The Ink Spot Reviews

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy

Own Driver
Live Chat
Speed of Service
"We love personalized pencils in our favorite color."
Speed of Service
"very courteous and prompt preparing pens and getting them delivered"
Speed of Service
"I absolutely love my pens! Fast easy and perfect!!!"
Speed of Service
"I have a small business and appreciate that the pens I get are high quality, the design looks great, and people love them. Always a great job! Keep up the good work!"
Speed of Service
"The Ink Spot rep was smart, experienced, willing to help and delivered an order that was perfect for elementary students. Thanks so much!"
Speed of Service
"Had a last minute rush order that had a typo made by me while rushing. I caught it just after I hit send. The ink spot corrected it and reassured me that it would be fine. Pencils arrived in time and my error was corrected as promised. Will definitely use again."
Speed of Service
"Even though I made a mistake on my order form - leaving out a line - I got an immediate response from The Ink Spot, an immediate solution, and soon a huge bag of perfect pencils! I'm very pleased with the service and product."
Speed of Service
"They were quick responding to emails, quick to get product processed and shipped. The pencils looked great and were a big hit! Thank you."
Speed of Service
"Customer service is phenomenal!"
Speed of Service
"Great pens, love the fine line as well as the art added to what I had printed."
Speed of Service
"I’m a 70 yr old Grandmother who knew nothing about ordering pencils for my Grandson’s student council election. Fortunately for me, Tom answered my phone call and was seriously my hero. He understood my confusion and helped me from start to finish. He was amazing as was the speedy shipping, and I’m very pleased with the pencils he suggested would work for the purpose they were intended. I give 5 stars to Tom and look forward to doing more business with him.❤️"
Speed of Service
"Great job, good quality and prompt delivery."
Overall Value
"Absolutely loved your teal color of the pen (no other company had that color and it goes so well with our team’s marketing brochures and colors). Printing in the side was good. Only wish that the pen would have been wider with ridges on the black gripping end. Overall very satisfied with the product."
Speed of Service
"The ink spot was excellent when I ordered my pens. They kept me updated on my order Daily as they were under review. I’m very satisfied and good quality for the price"
Speed of Service
"Hi - Ink Spot made me extremely happy especially since they were able to accommodate my order in a timely manner. My purchase was a last minute idea - a party favor for Adults attending My Grandson’s 1st Birthday. Customer Service was GREAT, extremely easy to work with and very professional. The pens looked great and everyone loved them‼️ Im glad I increased my Order‼️"
Speed of Service
"O the pens & pencils are so nice looking. I cant wate to give them to my husband as a Christmas gift. Thanks so much"
Speed of Service
"Reordering was a snap! Fast, courteous and worry free...thanks! =)"
Speed of Service
"My custom order pens are very nicely done! The personalization is just as I ordered and looks very neat and legible. Fast shipping too!"
Speed of Service
"The product is great and the turn-around time is awesome! Pricing is awesome as well!!!"
Speed of Service
"~Ink spot went above an d beyond in helping me decide on colors even did 1/2 & 1/2 because I couldn't decide 😊"
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,102 reviews