The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
"Dear ink-Spot,
Kudos!! It's your high quality work, great customer service and professionalism that keeps me coming back. This last order of custom pens for our daughter's 40th Birthday was a awesome giveaway, and helps promote her law practice!!"
Excellent service. Quality product
Decent pens at a great price. Wish they were available in blue ink.
I have ordered several time and every time the order was perfect!!
I will always use the Ink Spot. Thank you, Natasha for your great service with my order and knowing what I order every time.
We have used you company for over 9 years the quality of the work is always good.The pens arrive quickly.We will continue to use you company.Mayor Ken Brown
Everything was perfect thank you!
Great product & service. No print set up fees either.
My order was correct and deliverer in a timely manner .The pens are nice and write smoothly .
Very happy , very efficient in communication , and help to deside what is the best in the product .
Everything is done online w/ a very fast and concise chat, if needed.
Very easy to work with and quick delivery !!
Excellent customer service and timely delivery.
I love the quality of the ink in my pens. However, the silver doesn't show up as bright as I'd liked for it on the pens.
I am very happy with the pencils with the personalization of my granddaughter's class. She starts teaching this year! Thanks so much! Also they arrived in the exact time!!
Very happy
My ordering experience was very easy. I received in pens in a timely manner, and as I knew I would, I'm pleased with the pens! Thanks for waiving shipping charge since I didn't have anything written on the pens!
A sample of the item on the website would be great. I am happy with my order but will change some things on my next order. Thank you for the pencils
The carpenter pencils are great - customers love them!
Exactly what I ordered! And a quick turn around once order was placed and artwork was approved.
extremely quick response to order & delivery also. could not ask for better
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,443 reviews