The Ink Spot Reviews

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy

Live Chat
Speed of Service
"Turnaround time was great!! Artwork was done great!!"
Speed of Service
"The pens look great and will be a nice touch at my daughter’s baby shower. The price was very reasonable and the pens are of high quality."
Speed of Service
"They are just what I thought I ordered."
Speed of Service
"I am so happy with my pens! They tweaked my logo to make it fit and it looks so good. The pens themselves are nice also. Totally satisfied"
Speed of Service
"Great customer service, fast production and perfect product!"
Speed of Service
"Very please with the fast shipping for standard and the quality of the product and the printing, and price. My new go-to for printing!"
"Oh Em Gee!!! This is what I call good ole' fashion customer service. Ms Shirley was Very patient. Keep me informed of the status of my order which arrived earlier than expected. Absolutely perfect. When the guys ask for extras for family/friends.....well!!! Will definitely order more!!!!"
Speed of Service
"they were very nice have not used them as of yet Very quick thank you. Donna"
Speed of Service
"Terrific communication and product!"
Speed of Service
"They arrived earlier than I expected, color and gold lettering looked fantastic! The quality is great and my clients like the way they write. They even asked for extras to hand out! It's really helping me get my name out there. I have already recommended to a couple of colleagues."
Speed of Service
"I am a teacher, and this the third time I have used the ink spot for ordering pencils to give away to students as prizes. The orders are always accurate, and I receive them quickly. I would recommend The Ink Spot to anyone."
Speed of Service
"Super easy, reasonably priced, and a quality product."
Speed of Service
"I was very please with the service and the proof was quick, the delivery was on time. The customer service was excellent. Will use Ink spot again"
Speed of Service
"Every time I order pens and pencils to support my piano teaching I order the Ink-Spot. Their prices are the best value out there and they are prompt about it. Thanks !"
Speed of Service
"Loved the design and product was great for the price! Speedy delivery! Very Happy!"
Speed of Service
"Great service. Was able to quickly duplicate a past order. Pencils sharpen symmetrically and erasers actually work."
Speed of Service
"I ordered pens for my Grandma's 90th birthday! She was super excited. People use pens every day. The pens are great quality and write good. I love using them."
Speed of Service
"I highly recommend The Ink Spot. Very fast, helpful service. The pens I ordered arrived quickly, look wonderful and work great! Thank you, "Ink Spot"!"
Speed of Service
"Good product for its price. The chain that holds the big ring and the flashlight is rather flimsy. I had already problem with few pieces."
Speed of Service
"They offered many price ranges & they even helped with some artwork I wanted on the pens. Very quick & courteous service too!"
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,288 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access