The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
I placed a last minute order for 100 custom pens and they were delivered as promised and were great quality. Ordering was super easy & my texts were replied to promptly. I definitely would recommend The Ink Spot.
The Ink Spot 5 star review on 27th February 2021 The Ink Spot 5 star review on 27th February 2021
I have ordered pens for my business on Inkspot 3 times this past year. They are always very helpful and the customer service is better than any other company I have worked with. They are fast to reply and very friendly. I will continue to shop from The Ink Spot as long as I have need.
I have used Ink Spot in the past. Always great service, price and quality.
The Ink Spot 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
We LOVE our new pens!!!
More then what I was expecting! Quality looking color, materials, and lettering is PERFECT!
Very good and helpful costumer service & great pens.
I love my pens! Exactly what I visioned. I already can't wait to order more!
The product was exactly what we wanted!
great product, surer fast shipping!!
I have purchased from Ink Spot 3 times now. They say if you purchase from a company 4 times, you will become a life long customer. Great products, service, and fast shipping.
Easy to work with and very quick. Received a proof almost immediately for approval and the project was just what I wanted.
Very nice product, excellent printing and the staff were helpful.
Easy to get my logo done on the pencils. Great value
Sent my pencils wrong but had a new order in my hands within couple days

Even got to cheap wrong order,lol
It was so easy to order and when I had questions they answered so quickly. The product shipped the day I ordered it and was here a couple of days later. The quality of the pens is great! Couldn't ask for more, especially for the price.
great service and excellent work, fast turn around service, thank you guys for a great job.
Thank you so much!
Very helpful during the design phase. Pencils look great!
After searching numerous other so-called "more popular" sites and getting the royal runaround, I stumbled upon The Ink Spot, I took a chance and placed an order for 100 business pens. They were God sent! They did remarkable graphic work and printed everything, and more then I thought they could on the pens I ordered. Plus it was done and shipped to me in 2 days, more than enough time to present to my husband for his birthday! I highly recommend this company over all the others 😉!
We have been very pleased with the quality of the pens we ordered. They came on time and were exactly as ordered.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,489 reviews