The Ink Spot Reviews

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
Live Chat
Speed of Service
"Excellent product and quality."
Speed of Service
"I ordered 200 neon pens to give out as advertisement of our business. I am very happy with the style and quality of the pens. The Ink Spot did an excellent job of printing our business information on the pens. I particularly like the yellow pens as the printing really stands out on this color. The blue color is a little too dark for good stand out printing but the color is nice. I had some delivery problems with FedEx. After a phone call to The Ink Spot they tracked my package and resent it to me (USPS) with no additional charge. I am very pleased with everything about this purchase and would highly recommend them. Their prices are very good and I will be reordering."
Speed of Service
"I am ecstatic about these pens! I ordered them for my academy and my assistant principals were very happy with them. Now I'll order some just for me. Did I say the price is perfect? It definitely is!"
Speed of Service
"Everything that took place from my order to its delivery was quick and easy. I will have no doubts about my next order"
Speed of Service
"Your service is fast and dependable. Thank you."
Speed of Service
"The folks at The Ink Spot worked with me over the phone to insure that my order was. Correct. They also helped we get my pencil sets within 3 business days to have them for a workshop we were hosting. Awesome service!"
Speed of Service
"I am delighted with my 100 pens from Ink Spot! My pens arrived exactly as I had ordered them, and I could not believe what a reasonable price.. and there was NO cost for the set up of the inscription.. only the mailing..which… from Phoenix to me in Chicago was a bit over 13 dollars...I'll be dealing with this fine company again!"
Speed of Service
"Happy with order, thank you very much. I ordered around around Dec 29th and you shipped the order out in one workday. I had a retirement party on the 4th of Jan. I received the pens on the 4th of Jan. I paid for 2day shipping. Thanks again."
Speed of Service
"Good product and service!"
Speed of Service
"I was not very pleased because I try to choose the no rush shipping and it did not allow me. I ended up spending the extra money for shipping, I was a bit annoyed."
Hi Elaine,

It sounds like you did not reach the minimum amount required for free shipping which is $99

If your order is below the shown minimum amount of $99 the system will not let you select the free shipping option and will revert to Ground shipping along with a error message showing the additional amount needed,

Sorry for the confusion. Please contact us if you ever have questions while placing a order.
Speed of Service
"The pens looks very nice. And they were ready in a short time, ."
Speed of Service
"The pencils arrived on Friday 12/21/18 after shipping on 12/19/18. Because you did not have the color in stock that I had requested, you compensated me with the shipping. The FedEx 2 day shipping was very much appreciated. The pencils looked nice and the lettering was fantastic. I appreciated the response from Ink Spot on the order. The large size lettering on the pencils was awesome. These pencils arrived in time to use them as a Christmas gift for my son who is the carpenter / craftsman in the family. He really appreciated the pencils and the lettering. I would order again from the Ink Spot and I will be telling others that your service and product are exceptional."
Speed of Service
"They make it very simple and easy to order and re-order pens they have my lifetime support and business"
Speed of Service
"The Ink Spot wa “spot on” with ease of designing online, placing the order and in time or earlier delivery. I was completely satisfied and now know the sweet spot for pens or pencils."
"Good service"
Speed of Service
"Amazing company, their response to all my inquiries was about as fast as you can be. Their product is amazing, the print on the pen is fantastic, the prices are very competitive, their shipping is nothing short of lightning fast. Pretty much the standard for how a company who deals with the public should operate."
Speed of Service
"Pens were fantastic and came in a timely manner. Great price."
Speed of Service
"Very good, Like. will order more in the future."
Speed of Service
"Made sure my order was right. And what I wanted before sent out. Very pleased!"
Speed of Service
"Correct lettering. Seems to write well. Kind of small. It's all good."
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,149 reviews