The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Speed of Service
I really appreciated the opportunity to review the design before printing. I made one small revision. It was all fast, easy and met expectations. I will do it again. Thanks!
Overall Value
The product was a spot on match for the advertised copy seen. We are pleased with the quality for this item.
Speed of Service
The pens looked great came in the mail on time quality your average free pen overall no complaints would definitely use the ink spot in the future.
Speed of Service
Service was great. Was happy with printing however 11 pens were defective due to "clicker".
Thanks for the review, sorry to hear you has some issues.

Please contact customer service at service@ink-spot.com and we will take care of this issue.

Thanks,
Ink Spot
Speed of Service
I loved how the pens looks and the customer service very helpful Thank You Ink Spot
Speed of Service
Good product, delivered as promised. However, the website ordering was not clear as it relates to when the order was finalized. There was no option for a shipping "estimate" - the number wasn't generated until I had (apparently) made the order. I wasn't clear the order was made as the buttons did not clearly indicate "Clicking on this will complete your purchase" and closer to "Click here to go to the next step". I consequently needed to call to cancel one of the orders. A few word changes could make this much clearer, although it also would be nice to have a shipping estimate before the order goes through.
Sorry, for the confusion.

On Step #1 where you select your type of shipping there's a "Calculate" button that will show you your complete totals right at the first step of the order process, We try to make the ordering process as easy and quick as possible.
Speed of Service
I made this order of pens not for a business but for a baby shower party gift for the guest and the ink spot made me happy with my purchase because they actually add a logo on my pens when I didn’t have that idea. The logo they add on my pens was little baby feet and I when I saw the pens I was really happy that they exceed my expectations..
Speed of Service
Pencils were of great quality and delivered quickly.
Speed of Service
Good product for its price. The chain that holds the big ring and the flashlight is rather flimsy. I had already problem with few pieces.
Speed of Service
Customer service was very helpful. My only thing was that I did not realize she ordered so many for us. It will take us years to go through all of these pens! I usually order 500. That took about 3 years to go through. But they are very nice and look great!
Speed of Service
Quality product, very fast service, flexibility with the logo design, very inexpensive
Speed of Service
Loved the product! Turned out better than exspected! I loved them! They should not use fed ex as a carrier, they left my package at my mailbox a quarter of a mile away from my home, it fell into the weeds, and got rained on all night, sixtyeight pencils were ruined.
Speed of Service
Service and setting up art work was great but when we received the product (pencils) they were not the color I was wanting. I'm not sure why but it looked different when viewing on the website. I wanted more royal blue and they came to us as a baby/Colorado blue. Next time we order we will make sure it is the right color.
Speed of Service
Service and products are satisfactory. I would order again and refer future customers. Thanks again.
Speed of Service
I was not very pleased because I try to choose the no rush shipping and it did not allow me. I ended up spending the extra money for shipping, I was a bit annoyed.
Hi Elaine,

It sounds like you did not reach the minimum amount required for free shipping which is $99

If your order is below the shown minimum amount of $99 the system will not let you select the free shipping option and will revert to Ground shipping along with a error message showing the additional amount needed,

Sorry for the confusion. Please contact us if you ever have questions while placing a order.
Speed of Service
Correct lettering. Seems to write well. Kind of small. It's all good.
Like the pencils.
Speed of Service
Professional and quality for a Good Price!
Speed of Service
I'm happy with how the pens turned out but disappointed I couldn't get my website on the pen. I had one letter too many
Speed of Service
The pens were nicely done and arrived on time. However, my experience with trying to contact customer service for two days about my order was quite frustrating.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,411 reviews