The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Great place to get personalized pencils!
Our order arrived just the way we wanted it and actually sooner than expected. Thank you Ink-Spot!
Love The Ink Spot pens that I distribute to my clients over many years! The cost is nominal compared to the quality of penmanship. Thank you!
Great pencils. Bad communication. Pencils were back ordered and they never let me know. I had to call a couple weeks later to find out. Besides that everything was good.
Fantastic quality! I am very happy with my purchase.
I compared quality and prices with other similar products and chose The Ink Spot. Their customer service was great - samples arrived quickly, and after submitting my order, the proof arrived the next day, and my requested changes were finished within hours. Order arrived even before they had time to send me the tracking information! Definitely would purchase from them again.
Great pencils and excellent customer service! I made a mistake when I ordered and emailed them to see if it could be corrected. They responded immediately, made the correction including a price adjustment. They sent the proof within a few days and the pencils arrived soon after. Just as I ordered!
fast service great pens
The Ink Spot has done it again! Great work on designing my pens for the ministry. They came out exactly how I envisioned they would. Thanks for being my go to company for years!
Very easy to order on the web site. Fast delivery. We have ordered pens for years from your company. Never been disappointed.. Great price as well!
I LOVE my pens! My clients love them! Getting more next week!
Easy ordering process, quick response for proof work! Production and shipping very fast!
Great service. Prompt shipping. My third order with them.
Great staff . Will always order from them !!
Nice pens and very fast shipping.
Our school has been ordering pencils from The Ink Spot for several years. The customer service, product quality, cost, and speed of shipping are always impressive!
I placed a last minute order for 100 custom pens and they were delivered as promised and were great quality. Ordering was super easy & my texts were replied to promptly. I definitely would recommend The Ink Spot.
The Ink Spot 5 star review on 27th February 2021 The Ink Spot 5 star review on 27th February 2021
I have ordered pens for my business on Inkspot 3 times this past year. They are always very helpful and the customer service is better than any other company I have worked with. They are fast to reply and very friendly. I will continue to shop from The Ink Spot as long as I have need.
I have used Ink Spot in the past. Always great service, price and quality.
The Ink Spot 5 star review on 23rd February 2021