The Ink Spot Reviews

www.Ink-Spot.com

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate The Ink Spot?

JM S

Speed of Service

Thank you for the wonderful pens. Your associate went out of her way to suggest a good alternative to the pen I wanted that was out of stock. I was so happy with the result that I would order this pen again. You delivered on time, and I will not hesitate to order from Ink Spot again.
Nancy S

Speed of Service

This was easy, exactly what I wanted. The pencils came in short order, and another teacher saw them today and commented on how nice they were. I will definitely use Ink spot again!
Kadijah K

Speed of Service

Service was aweSOME!!! I received my order in a jiffy. Communication was on point!
Thanks Ink-Spot
Clarissa P

Speed of Service

they found a pen to replaced the original pen I had ordered and got it to me ON TIME!!!

Tom was great :-)

Excellent customer service
Veronica J

Speed of Service

I placed an Order for the first time on recommendation from a friend who is your regular customer. Within a week, my order was reviewed, processed, mailed out, and received. I am a very satisfied costumer and not only will I do business with you again, I will definitely recommend your services to family and friends. Thank you very much.

Veronica, NYC
TRIO S

Speed of Service

During the processing of our order, I received a phone call from someone at Ink Spot making a recommendation for a change in print color to enhance the visibility of our message. I really appreciated the call and we did take her advise! Pencils look great.
Susan M

Speed of Service

The order came in fast. The ink flows nicely. . I added a logo and I didn't think about the fact that the logo would be all the same color as the print. I'm guessing I might have had the option of adding another color, but I don't recall seeing it. I wish I could have added blue to the logo so it wasn't all red, as was the writing on the pen
Hannah N

Speed of Service

The pens were of low quality and do not know what to do with them
Hannah, Sorry you where not happy with your purchase. All you have to do is to contact us and let us know. If you are not happy with your order you may return it for a refund.
Amy M

Speed of Service

Excellent excellent excellent customer service!!

Speed of Service

Very nice pen for low price. Fast printing and shipping!!
Daniel R

Speed of Service

Awesome customer service. Placed an order and they contacted me as the color combination wouldn't look quite right. They gave me suggestions as to what color combinations would look well. Thought it was great they took the time to do this instead of just printing it. Awesome job Ink Spot!!!
Janice W

Speed of Service

Just love the way my order came out. The ink spot took my order and I received a sample to approved. And received my order in a few days.
Marisol R

Speed of Service

This is my 2nd time ordering personalized pens from ink spot; they made the whole process a breeze and the customer service rep was very diligent. Both orders came sooner than expected and everyone loved the pens.
JaniePatrick M

Speed of Service

Pencils seem to be good quality, Writing on them is clear. Price is good.
Cassandra B

Speed of Service

I love the colors, and the grip is very good.
Dale W

Speed of Service

Experience has taught me to repeat order from reliable sources if you want courteous and expeditious results!!

Overall Value

What a great gift for eager 2nd and 4th grade students as a remembrance of Heroes Day, Veteran's Day 2017! The pencils and engraving are perfect!
Attn S

Speed of Service

A plus work and communicatios
Amy G

Speed of Service

Product writes perfectly on first try and looks soo professional! I didn’t have to spend a fortune and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and low minimums! Will definitely be ordering more!
The Ink Spot is rated 4.84 based on 766 reviews