The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Own Driver

How would you rate The Ink Spot ?

Speed of Service
"They took time to review my proof and edit it accordingly. Very goid customer care!"
"Ink Spot did a great job on our 2014 family reunion shitrs. We were so impressed we ordered our 2018 reunion!!!"
Speed of Service
"We have been ordering pens from The Ink Spot for 7 years now. We give one to every customer with their receipt. Th pens are always great and our customers love them."
Speed of Service
"Very fast shipping,, easy to use website. I do like the pens I ordered but the color I picked was not nearly as bright and I thought it would be.. I will buy from them again 👍"
Overall Value
"I only ordered 100 personalized pens because I wasn’t sure of the quality and the promptness. My expectations were exceeded on both points! The printing looks great and my business just stepped up a notch having personalized pens. I will be ordering more soon and I will definitely be ordering from The Ink Spot!"
Speed of Service
"Ink Spot service was quick in sending a picture of my order, replying to my email, processing and shipping my order. My order arrived within a week, was exactly what I ordered and was in perfect condition. I am extremely pleased with this company."
Speed of Service
"Very friendly service!! Product was great quality and was shipped and received in a very timely manner."
Speed of Service
"InkSpot actually puts ink in their pens! These last far beyond other brands in terms of writing capacity."
Speed of Service
"Very helpful. Very nice pins. Fast shipping.. A+"
Speed of Service
"Order looks great and arrived very quickly."
Speed of Service
"Extremely responsive customer service staff took the extra step to prepare a proof (within an hour of my placing the order!) with not only my submitted text but also suggested an icon as part of the design. I opted for this in the final product (custom pencils) and the recipient was thrilled! The gift recipient also said the colors of the pencils are nice, vibrant tones."
Speed of Service
"This is my second time ordering personalized pens. I have been so pleased with the product and the work. The customer service has always been amazing. Received my pens so fast. Would highly recommend Ink Spots."
Speed of Service
"I have used The Ink Spot for all our functions. I am more than pleased with their work. The best part is they ate very reasonable - no extra charge for set up, that is a huge help in pricing."
Speed of Service
"We had 8 days to plan a memorial for my brother who was a general contractor and ordered the carpenter pencils with his name and dates to give to guests. They arrived in 4 days, were a great price and unique gift for his family and friends."
Speed of Service
"I recently ordered some personalized pencils for our son's wedding to go along with an activity at the reception. Natasha was SO HELPFUL, and even made a suggestion to go along with the theme of the wedding, which I never would have thought of. She was awesome to work with, and the quality of the work was excellent! I would definitely use this company again!"
Speed of Service
"Great work..my church loves the pens.."
Speed of Service
"I got my order in the time that was quoted to me and I didn't have to pay for shipping!"
Speed of Service
"Great customer service, fast/quick order turn around. Great company!"
Speed of Service
"Great price. Quality products"
Speed of Service
"EXACTLY HOW I EXPECTED I LOVE THEM! Also at a great price!"
The Ink Spot is rated 4.85 based on 982 reviews