The Ink Spot Reviews

www.Ink-Spot.com

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

How would you rate The Ink Spot ?

(optional)

"It's very creative and lets you have unique things"
"I needed to order personalized pens and pencils quick. I googled different company's and ran into The Ink Spot. From beginning to the end, the process was so easy and the best part is they answer your questions. Got my order yesterday and love it. Thank you so much for your help. Will be ordering again."
Speed of Service
"This company is AMAZING, for me is the best company, Good Customer Service."
Speed of Service
"Our rush order arrived in time."
Speed of Service
"We buy one of the stylus pen styles and really like the quality. We always receive our order in a reasonable amount of time. When we ever have any questions or need help, customer service is always there."
Speed of Service
"My order of personalized ink pens was easy to design using the on-line program, and I appreciated having the option to get a 'preview' of the design before it went to print. Once I placed the order, the pens arrived timely and they are a 'very good value' pen that my organization is pleased to distribute to those we interact with."
Speed of Service
"I ordered ink pens for Fathers Day at our church. The dads are going to love them!"
Speed of Service
"My pens for the 1830 Wedding Barn were flawless. This is the first time I have used this company and I was a little nervous. However I am very pleasantly pleased, they write very well and feel good in your hand. The color was exactly what I was looking for! I would totally recommend this company."
Speed of Service
"Someone called to let me know that my selection colors would not produce well on the pencils I ordered. I appreciate that type of diligence in customer service."
Speed of Service
"THE INK PENS LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE I ORDERED THEM. I AM VERY WELL PLEASED AGAIN. THANKS"
Speed of Service
"It was a great experience! I receive the pens in time."
Speed of Service
"I have been ordering pens from The Ink Spot for a number of years. I decided to go with pens, and do away with my business cards after seeing what a nice job they do! The pens are very affordable, as well as a nice pen which writes great. The people at the Ink Spot are very accommodating and helpful, especially when dealing with someone like me who struggles at the computer. They were able to get all of my information on my pens. People keep pens, but rarely hesitate to throw away a business card! My Ink Spot business card pens have really helped my business!"
Speed of Service
"The order was received well in advance of the date intended. Thank you."
Speed of Service
"Quality pens and they arrive very quickly. Good value at a good price."
Speed of Service
"My employer asked me to research a pen that was also a stylus and have his business logo included. Your customer service people did everything they could to help me make my choice efficiently and so easily. My employer was very happy and wants to continue doing business with you. Thank you for a great product and exceptional service. It was a delight from beginning to end. Vivian Campbell"
Speed of Service
"Great pricing, able to accommodate small order. Good variety of choices, fast and easy ordering. Super quick delivery. Quite happy!"
Speed of Service
"Really good service great"
Speed of Service
"I only have a short time to prepare the retirement favors and The Ink Spot came through for me. My order arrived in 3 days."
Speed of Service
"The pen was beautiful and very well done. Thank you"
Speed of Service
"Quick service, easy to do and excellent product. I have used The Ink Spot before and will again."
The Ink Spot is rated 4.85 based on 933 reviews