The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
I have been ordering pen from this company for over 10 years. Quick turnaround, great quality and reasonable price.
I love the pens. I appreciate you all contacting me with each step. That’s awesome customer service.
Like your product . It was a gift and they really loved the pencils.
Our Organization has been purchasing pens for the last number of years .The quality is just great.The price are good,and the services is always excellent.
Even though the ink is to dark I still love the pencils. I just know next time to order a different color pink. The customer service is A-1 and very professional!! The pencils got here so fast I forgot that I ordered them, meaning the turnaround time from the approval email was that fast!!
Great place to get personalized pencils!
Our order arrived just the way we wanted it and actually sooner than expected. Thank you Ink-Spot!
Love The Ink Spot pens that I distribute to my clients over many years! The cost is nominal compared to the quality of penmanship. Thank you!
Great pencils. Bad communication. Pencils were back ordered and they never let me know. I had to call a couple weeks later to find out. Besides that everything was good.
Fantastic quality! I am very happy with my purchase.
I compared quality and prices with other similar products and chose The Ink Spot. Their customer service was great - samples arrived quickly, and after submitting my order, the proof arrived the next day, and my requested changes were finished within hours. Order arrived even before they had time to send me the tracking information! Definitely would purchase from them again.
Great pencils and excellent customer service! I made a mistake when I ordered and emailed them to see if it could be corrected. They responded immediately, made the correction including a price adjustment. They sent the proof within a few days and the pencils arrived soon after. Just as I ordered!
fast service great pens
The Ink Spot has done it again! Great work on designing my pens for the ministry. They came out exactly how I envisioned they would. Thanks for being my go to company for years!
Very easy to order on the web site. Fast delivery. We have ordered pens for years from your company. Never been disappointed.. Great price as well!
I LOVE my pens! My clients love them! Getting more next week!
Easy ordering process, quick response for proof work! Production and shipping very fast!
Great service. Prompt shipping. My third order with them.
Great staff . Will always order from them !!
Nice pens and very fast shipping.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,510 reviews