The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
I ordered them for a event, they came in great time. I was ready for the event.
The Ink Spot's turnaround time was on-point! I was actually amazed, and I was so because of what is going on in our country, with supply and demand, as well as shipping. I took a chance on what my pens would look like; they came out great! I am very pleased with my order and will continue to purchase from you and tell others to do the same. Keep up the great work! Thank you and God bless your business.
I needed my order in a hurry and they delivered! The pencils looked great and were exactly what I wanted.
Got my pens in timely manner! Only issue was my card was charged 3x for extra orders, reached out to customer service , nobody could seem to tell me what was going on. Not sure if my info is safe with this company. Emailed backs and nobody had answers .
If you are having issues, you should email customer service and we would be happy to help you.
We needed some custom pencils for a giveaway for our fall event. They were delivered a lot faster that we expected and look great. We will definitely be back for future orders.
Great Pens! Placed orders came in a timely manner & they work great.
Very responsive customer service, easy to work with. Got my order worked out and placed within two days.
I like 👍 💯 God products
My expectation of the product is just as good as other order. Thank you
Fifth straight election I have ordered your pens. I've never been disappointed.
So easy to work with! Dependable, GREAT products, fast turn around time. Excellent customer service every time! Much appreciated!!!
It’s easy to order on your website. And your products are always very nice. Thanks
Great vibe, really great artist, very friendly and relaxed, highly recommend. Very happy with peice I had done.
Some of my pens have rubbed off ink at arrival.. some are currently rubbing off after a couple days of being used..
I loved my pens! I think the writing on the tube came out great. It was nice and clear to read even though some of the writing was small. I will definitely order from here again next time I need pens!
The Ink Spot is a great place to order from! Their products are created with excellence and quickly shipped. The kids and youth at LIving Waters Fellowship loved receiving the color changing pencils for Back-to-School Sunday. We will always look to The Ink Spot for all our printing needs!
I've used The Ink Spot for years and always received excellent service and excellent quality. This time was the same as usual. My pencils arrived quickly and were exactly what I wanted.
Have order for many yers never disappointed love the pens I get the finest quality. And just the way I want them wouldn’t order off anyone else. Thanks guys
Fast, Accurate, & Awesome.
Great product! Excellent customer service. There was a problem with my address. They contacted me and got the product to me quickly!
The Ink Spot 5 star review on 25th August 2021