The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Speed of Service
This place is awesome. I ordered the wrong color pen by mistake I called and they changed it in a timely manner so I didnt get the wrong thing. If I had a question they answered it. The product I got was great every pen wrote the first time.
Speed of Service
Purchased the nail files. They process was easy & affordable. The quality was great. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will order again from this Co.
Speed of Service
This place is the best !!
Speed of Service
We are so pleased to work with The Ink Spot for our merchandise and promo products. The ease of creation and use of their website made designing products simple and smooth. Some promo sites are time consuming and this was a breeze. Our products arrived quickly and packed very well. All the products we ordered looked exactly as we expected and exactly as advertised. I had telephoned for some assistance on my first order and the customer care representative was super friendly and was very interested in helping me resolve my design questions. We look forward to years of production and a solid relationship. Best, Chris (Miracles Life Care of Tucson)
Excellent!!!
Speed of Service
I had previously sent my logo to another pen Company and they were not able to duplicate it. The ink spot got it correct. I love my purchase.
Speed of Service
I really appreciated that they called me to discuss my font choice, and how it would be best printed. The customer service is outstanding!
Speed of Service
Very pleased with the ease and accuracy of the website. When I asked for input, customer service was very efficient. My order arrived quickly. Thank you.
Speed of Service
I've been ordering through Ink-Spot for years! Great quality, great customer service, always happy!
Overall Value
My co-worker referred me to you. The best pens and easiest setup around. So great to work with them and my clients always love these pens. Nice low price for excellent pens that write perfectly smooth all the time. Glad I found you!
Overall Value
Styles, colors, ink colors, reasonable priced, and the live chat
Speed of Service
I appreciated their flexibility and willingness to provide samples to ensure my order was perfect. The product received was good quality and looked great.
Speed of Service
I have been purchasing from the Ink Spot for a few years now, and they never disappoint. I highly recommend them!
Speed of Service
Fast proof, helpful staff, quick shipping
Speed of Service
I placed an order for some personalized clips with text only and didn't ask for a proof, because I was in a hurry. I very short time later, I received an email from Natasha. She is a magician! She magically found my program's logo and more information about the program than I initially provided. She worked up a beautiful proof, and my products turned out so much better than they would have if they would have been printed with the personalization I initially requested. I'm so pleased with the final result, and Natasha's customer service was excellent. Thank you!
Speed of Service
Very impressed with the efficiency and customer service. I will definitely recommend.
Speed of Service
Carpenter pencils look great and were delivered faster than the estimated delivery
Speed of Service
Always reliable with lightning fast service. I wouldn`t use anyone else.
Speed of Service
People love these pens and the way they write. I keep reordering them.
Speed of Service
This was my second time ordering from Ink Spot. (1) Great price. (2) Proof delivered quickly. (3) Order shipped fast. Couldn't have been happier to get the stylus pens in time to give away at Christmas.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,411 reviews