The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Very responsive customer service, easy to work with. Got my order worked out and placed within two days.
Even though the ink is to dark I still love the pencils. I just know next time to order a different color pink. The customer service is A-1 and very professional!! The pencils got here so fast I forgot that I ordered them, meaning the turnaround time from the approval email was that fast!!
Great pencils. Bad communication. Pencils were back ordered and they never let me know. I had to call a couple weeks later to find out. Besides that everything was good.
Sent my pencils wrong but had a new order in my hands within couple days Even got to cheap wrong order,lol
The service was very good. The online ordering should allow for saving the design or uploaded logo for the next order.
Decent pens at a great price. Wish they were available in blue ink.
I love the quality of the ink in my pens. However, the silver doesn't show up as bright as I'd liked for it on the pens.
I really appreciated the opportunity to review the design before printing. I made one small revision. It was all fast, easy and met expectations. I will do it again. Thanks!
The product was a spot on match for the advertised copy seen. We are pleased with the quality for this item.
The pens looked great came in the mail on time quality your average free pen overall no complaints would definitely use the ink spot in the future.
Service was great. Was happy with printing however 11 pens were defective due to "clicker".
Thanks for the review, sorry to hear you has some issues. Please contact customer service at service@ink-spot.com and we will take care of this issue. Thanks, Ink Spot
I loved how the pens looks and the customer service very helpful Thank You Ink Spot
Good product, delivered as promised. However, the website ordering was not clear as it relates to when the order was finalized. There was no option for a shipping "estimate" - the number wasn't generated until I had (apparently) made the order. I wasn't clear the order was made as the buttons did not clearly indicate "Clicking on this will complete your purchase" and closer to "Click here to go to the next step". I consequently needed to call to cancel one of the orders. A few word changes could make this much clearer, although it also would be nice to have a shipping estimate before the order goes through.
Sorry, for the confusion. On Step #1 where you select your type of shipping there's a "Calculate" button that will show you your complete totals right at the first step of the order process, We try to make the ordering process as easy and quick as possible.
I made this order of pens not for a business but for a baby shower party gift for the guest and the ink spot made me happy with my purchase because they actually add a logo on my pens when I didn’t have that idea. The logo they add on my pens was little baby feet and I when I saw the pens I was really happy that they exceed my expectations..
Pencils were of great quality and delivered quickly.
Good product for its price. The chain that holds the big ring and the flashlight is rather flimsy. I had already problem with few pieces.
Customer service was very helpful. My only thing was that I did not realize she ordered so many for us. It will take us years to go through all of these pens! I usually order 500. That took about 3 years to go through. But they are very nice and look great!
Quality product, very fast service, flexibility with the logo design, very inexpensive
Loved the product! Turned out better than exspected! I loved them! They should not use fed ex as a carrier, they left my package at my mailbox a quarter of a mile away from my home, it fell into the weeds, and got rained on all night, sixtyeight pencils were ruined.
Service and setting up art work was great but when we received the product (pencils) they were not the color I was wanting. I'm not sure why but it looked different when viewing on the website. I wanted more royal blue and they came to us as a baby/Colorado blue. Next time we order we will make sure it is the right color.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,547 reviews