again for future projects.
I visited Howdens in Leek and couldn't fault the service from start to finish. The kitchen was delivered when they said it would and when I had a slight issue with a door their customer service was impeccable and no hassle. Howdens excelled and made what could have been a hard job straightforward. I would not hesitate to use Howdens Leek again or recommend them. Special Thanks to Sharon on design and product choice and to Phillip who went the extra mile to ensure our project proceeded smoothly and came in on time. Many Thanks :)
Great choice of kitchen styles. Fast and efficient delivery. Staff helpful and friendly. Kitchen units of good quality. Kitchen now looks fantastic
I visited Howdens in Alloa and from stepping in to the showroom to the completion of the kitchen installation was first class. The salesman was not pushy and gave some great ideas for the worktops, doors and floors. After that Jonathan the designer visited and measured up and was able to discuss our requirements and showed a great understanding and level of knowledge about what would and wouldn't work in our kitchen. Again he was able to offer some inspiration for improvements. He was on time and very pleasant to work with, The kitchen was delivered when they said it would and when i had a slight issue witha door their customer service was impeccable and no hassle. What was a very demanding time within the house due to renovations Howdens excelled and make what could have been a hard job easy and a great experience. i would not hesitate to use Howdens in Alloa again or recommend them.
Everything about my purchase was fantastic especially the great service by the new assistant manager who could not have done more to make us happy. perfect thank you.
I was looking to buy a new kitchen and friend told me about Howdens in Fenton Stoke on trent. He wasn't wrong the guy name Mark gave me loads of help and good advise he worked the sizes out and got everything bob on. They delivered when they said they would which was great. The fitter made lovely job ! Top marks to Howdens and Staff. Regards Jeff Pyatt
All the products we bought from them were of a very high standard, affordable etc. There customer service whoever you spoke to and they were many, was of a high standard, politeness, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Particularly Carrie the Pie Lady ! Andy the designer, from the 1st meeting at site to the sit down and visualise meeting where he shows you what he's done with your ideas was fantastic.
Howdens is rated 1.87 based on 140 reviews