The Ink Spot Reviews

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
Speed of Service
"friendly people offering wonderful products.my clients love the pens.some even ask me for an extra one"
Speed of Service
"I needed a rush order of 300 personalized pencils with a slogan. The pencils came on time and looked great with accurate text. Very pleased."
Speed of Service
"My print job on my pens was not very complicated but nonetheless it was a great price, fast delivery, and I am very satisfied with the quality. I highly recommend."
Speed of Service
"The pens are lovely. Great quality and visually appealing."
Speed of Service
"Prompt, courteous, and professional service. Very satisfied."
Speed of Service
"Every time I order I am delighted with the results."
Speed of Service
"Quick response and review order very well."
Speed of Service
"It was an all-around excellent experience! Proofing process went smoothly, product arrived ahead of anticipated date, and the items looked great and were of excellent quality. Who could ask for more?"
Speed of Service
"The quality of the pens is excellent and the price is fantastic!"
Speed of Service
"great workmanship, pleasant and knowledgeable representatives, and speedy service. will highly recommend to others."
Speed of Service
"This is my 2nd time ordering pens from ink spot (first for my daughters high school graduation, now college graduation). Their service is prompt and I just love the ink pens. My friends always talk about the quality of the pens and how well they write. If you are looking for a party favor for a graduation, ink spot ink pens are the way to go! They are a gift your guest can actually use!"
Speed of Service
"Easy to order, reasonable price, prompt service, and pens are exactly what I need for my reunion gift bags."
Speed of Service
"I order framing pencils for our company and they turned out great! I will definitely use them again for other products!!!!"
Speed of Service
"Very happy with the quality of the product I ordered and it was delivered in just over a week. Also liked that there was no setup fees that many other companies charge."
Speed of Service
"What I ordered I got! Nice rich looking pens that will be enjoyed in our church handout pamphlets."
Speed of Service
"These pencils are great for a cheap marketing giveaway. The kids love the changing color."
Speed of Service
"Good product, delivered as promised. However, the website ordering was not clear as it relates to when the order was finalized. There was no option for a shipping "estimate" - the number wasn't generated until I had (apparently) made the order. I wasn't clear the order was made as the buttons did not clearly indicate "Clicking on this will complete your purchase" and closer to "Click here to go to the next step". I consequently needed to call to cancel one of the orders. A few word changes could make this much clearer, although it also would be nice to have a shipping estimate before the order goes through."
Sorry, for the confusion.

On Step #1 where you select your type of shipping there's a "Calculate" button that will show you your complete totals right at the first step of the order process, We try to make the ordering process as easy and quick as possible.
"The wording on my pens were changed by Ink Spot team after I had approved the correct wording and hence printed the incorrect words. When I attempted to discuss the matter with them, they refused to accept responsibility for the error. Jess & Tom were unprofessional and disrespectful to me. I will NEVER use their service again!"
Sorry you where not happy with your order. When creating a custom printed product we are very careful. This order was produced from the proof that was approved by the customer. Even though we produced the order correctly we offered a refund. It appears the order was received, inspected and handed out. Upon hearing that we could not issue a refund without returning the product the customer was not happy.
Speed of Service
"The pencils were done well and arrived on time. What more can you ask for."
Speed of Service
"Beautifully done work, fast service, and great price!"
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,333 reviews