The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
I was not very pleased because I try to choose the no rush shipping and it did not allow me. I ended up spending the extra money for shipping, I was a bit annoyed.
Hi Elaine, It sounds like you did not reach the minimum amount required for free shipping which is $99 If your order is below the shown minimum amount of $99 the system will not let you select the free shipping option and will revert to Ground shipping along with a error message showing the additional amount needed, Sorry for the confusion. Please contact us if you ever have questions while placing a order.
Correct lettering. Seems to write well. Kind of small. It's all good.
Like the pencils.
Professional and quality for a Good Price!
I'm happy with how the pens turned out but disappointed I couldn't get my website on the pen. I had one letter too many
The pens were nicely done and arrived on time. However, my experience with trying to contact customer service for two days about my order was quite frustrating.
The pencils are great quality for a very reasonable price. I was although surprised by how small the font was on the pencils.
Very fast shipping,, easy to use website. I do like the pens I ordered but the color I picked was not nearly as bright and I thought it would be.. I will buy from them again 👍
they did a great job and getting what I needed they contacted me I can see myself ordering more from them keep up the good work
They took the time to make sure I was happy with my order
Our rush order arrived in time.
The order was received well in advance of the date intended. Thank you.
The pens are always good quality, the red was not the true red I wanted, but it will work.
Pens and pencils ordered look great! Fast delivery!
Awesome!! Red pencil with white lettering were better than expected. Thank you very much! Martha Temple, Texas
The pens came in very quickly and are great quality everyone loves them
Ordered pens...turned out very nice. This was my 2bd order and for sure will not be my last. Delivery was very fast also. A very satisfied customer.
I like the size and red color of the pen. I wish the white lettering had been more "white" and distinct.
fast turn around -
Thanks was very happy with the pens will be ordering more thanks again.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,535 reviews