The Ink Spot Reviews

www.Ink-Spot.com

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate The Ink Spot?

Speed of Service
"Great value. I'm very pleased with the product and service."
U1CBCiDSSUyRdthiziV8hgsFRoh71N
Verified Buyer
"fast turn around -"
"Pens got here early!"
Speed of Service
"Accurate product and speedy delivery"
Speed of Service
"My order was perfect and arrived in a timely manner."
Speed of Service
"Ink Spot exceeds expectations and provides the best in class service by being quick with my personalized proof for me to review, as well as completing my order for delivery. Also the Ink Spot staff is always very responsive, friendly and respectful no matter when I contacted them or what questions I was asking. In addition the quality and price of their products are much better than other competitors. I will always be an Ink Spot customer! Thank you! Laura Black"
Speed of Service
"Perfect product and excellent communication. My only problem was the item took 3 months to complete and arrive."
Speed of Service
"The service was very prompt. I also liked that I could make changes on my digital proof before it went to print."
Speed of Service
"The order came fast and it was exactly what I needed. It writes well and doesn't fall apart easily. I am going to order again. Customer services was also helpful. I missed some info on the order and they called and helped me correct it."
Speed of Service
"Fast and friendly cutomer service.. the completed order arrived early and was just what i expected..The printed pens look good and work well!!! Good job!"
Speed of Service
"These pens are beautiful in color. They are NOT cheap quality pens. I’m very very pleased. I bought these for a baby shower and put my grand child’s name on them. To give to family and friends. Great job!!!"
Speed of Service
"The pens looked very nice"
Speed of Service
"The pens write so smoothly. I like them a lot. The message on the pen looks very professional. Thanks to ink spot for making the birthday celebration exceptional!"
Speed of Service
"I had a wonderful experience with The Ink Spot and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for promotional materials for their business. Especially for small business owners who are looking for low order minimums, great quality, and fair prices. After I submitted my design, they sent a digital proof for me to review *before* they went into production. I was SO thankful for that, and their support staff Natasha was very professional and understanding when I asked to revise my design. Again, they have low minimums, which is so hard to find online! They do great work and I'll definitely be ordering from them again."
Speed of Service
"My order was completed and delivered within a few days. Pens are good quality and write nice. I am well pleased with the order"
Speed of Service
"I am very pleased with my recent order. I purchased all metal pens with the stylus tip. They are perfect. I give them out for every new grandchild born. More useful than a cigar or candy."
Speed of Service
"I buy all my promo pencils here for my film Lunch Ladies - they do a terrific job, it's the cheapest I've found, it's speedy delivery and they're super helpful. The pencils look terrific!"
Speed of Service
"This is now our 13th order spanning 7 years and over 10,000 pens and there are several reasons to continue with Ink Spot. First, service is and has always been very timely and accommodating. Second, product quality has been largely consistent; the pens WORK and continue to write for years. Third, selection has grown but they pens they offer always write well. Pursuant to my 2nd point we had an issue with one of the pen orders and they corrected the issue and sent us an extra batch of pens at no charge. It is very telling how great your vendor is in how they recover from an issue. As long as we continue to offer pens, Ink Spot will continue to be our go-to supplier. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"
Speed of Service
"We are a sign shop and we give a pen to every customer. We have been ordering pens from The Ink Spot for 5 years, the quality has always been great and the turn around time is fast. The "chat box" person is always very helpful and knows what is going on. We will continue to order our pens here for many years to come."
Speed of Service
"The color and quality of the pens look great. I’ll know after the holidays if everyone was pleased."
The Ink Spot is rated 4.84 based on 804 reviews