The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
The wording on my pens were changed by Ink Spot team after I had approved the correct wording and hence printed the incorrect words. When I attempted to discuss the matter with them, they refused to accept responsibility for the error. Jess & Tom were unprofessional and disrespectful to me. I will NEVER use their service again!
Sorry you where not happy with your order. When creating a custom printed product we are very careful. This order was produced from the proof that was approved by the customer. Even though we produced the order correctly we offered a refund. It appears the order was received, inspected and handed out. Upon hearing that we could not issue a refund without returning the product the customer was not happy.
Speed of Service
We have been ordering from these guys since 2012 and they always deliver a great product at a great price. Charlie B
Speed of Service
Excellent service and a very nice product for a reasonable price.
Speed of Service
~Ink spot went above an d beyond in helping me decide on colors even did 1/2 & 1/2 because I couldn't decide 😊
Speed of Service
This is my second time ordering personalized pens. I have been so pleased with the product and the work. The customer service has always been amazing. Received my pens so fast. Would highly recommend Ink Spots.
Speed of Service
They took the time to make sure I was happy with my order
Speed of Service
Ink Spot is the best! I won't go anywhere else for promo pens from now on! When they had a stock issue, they called me up, and we worked it out quickly! Amazing customer service! Super fast production! They are fantabulous!
Speed of Service
My employer asked me to research a pen that was also a stylus and have his business logo included. Your customer service people did everything they could to help me make my choice efficiently and so easily. My employer was very happy and wants to continue doing business with you. Thank you for a great product and exceptional service. It was a delight from beginning to end. Vivian Campbell
Speed of Service
Great pricing, able to accommodate small order. Good variety of choices, fast and easy ordering. Super quick delivery. Quite happy!
Speed of Service
Thank you so much for your fast service and helpful ideas. I'm so happy with my product. These stylus pens I have engraved will be handed out at me wedding. I will be telling people where I got them and the great price. Thank you agin ink spot. There will be more business to come.
Speed of Service
Very prompt service. Pens are exactly what I wanted for my home town reunion.
Speed of Service
The price for my order was the cheapest & they got my order to me in 3 days.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,424 reviews