The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Overall Value
Styles, colors, ink colors, reasonable priced, and the live chat
Speed of Service
The pens looked great came in the mail on time quality your average free pen overall no complaints would definitely use the ink spot in the future.
Speed of Service
I appreciated their flexibility and willingness to provide samples to ensure my order was perfect. The product received was good quality and looked great.
Speed of Service
I have been purchasing from the Ink Spot for a few years now, and they never disappoint. I highly recommend them!
Speed of Service
Fast proof, helpful staff, quick shipping
Speed of Service
I placed an order for some personalized clips with text only and didn't ask for a proof, because I was in a hurry. I very short time later, I received an email from Natasha. She is a magician! She magically found my program's logo and more information about the program than I initially provided. She worked up a beautiful proof, and my products turned out so much better than they would have if they would have been printed with the personalization I initially requested. I'm so pleased with the final result, and Natasha's customer service was excellent. Thank you!
Speed of Service
Very impressed with the efficiency and customer service. I will definitely recommend.
Speed of Service
Carpenter pencils look great and were delivered faster than the estimated delivery
Speed of Service
Always reliable with lightning fast service. I wouldn`t use anyone else.
Speed of Service
People love these pens and the way they write. I keep reordering them.
Speed of Service
This was my second time ordering from Ink Spot. (1) Great price. (2) Proof delivered quickly. (3) Order shipped fast. Couldn't have been happier to get the stylus pens in time to give away at Christmas.
Speed of Service
Extremely happy with the depth of color of the ink. Some are rather translucent, this is very bold, and I am very happy
Overall Value
My pencils came out awesome. Staff was very helpful without being asked. I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again. Keith - Rescued Wood Rehab
Speed of Service
It took a little bit of time for the pins to get to the ink Spot from their supplier. They told me ahead of time there would be a bit of a wait and I agreed to that. Just about to the day they said they would arrive they did. They contacted me and told me they would be printed up right away. It was done so quickly and shipped to me free of charge, that I was amazed. The quality on the pen is what I expected and I am happy with it. They write nicely and they are priced right. The printing was flawless and I am the proud owner of 500 pens. Thank you very much Dale Hudson
Speed of Service
Super quick turnaround- ordered pens on Friday and they came the following Thursday! Thank you Ink Spot! You’ll definitely see me again!
Speed of Service
Thank you guys for helping out on such short notice and getting out the pencils and pens out to me at the time I really needed them! You guys are awesome!
Speed of Service
very easy to work with .and shipped right away. so far in the past I have got over 2000 pens . its a good quality pen.
I would not recommend this customer simply due to customer service. I tried multiple times to call, email this company since I wanted to confirm my order was canceled since it would not make it in time (my timing, not their fault). After days of trying, I was able to connect with the main guy who works there. He rude, arrogant and hung up on me after I asked the status of my order cancellation. They are rude and unprofessional.
Speed of Service
Very easy to work with. Got me what I needed as promised. Prompt in responding. Great product. Will use them again.
Speed of Service
Just what I ordered, nice printing, and I appreciated the opportunity to review a photo of the printing on my carpenter's pencils before all 50 were made. Thanks Ink Spots! (which I can't resist calling those of you who work there). Anne L
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,399 reviews