The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Own Driver

How would you rate The Ink Spot ?

Speed of Service
"The employee that helped me was very kind and went out of her way to help me get my order in, in time. The pens turned out great!"
Speed of Service
"I am so happy with every product have ordered from The Ink Spot. The quality is great!"
Speed of Service
"These people make it so easy for me to order pens will never use anybody else"
Speed of Service
"Professional and quality for a Good Price!"
"color perfect"
Speed of Service
"I loved how fast the shippin was an got to see the print before. I just thought the pens would have been a little bit different. But they write good."
Speed of Service
"I'm happy with how the pens turned out but disappointed I couldn't get my website on the pen. I had one letter too many"
Speed of Service
"They are very easy to work with and have fast service."
Speed of Service
"Nice product for the price & everyone loved the personalized ink pens."
Speed of Service
"The pens I ordered are a gift of remembrance for my classmates at our 55th class reunion to be held September 15, 2018. They are unique and write beautifully so I am sure they will be appreciated by all who attend. Thank you so much for the quick turnaround from ordering to their receipt. If an opportunity arises for another order to be made, I will be sure to contact you again! Thank you!"
Speed of Service
"By far one of the best, most personal, organized and efficient, and pleasant companies I have ever dealt with!"
Speed of Service
"Quality product and quick delivery."
Speed of Service
"Using Ink Spot made my purchase very easy. The order was easy to place, the pens came very quickly. To my surprise, when I received the pens with my 4 line message, there was an added surprise. Ink Spot added baby feet to each pen, this wasn't something I ordered, they just added it. It made a very special message even better. Thank you Ink Spot."
Speed of Service
"My pens were done to my satisfaction. They were done in a timely fashion."
Speed of Service
"Ink Spot has been fulfilling pen orders for my business for more than 20 years. They're always responsive and turn the order around quickly. In my most recent order, a product was out of stock. I was notified immediately and rather than cancel my order, kept it in place and added product that I could get right away. They were very accommodating, the in stock item arrived in just a few days and was exactly what I was expecting. Highly recommend them!"
Speed of Service
"Speed of receiving my order was outstanding. Appreciate their customer service."
Speed of Service
"Love the ink-spot. Always do a nice job on the lettering. The pens work pretty well too."
Speed of Service
"quality product, good job on the lettering, nice turn around time!!!"
Speed of Service
"The pens were nicely done and arrived on time. However, my experience with trying to contact customer service for two days about my order was quite frustrating."
Speed of Service
"I was extrememly please with your product. Most of all I was amazed at the prompt service. The pens came quickly and were all correct. Thank you for a job well done."
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,048 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!